Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Bombardment - Downtown I_vote_lcapBombardment - Downtown I_voting_barBombardment - Downtown I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Bombardment - Downtown I_vote_lcapBombardment - Downtown I_voting_barBombardment - Downtown I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Bombardment - Downtown

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Bombardment - Downtown Empty
PostSubject: Bombardment - Downtown   Bombardment - Downtown I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 10:33 pm

Downtown Area during the Arakai Bombardment.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Downtown   Bombardment - Downtown I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 10:46 pm

Chelsea walked down the street, phone in her hand. Playing another dumb game the whole school was obsessed with. She'd heard rumors of an attack, but it couldn't be something that serious. Pendragon wouldn't risk civilians.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Downtown   Bombardment - Downtown I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 10:53 pm

Leon sighed as he was met with another wave of panicking people. Nobody would be leaving the city soon with all the panic happening. He was on his way out as well when he felt it. It was small almost undetectable but still there. He eyes shifted wildly until he landed on the demonic weapon...and the girl he had met day before. He rushed to her, a frown on his face.

"Why are you still here?" He asked panic creeping into his voice.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Downtown   Bombardment - Downtown I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 10:56 pm

She turned around, recognizing him as the guy from the beach. "Oh, hey. you mean about that whole threat? Oh, I'm sure that's just some trick to turn people against the government and all." Or at least, that's what the cult shoved in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Downtown   Bombardment - Downtown I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 10:59 pm

Leon shook his head. He knew the city was under attack. His demon sixth sense was active screaming at him to leave the city. It was also telling him to leave the girl for dead and that the weapon for himself...

"I don't know what you heard but the attack on Arakai is very real. We need to leave as soon as we can."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Downtown   Bombardment - Downtown I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 11:07 pm

"Wait, you're serious? Why would Pendragon start shooting at their own citizens? That's mad." She kept her hands together, one over the crystal formed Demonic Arms. She still had no clue as to what it did.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Downtown   Bombardment - Downtown I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 11:13 pm

Leon mind cleared as Chelsea spoke. Silently he agreed, some humans were crazy.

"I don't know. But several thousand of the citizens are leaving and the rebels are also insisting people leave. It has some base to it if so many of them are taking note." Leon watched as a family of five ran past in the brewing chaos, children wailing.

"We might not have much time left. We need to leave."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Downtown   Bombardment - Downtown I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 11:15 pm

Her mind started to run like gears. She couldn't leave her cult here if the threat was real. Nor could she just run off and fulfill this prophecy on her own. So what. "I ... I don't know."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Downtown   Bombardment - Downtown I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 11:19 pm

"You don't know?" Leon asked. "You are going to die if we don't leave." He looked to the sky wildly trying to gauge how long they had. His demon senses told him an attack was coming but not WHEN.

"Is there something you need to do? Someone you need to save? I can help you but we must move quickly!"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Downtown   Bombardment - Downtown I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 11:24 pm

She was lost in thought until the moment they both were knocked fiercely onto the ground. With a devastating blow, a building lit up the sky, debris flying all over the place. Her ears ringing and everything spinning, Chelsea was on the ground, trying to fathom what just happened.

Azir turned around. He heard the explosion. It was nowhere near him, central area. He'd placed several turrets there already, but seemingly not enough. So it'd begun.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Downtown   Bombardment - Downtown I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 11:27 pm

The metal fragments scattered around them like glass. Leon realized they were would of time. They had to leave.

"The missiles are already here!" Leon shouted. He rushed to Chelsea and tried to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Downtown   Bombardment - Downtown I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 11:30 pm

She got dragged to her feet by Leon and by the time she was up she'd regained her senses. "Where, which way?!" She hadn't been in the center often. This was the worst location she could be at a real attack.
Back to top Go down
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Downtown   Bombardment - Downtown I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 11:32 pm

Reinhardt passed the two just as Chelsea asked her question. He stood still for a second, giving them directions. "East. You'll have the shortest way out of the city center and it'll place you near the Salynian Forest. Go!" He instantly moved on, helping others to get out.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Downtown   Bombardment - Downtown I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 11:35 pm

Leon looked around the explosion slightly disorienting him. "East, let's go." He began to lead her. He could survive the oncoming explosions with his demonic mode if needed but this girl had a smaller chance... unless she used that demonic weapon of hers. Leon shook his head, they needed to get out now. he would carry her if he had to.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Downtown   Bombardment - Downtown I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 11:38 pm

Another explosion, a lot further off, near the corporate area. In the distance, they could see the aircrafts closing on the city. From New Pendragon's direction...

"This is Dragon to Vipers, you're clear for attack run Alpha. See about sifting through those buildings. Don't want to leave things up in the air, over." Fighter jets started spearheading into the city, gunning through buildings as they flew passed.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Downtown   Bombardment - Downtown I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 11:43 pm

"Get down!" Leon shouted as he grabbed Chelsea and pulled her to the street. The jets few over head leaving a terrifying roar in their wake. The machine guns began their assault and Leon watch as they took on the tall buildings.

"They are aiming for the tallest building first. This could be our chance."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Downtown   Bombardment - Downtown I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 11:48 pm

In front of them with force, Azir came down, the talons on his feet digging into the cement of the road as he landed. His form impressive, almost divine-like as he raised a massive tower from nothing behind him. The golden tower, when finished, locked onto one of the jets with a red laserpointer, followed by a burst of energy, completely eviscerating the jet. Azir then walked on, leaving the turret to its work as he himself went further to get more in place further along the street.

Chelsea looked at him, astonished, mesmerized by him, until he left and her thoughts came back to normal again, somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Downtown   Bombardment - Downtown I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 11:52 pm

That was far greater than human technology. That Leon understood in an instant. But then what was it? It was not demon tech...and certainly not beast. Maybe Angel? Leon cleared his thoughts. No was not the time. he turned to Chelsea who looked slightly dazed at the sight.

"Can you walk? The turret can protect us for only some time. We need to get to the forest."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Downtown   Bombardment - Downtown I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 11:57 pm

She nodded, then quickly followed him, and not a moment too soon. As they made their way to the east, the turret they left behind them exploded at the middle, the top part toppling over and crashing onto the street. But instead of destroying all underneath it, it simply fell apart into mere sand, as if it was nothing. Chelsea now couldn't wait to get out and lost all care she had for the rest of her cult.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Downtown   Bombardment - Downtown I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 12:03 am

Leon mentally cursed and began to pick up his pace hoping he was not rushing Chelsea as he ran forward. Sand though... Angels were more in tune with the earth that demons. But no angels had that type of power. Maybe an evolved angel of some sort? But what would an angel evolve to? No time his instincts warned as he moved forward. Live first, psychological examination of artificial weapons later.

Last edited by Omega Shadow on Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Downtown   Bombardment - Downtown I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 12:05 am

They passed another tower, this one still intact and unleashing shots every 3 seconds on enemy targets, each shot annihilating its target. Chelsea was running as fast as she could, trying to keep up. Left and right, buildings exploded, people were panicking. Not nearly as many had made it out as hoped, and Chelsea could see them all. "How far is it still?"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Downtown   Bombardment - Downtown I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 12:09 am

Leon squinted trying to just the distance to the gates.

"About half a mile." Leon said hope creeping into his voice. "We are almost out of here." They continued forward watching as the crowds surges before them.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Downtown   Bombardment - Downtown I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 12:17 am

The road tore open in front of them, a crater of considerable size left behind. Chelsea looked at Leon, the both of them fairly unharmed, bar a couple scratches from splinters here and there, hoping for him to have a new plan.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Downtown   Bombardment - Downtown I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 12:23 am

Leon's face contorted into a grimace. He could jump it with demon power but... "We have to find away around." The surroundings were not too positive but better than nothing. most of the building around were either smaller so not a primary target or already down. The turrets were also doing their job.

"Come on, this way. We will head around the gap." Without another word he took a left urging Chelsea to follow.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Downtown   Bombardment - Downtown I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 12:28 am

Chelsea followed him around the crater, as they passed, Leon could make out what used to have been a turbine, of one of the carriers. It also had claw marks, but not scratches, rather deep cuts through the metal, like talons tore through it.

The turret behind them collapsed into sand. It had run out of power to work on and nothing kept it together anymore with Azir being far away now, building more turrets up and defending people against incoming missiles or jets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Downtown   Bombardment - Downtown I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bombardment - Downtown
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next