Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Bombardment - Outskirts I_vote_lcapBombardment - Outskirts I_voting_barBombardment - Outskirts I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Bombardment - Outskirts I_vote_lcapBombardment - Outskirts I_voting_barBombardment - Outskirts I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Bombardment - Outskirts

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Bombardment - Outskirts Empty
PostSubject: Bombardment - Outskirts   Bombardment - Outskirts I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 10:35 pm

Outskirts during the Arakai Bombardment.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Outskirts   Bombardment - Outskirts I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 11:02 pm

Lysandra went from house to house, trying to get people to evacuate.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Outskirts   Bombardment - Outskirts I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 11:10 pm

Dimitre was walking on the main road of the outskirts get some fresh air.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Outskirts   Bombardment - Outskirts I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 11:14 pm

She arrived at the main road, breathing heavily from all the running. She was making sure they evacuated, directing them towards the forest.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Outskirts   Bombardment - Outskirts I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 11:17 pm

As Dimitre was walking he saw a girl up ahead breathing really hard like she was running a marathon. He approached her. "You alright?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Outskirts   Bombardment - Outskirts I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 11:21 pm

"Get out of here, citizen! Can't you see...that people are evacuating!?"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Outskirts   Bombardment - Outskirts I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 11:23 pm

"Lysandra! Why are you here and what do you mean evacuating?" He was surprised to see his sister he never met before, until now.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Outskirts   Bombardment - Outskirts I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 11:27 pm

She stared at him, and shook her head, now wasn't the time for this. "Just get out of here! They're destroying the city any minute now!"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Outskirts   Bombardment - Outskirts I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 11:28 pm

An explosion was heard, downtown Arakai. It was far from their location, but the smoke rising and the sound was unmistakable, even from this distance. The attack started.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Outskirts   Bombardment - Outskirts I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 11:32 pm

"Who's destroying the city?" He then heard an explosion coming from the city. "Ok, that's not good.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Outskirts   Bombardment - Outskirts I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 11:37 pm

She looked to the city. She hoped Veronica was doing okay... "Just leave now, while you can." She ran off to go evacuate more people, the first wave having made their way out already.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Outskirts   Bombardment - Outskirts I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 11:40 pm

Dimitre couldn't take this he decided to follow her and see if he can help out. "What up! I'm helping too!"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Outskirts   Bombardment - Outskirts I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 11:43 pm

"Fool! You're gonna get hurt!" She resisted the urge to stop and confront this idiot, but she kept running through street after street, knocking on doors and telling the people to get out of the area, and into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Outskirts   Bombardment - Outskirts I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 11:48 pm

He got a little ticked off for her calling him a fool as he was helping her evacuate the citizens of the outskirts. "Is that any way to talk to your brother who is trying to help you out."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Outskirts   Bombardment - Outskirts I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 11:50 pm

"B-brother!? I don't have any relatives aside from my parents!" He was delusional as well...what a time to acquire a stalker... "Leave with the rest of them, before you get yourself hurt!"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Outskirts   Bombardment - Outskirts I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 11:54 pm

"We share the same mom and I can take care of myself, thank you." He continues to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Outskirts   Bombardment - Outskirts I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 11:57 pm

"We do not!" As much as she had wished for romance growing up...now wasn't the time to get someone claiming these things. She continued through the streets, rounding up anyone who would be saner than the person tailing her.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Outskirts   Bombardment - Outskirts I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 12:01 am

Nidalee came from the forest line, where people were pouring towards. She headed straight for Lysandra. "Hey! Hell's breaking loose in the center, you gotta take the west sides more, just got an earful from Nadia. They're coming with loads of people, including Ahri. Got badly injured. See if you can clear up the way for them."

The explosions were well heard, even from this distance. Several of the aircrafts coming from Pendragon were currently hanging over their heads right now, mostly carriers.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Outskirts   Bombardment - Outskirts I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 12:05 am

Dimitre was still with Lysandra when when a women knowing her came out of the forest line. "So, the city is under attack."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Outskirts   Bombardment - Outskirts I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 12:09 am

Lysandra nodded, and started off for the west side of the city, hoping she got there in time.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Outskirts   Bombardment - Outskirts I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 12:14 am

Lysandra and the the mystery girl he never met before ignored him completely, but he continued to follower her anyway. " Man, this is nuts. I can't believe the city is under attack."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Outskirts   Bombardment - Outskirts I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 12:18 am

Lysandra continued to repeat the same pattern for this part of the town. Bang on the doors, tell people to evacuate, and move on to the next house. Sometimes she just yelled as she ran through the streets, hoping to get people's attention.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Outskirts   Bombardment - Outskirts I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 12:22 am

Dimitre was yelling at the top of his lungs telling people to head to the forest as he was still following Lysandra, but he couldn't help feel uneasy about something like he was forgetting something.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Outskirts   Bombardment - Outskirts I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 12:25 am

She had stopped paying attention to the man following her, but annoyed by his presence regardless. She put up with him only because it was handy having someone helping her...
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Outskirts   Bombardment - Outskirts I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 12:30 am

"Ok, how many more parts of the outskirts do we have left to evacuate?" they were still running around looking for people that still haven't evacuated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Outskirts   Bombardment - Outskirts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bombardment - Outskirts
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next