Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Night Time Flying - Freedom? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNight Time Flying - Freedom? - Page 2 I_voting_barNight Time Flying - Freedom? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Night Time Flying - Freedom? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNight Time Flying - Freedom? - Page 2 I_voting_barNight Time Flying - Freedom? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Night Time Flying - Freedom?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Night Time Flying - Freedom? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Time Flying - Freedom?   Night Time Flying - Freedom? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 6:35 am

Veronica gently grasped the wing and smiled. "I suppose so. Thank you again Astraria."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Night Time Flying - Freedom?   Night Time Flying - Freedom? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 6:40 am

Astraria blushed as Veronica handled her wing. "You're very welcome, Miss Veronica. You may also...pluck a feather from my wing...if you so wish. I read in a human textbook that an Angel's feather carries protective properties...if given willingly by an Angel."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Night Time Flying - Freedom?   Night Time Flying - Freedom? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 6:43 am

"Really?" Veronica asked in surprise. She smoothed through Astraria's wings and plucked a single feather from it. She held it close, tears in her eyes. "Thank you so much. I knew Angels were sweet and kindhearted."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Night Time Flying - Freedom?   Night Time Flying - Freedom? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 6:49 am

Astraria blushed again, wincing slightly as the feather was plucked. She smiled at Veronica as she withdrew her wing. She let the silence say all that needed to be said as she watched Veronica. A sweet and kindhearted Angel...would her own mother agree, even though she had disobeyed and ran from the safety of her own flock?
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Night Time Flying - Freedom?   Night Time Flying - Freedom? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 5:50 am

With another bow, Veronica gently placed the feather into her breast pocket. "It is getting darker, I should be on my way."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Night Time Flying - Freedom?   Night Time Flying - Freedom? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 5:54 am

"Give my regards to Miss Rosaline." Astraria bowed back, recognizing the custom.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Night Time Flying - Freedom?   Night Time Flying - Freedom? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 5:56 am

Veronica smiled and disappeared into the woods once more leaving with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night Time Flying - Freedom?   Night Time Flying - Freedom? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night Time Flying - Freedom?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2