Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2 I_vote_lcapConvalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2 I_voting_barConvalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2 I_vote_lcapConvalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2 I_voting_barConvalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2 Empty
PostSubject: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 2:32 am

Astraria held Dimitre's hand as they walked through the forest. She had her robe on now, in case they were spotted by humans. She was letting Dimitre lead her to his home.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 2:37 am

"We are almost there." He continues to lead her to his home. "I love this forest."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 2:40 am

She smiled. "Me too. I didn't think there was anything back this far in..." She looked around them. To be seeing Miss Rosaline under these conditions.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 2:44 am

They finally made it to the farthest parts of the woods to see an old bunker. "That's my home." The bunker was covered in thick moss and a giant tree stood next to it.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 2:46 am

She looked at it. "Oh my...underground?" She couldn't see much above ground in the way of a dwelling.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 2:54 am

"I know what you are thinking, how can anybody live underground. I promise you it's quiet spacious, you don't have to come in if you don't want to." He kind of understood why she reacted that way. She's a free spirit, she can't go anywhere if feels like she has no freedom.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 2:57 am

She gripped his hand tighter. "I-I might stay above ground...out here." She wasn't claustrophobic, but being underground meant no exits or windows...
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 3:00 am

He felt her hand tightening around his. "Ok, stay near the bunker and I will go see if my mom is home, don't worry about wild animals, they don't come near here." He gives her a kiss on the cheek and lets go of her hand and proceeds to head inside.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 3:04 am

She nods and sits down on a nearby stump to wait for him. How could anyone live underground? Even humans live above ground...

Rosaline was milling about in the mess hall, having fixed herself something for lunch.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 3:08 am

Dimitre already inside heads down stairs to see if his mom was home. "I hope she's here?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 3:10 am

Rosaline stared at her food. She'd made it...but she was worried about Dimitre. She hadn't seen him since before the mission...was he safe?
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 3:12 am

Dimitre continues to from the stairs to the hall. "Mom, you home!" He calls his mother, to leesen the search.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 3:58 am

Hearing his voice, she ran to greet him. "Dimitre!" She hugged him tightly. "I was worried, dear!"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 4:01 am

He hugged his mom back. "Sorry making you worried." Dimitre was so very happy to see his mom safe and alive.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 4:03 am

She let him go. "It's okay, dear. Are you hungry? I can make you something..."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 4:06 am

"No I'm not really hungry right now, but I was hoping you give me some advice on dating."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 4:07 am

"Dating?" She looked at him curiously.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 4:09 am

"Yeah, Dating. Why, is that weird." He was still nervous to tell his mother that he is going out with Astaria.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 4:14 am

"No, it isn't...you're a boy, after all." She smiled, ruffling his hair. "Just a sudden question."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 4:19 am

"So, any advice on dating." He was h letting his mother play his hair since she hasn't seen him for two days.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 4:22 am

"Be nice to the girl, for one. I don't want to hear from the girl or her parents that you're treating her badly." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 4:32 am

"That's not funny mom." He was so embarrassed to ask her for advice.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 4:39 am

"Well...Lysandra's father took me out to a nice dinner..." She blushed. "...he was a really kind man." She sighed. "The first date is where you impress the girl. From there it is about finding out where each of you stand in the relationship...then if you and her really like each other, marriage is a possible next step. A family starts after that." She goes red, mentioning the family bit. He was of age to know this...
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 4:45 am

"Ok, so a dinner is the first step. That's great. OK don't get mad with me, but I am seeing someone mom." He finally tells her the truth why he was interested in dating.

Last edited by Ryder Rowds on Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 4:49 am

She hugged him. "You are!? That's good!" She smiled. She didn't know him that well, but it was good to hear her child was seeing someone. "Who is the lucky girl who's with my boy?" She looked behind him, expecting to see the girl he was talking about, but no one was there. "And where is she?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next