Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) I_vote_lcapConvalescence (Side Story Cont.) I_voting_barConvalescence (Side Story Cont.) I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) I_vote_lcapConvalescence (Side Story Cont.) I_voting_barConvalescence (Side Story Cont.) I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Convalescence (Side Story Cont.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Empty
PostSubject: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.)   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 9:28 pm

Astraria sat down at the table, watching Dimitre go about doing things. A relationship...not something she expected to find when she ran away from home eleven years ago.

Her mother always told her that she'd find another angel to be with, although she'd never seen any other angels aside from her parents.

Even so, she felt a bit for Dimitre, as it seemed he really wanted to be in her life...and have her in his. She smiled. He even loved her wings.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.)   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 9:33 pm

Dimitre was feeling very happy to have Astaria in his life. He had his mother, but she didn't fill the gap in his heart. "Astaria do you always live by your self?" He was curious about her living.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.)   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 9:37 pm

"Well, yes...Yasuo is always away, and I've been by myself since running away from home." She snapped out of her reverie and looked at Dimitre.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.)   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 9:41 pm

"Yasuo is the leader of you so called revolution group right." Dimitre only met him briefly, so he doesn't really know him that well.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.)   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 9:45 pm

She nodded. "He is. I'm just here most of the time, keeping the place tidy." She smiled again, as if proud of the fact. "I also tend the gardens and other stuff too."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.)   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 9:46 pm

"You must be great with plants, seeing your garden is flourishing." Dimitre remembers he has not told her his secret yet.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.)   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 9:49 pm

She blushed. "A little healing magic from time to time...with the usual watering."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.)   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 9:52 pm

Dimitre walks to the table and sits next to Astaria. He looks her in the eyes. "Since you were kind enough to show me your wings, I can tell you my secret."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.)   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 9:55 pm

She grew redder as he sat next to her. "R-right...y-you did mention something like that..." She looked at the table, too embarrassed to meet his gaze.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.)   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 9:57 pm

Dimitre was turned red as well, looked away from her. "Well, yeah I wanted to tell you." He grabs her hand and begins to tell her how he came to being born.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.)   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 9:59 pm

"Well...w-we're a couple...so tell me anything you wish..." She held his hand. He must have had a rough life before now.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.)   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 10:05 pm

Dimitre was staying calm so he can explain clearly to her his secret. "I am a genetic experiment of combining DNA of several (Specials) into body and becoming a Super Soldier through unnatural means and was given drugs to further enhance my over all natural ability's."He further explained the surgery he was given and Rosaline became his adopted mother after he destroyed the lab that made him the freak he is.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.)   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 10:08 pm

She hugged him. "You are still you...no matter your origin." She brought her chair closer so she could lay her head on his shoulder. "I will accept you like you accept me."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.)   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 10:25 pm

He was happy to here the she didn't care how he came to be, and accepted him for who he is. "That is one of the reasons why I was falling for you Astaria."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.)   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 10:28 pm

She blushed. "I-I see..."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.)   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 10:31 pm

he pulled her in close and keeps holding on to her. "I will never let you go."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.)   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 10:36 pm

She nodded. "I will not let you go either." She awkwardly wrapped a wing around him. "When are you going to tell miss r-...I mean, tell your mother? About us?"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.)   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 10:47 pm

"I will tell her as soon my broken ribs finish healing, and I go out and look for her" Feeling the warmth of Astaria's wing was like being in a dream. Dimitre continued to hold her. "Your wings are beautiful, and warm."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.)   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 10:52 pm

She smiled, still blushing at his latest compliment. "Y-you are too nice...b-but you can handle them if you want..."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.)   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 10:55 pm

"Are you sure, my hands are kind of rough." He didn't want to hurt her wings with his rough scared hands.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.)   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 10:57 pm

"You are my...boyfriend. I think that gives you right to handle my wings." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.)   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 11:04 pm

"Ok" He hesitated to touch her wings, but he went ahead and handled her wings. "There very soft, and warm Astaria." He was being gentle as much as possible, so that he doesn't hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.)   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 11:08 pm

She smiled, feeling his hands running over her wing. She'd only let Veronica touch it before...and she kind of liked how hands felt on them. "A human textbook says that an Angel's feather provides protective powers when given willingly to someone."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.)   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 11:38 pm

"I never new that." He continues to handle her wings.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.)   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 11:41 pm

She blushed, turning so he could get to them better. She was feeling a bit strange as he went. "W-want to...take a feather from me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.)   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Convalescence (Side Story Cont.)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Side Story (Non Continuity)-
Jump to: