Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_vote_lcapConvalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_voting_barConvalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_vote_lcapConvalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_voting_barConvalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 4:53 am

"Well the thing is, she doesn't like to be underground and she is waiting outside for us." Dimitre leads his mother to the front entrance to the bunker. "Oh, and she is the one who took care of my wounds after the missions we did."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 4:55 am

She looked at Dimitre. She didn't really remember who he was paired with, she just knew Ahri, who was her own partner. "I see..."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 4:59 am

They both made it to the front door of the bunker and begin to walk out. " Astaria."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 5:05 am

Astraria stood up, seeing Dimitre emerge from the bunker. She nodded once she saw Rosaline. "M-ma'am." She blushed.

Rosaline looked at her, then Dimitre. "The winged lady...is the girl you're seeing?"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 5:08 am

"Why is everybody surprised about me dating Astaria." Dimitre was starting get a little frustrated about how people feel for him to date her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 5:11 am

"I thought she would be a nice girl from Arakai...sorry dear."

Astraria went red, a bit upset at being called a 'winged lady'.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 5:24 am

"Come on mom, did you really have to say that." He was a bit upset for his mom calling her the winged lady. "I'm so sorry Astaria."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 5:24 am

"Well...good to know you found someone." She smiled. "Treat her right, okay Dimitre?" She looked at Astratria, then walked up to her. "Make sure you're stern with him if he tries to do something you don't want to do, okay?"

Astraria blushed, nodding. "Y-Yes...Miss Rosaline."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 5:28 am

"Mom! I not that bad of guy." His face turns red from embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 5:31 am

"I know, dear, I'm just telling her what I'd tell Lysandra if she were dating a man. She looks like the type who would go along with anything if you told her to. I want her to stand up for herself, Dimitre."

Astraria nodded, keeping silent.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 5:34 am

"I understand" He walks up to Astaria and hold her hand. "Astaria, if you need to tell me something, just say it, I don't want to force you to do anything alright."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 5:47 am

Astraria nodded. "Okay, I will." She smiled, looking between the two.

Rosaline took them both into a hug. "You two get along nicely now, okay? I don't want either of you to hurt one another."

Rosaline pulls Dimitre aside, whispering to him. "When you two get into it...be gentle with her...okay?"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 5:49 am

Dimitre was so confused about what her mom whispered to him and whispers back. "What do you mean be gentle?
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 5:54 am

"Her first time. How do you think Lysandra was born?" She chuckled, leaving it at that.

Astraria watched them, figuring it was something only between mother and son.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 5:57 am

Dimitre finally got it and his face turned super red after he was done talking to his mom. "Right, ok umm... He was mumbling and really embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 6:00 am

Rosaline smiled. "Well, are you two going to shack up together? I can look after this place on my own, if you want."

Astraria blushed. "I-I don't know, miss Rosaline..."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 6:04 am

Dimitre finally settles down and was beginning to talk more calmly. "Well that's up to her mom, I don't want to live in her home without her permission. He never thought of the idea to live Astaria in her home along with her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 6:08 am

Rosaline nodded. "Well, if you two do, come see me every now and again. I get lonely too, you know." She chuckled, walking back into the bunker.

Astraria was red. "Y-you're f-free to live with me if you wish...Dimitre. I do not mind, since we are a couple now..."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 6:12 am

"Are you sure? You don't have to force yourself for me to live with you." He was red too.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 6:15 am

"I do not mind. You may use my bed, or Yasuo's, since he is not there most times..."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 1:25 am

"Y-your bed?!" He didn't know if that was a good idea or not, because he never shared a bed with anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 1:26 am

She blushed, backing up a bit, startled by his outburst. "Y-Yes...my bed."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 1:40 am

"If you want, I'll be glad to sleep with you." He was red in the face.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 1:43 am

She smiled. "O-okay." She looked at him, the silence of the forest taking over.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 1:49 am

Dimitre was happy to see Astaria smiling and walks up to her and grabs her hand. "So, Shall we go home."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2   Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Convalescence (Side Story Cont.) Pt. 2
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next