Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3 - Page 2 I_vote_lcapConvalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3 - Page 2 I_voting_barConvalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3 - Page 2 I_vote_lcapConvalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3 - Page 2 I_voting_barConvalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 4:41 am

He didn't like the subject and was glad she was staring to let up on him. "Just a little Astaria, and didn't know veronica lost her parents at a young age ok, I'm sorry." He felt a little bit terrible about bring up parents.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 4:45 am

She nodded, glad he'd responded. "Okay. We don't have to be jealous of one another for having or not having parents." She smiled. "We just have to be glad for who we have with us now."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 4:51 am

"Okay" He was calmed by her words. "I won't be jealous anymore, I'm only happy because you are here with me."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 4:53 am

She chuckled. "Maybe we can become parents too someday." She sat down, and started to eat her ration.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 5:01 am

His face completely went from calm to surprised, because of his talk with his mother. "Hehe, parents huh, that sounds...great." Tries to finish his rations.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 5:04 am

"Really? You think so too?" She smiled. "I admire your mother...miss Rosaline. She took you in...and offered miss Veronica shelter as well..." She placed a hand over her chest, looking down. "...I hope I can be as good a mother as her..."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 5:07 am

Dimitre coughed a little bit after hearing about his mother offering Veronica shelter. "... My mom did what!" he quickly drank his water to stop the coughing.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 5:11 am

She looked at Dimitre, a bit startled. "Miss Rosaline is kind...she offered Veronica the most sacred thing a mother can offer as well, motherhood. Like she offered you..."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 5:15 am

"I know she was kind enough to become my mother, but I didn't try to gun her down..." Puts his hand across his face. "The thought of Veronica becoming my adopted sister is really scary, ok"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 5:17 am

"Like I said...miss Rosaline is kind. Miss Veronica didn't get it either, how she could after what was done. I admire her."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 5:19 am

"The next time I see my mom we are going to have to have a long talk. I have one sister I haven't met yet, now I might have a sister, who in reality shot me in the shoulder, yay."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 5:24 am

Astraria looked away. "Miss Rosaline has her reasons, Dimitre...I'm sure." she stood up, her meal half-finished. "I can see you're having problems...I will leave you alone." She started for her room, picking up her robe along the way.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 5:29 am

Dimitre see's her get up and going for her robe. He didn't want his trouble to bother her. "Astaria, wait." He gets up and walks up to her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 5:32 am

"What is it? Obviously you are concerned with something..." She stopped, a hand on the railing.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 5:40 am

" I don't want my worries to trouble you okay, I'm done. If my mother wants to take in Veronica that is fine, who am I to stop her. All I care about right now is our happiness together." His eye's show's reveal his true emotions to Astaria showing that he means it.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 5:41 am

She sighed. "Very well...I am sorry to have brought it up." She resumes heading up the stairs to her room.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 5:45 am

He follows her up the stairs to further check if she is alright.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 5:48 am

She walked into her room, leaving it open knowing he was following her. "Is there more you want, Dimitre?" She walked to the center of the room, stretching her wings to their full span.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 5:51 am

He enters the room, and loving the sight of Astaria stretching her beautiful wings. "Are we ok? You and me." heads towards her bed and sits down.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 5:54 am

"Yes...we are fine." She looked at him. "I know you had a traumatic past...and so did I...but we need to look forward, not back." She flapped her wings a little to shake out any loose feathers, and a few fell out.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 6:00 am

He felt the little gust of hair from Astaria flapping her wings. "Okay, I'll move forward." he watches her spreading her wings, it was like he was dreaming, so he pinched himself to make sure he wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 6:01 am

She sat on the bed with him, leaning against him. "Good~. Glad to hear that."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 6:09 am

He wraps his arm around her shoulder, and leans his head on hers. "So, what now? You want to go to sleep or do you want to talk some more?" He had no clue what to do from that point after they cleared up their issues.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 6:12 am

"It is late." The sun had long set. "I think I will sleep, if you wish to sleep with me tonight." As she spoke about it, she yawned a little.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 6:17 am

He chuckles a little bit to her cute yawn. He gets up and begins to take off his black shirt revealing all the surgical scars on his body. "I'm sorry for the inconvenience Astaria, but I don't like sleeping with a shirt on is that ok with you." His body also showed the bullet wounds from his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 3
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next