Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Manya's Freedom I_vote_lcapManya's Freedom I_voting_barManya's Freedom I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Manya's Freedom I_vote_lcapManya's Freedom I_voting_barManya's Freedom I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Manya's Freedom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Manya's Freedom Empty
PostSubject: Manya's Freedom   Manya's Freedom I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 2:48 am

Manya arrived at a park. "This place is strange, no roof, few rooms, many plants. Maybe I should not have left, this place is quite frightening." She sat down on a bench, looking sad.
Back to top Go down

Manya's Freedom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manya's Freedom   Manya's Freedom I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 2:50 am

Sakura arrived in town, walking to the park. "Ugh...wow, this is a weird place." She saw Manya and walked over to her and sat down next to her. "What's up?"
Back to top Go down

Manya's Freedom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manya's Freedom   Manya's Freedom I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 2:52 am

Manya jumped up. "Ah! Who are you? Vut do you want from me?"
Back to top Go down

Manya's Freedom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manya's Freedom   Manya's Freedom I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 2:54 am

She jumped back and fell down from being startled. "Ohh...my head..." She stood up. "I just want to know what's wrong..."
Back to top Go down

Manya's Freedom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manya's Freedom   Manya's Freedom I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 2:56 am

"Wrong? Nutting is wrong, I am just a little...how you say?...Homesick."
Back to top Go down

Manya's Freedom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manya's Freedom   Manya's Freedom I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 2:57 am

"Oh...yeah, you're not alone..." She sat down and looked up at the sky.
Back to top Go down

Manya's Freedom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manya's Freedom   Manya's Freedom I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 3:01 am

"You homesick too? What was your home like? My home was unterground. Above ground nutting but snow as far as the eye could see. There was a samll village nearby, but that was all there was to see. I wanted to get away, but these features are all new to me."
Back to top Go down

Manya's Freedom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manya's Freedom   Manya's Freedom I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 3:04 am

"Yeah...my home...it was very nice, but all there was in it was 1 room...snow and ice is all you could ever see, not even another human in sight. I've never seen a place this big in my life."
Back to top Go down

Manya's Freedom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manya's Freedom   Manya's Freedom I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 3:09 am

"Maybe if It snowed here, we would both feel better then."
Back to top Go down

Manya's Freedom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manya's Freedom   Manya's Freedom I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 3:11 am

"I wonder if my new spell works..." Snow started to fall. "I couldn't use the full spell, but it should last a good 15 minutes for us."

Last edited by rpdude999 on Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Manya's Freedom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manya's Freedom   Manya's Freedom I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 3:11 am

The member 'rpdude999' has done the following action : Roll Dice

#1 'Spell Check' : 2

--------------------------------

#2 'Spell Check' : 6

--------------------------------

#3 'Spell Check' : 10
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

Manya's Freedom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manya's Freedom   Manya's Freedom I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 3:16 am

Manya stared at the snow. "Yes it doesn make me feel better, I thank you."
She bowed. "I am Tsarevna Manya Romanov, but you many simply refer to me by Manya. What is your name?"
Back to top Go down

Manya's Freedom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manya's Freedom   Manya's Freedom I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 3:22 am

"Sakura..." She made a snowball and chucked it at a tree and laughed.
Back to top Go down

Manya's Freedom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manya's Freedom   Manya's Freedom I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 3:32 am

Manya Laughed. "In my home country, we had little time for laughing. We had much to study. More and more studying. I could tell you anything from the alchemic formula to turn lead into gold, to the speed to launch a ship into space."
Back to top Go down

Manya's Freedom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manya's Freedom   Manya's Freedom I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 3:38 am

"But did you ever learn how the snow becomes snow, or how our bodies aren't lumps?"
Back to top Go down

Manya's Freedom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manya's Freedom   Manya's Freedom I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 4:19 am

"Snow is formed when rain in the clouds is frozen. And our bodies are made up of trillions of individual organisms working together in harmony. That is the quickest way to describe it."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Manya's Freedom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manya's Freedom   Manya's Freedom I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 4:53 am

Sakura walked home after her classes were over. "Man...I think i may have gotten a B on that exam, the professor was pretty harsh." She then noticed it was snowing. "What? It shouldn't be snowing this time of year...but I already captured the snow card, so what could this be?" She looked around and saw a few girls standing by the bench and walked over to them. "Hey, do you know why it's snowing?"
Back to top Go down

Manya's Freedom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manya's Freedom   Manya's Freedom I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 4:56 am

"Come with me and I'll explain why." She walked under a tree. "I used a spell, but it didn't go all out, so it should stop soon."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Manya's Freedom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manya's Freedom   Manya's Freedom I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:05 am

"oh, ok. I thought something bad might happen. And is it really a good idea to use a spell like this in public? I know the police were after me a few times when I was your age."
Back to top Go down

Manya's Freedom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manya's Freedom   Manya's Freedom I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:08 am

"Don't care, I'll kick their ass if they try anything anyway."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Manya's Freedom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manya's Freedom   Manya's Freedom I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:12 am

"That's not a very nice thing to say young lady. I might have to tell your parents, miss...sorry I never caught your name."
Back to top Go down

Manya's Freedom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manya's Freedom   Manya's Freedom I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:16 am

"I'm Sakura. You?"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Manya's Freedom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manya's Freedom   Manya's Freedom I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:22 am

"My name is Sakura as well, I'm Sakura Momomiya. Do you have a family name? It would be easier to identify you with."
Back to top Go down

Manya's Freedom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manya's Freedom   Manya's Freedom I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:29 am

"Yeah, it's Toroka."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Manya's Freedom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manya's Freedom   Manya's Freedom I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:42 am

"Toroka...I don't think I have heard that name before. Well Toroka-chan, please don't do anything too horrible. Okay?"

Suddenly a figure appeared behind them. "Well well well, if it isn't card master Momomiya. Oh wait, you're still missing one aren't you?"

Sakura turned "How did you know that? Who are you?"

The man came up to them. "I am Koji, and I'm here to kidnap you against your will."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Manya's Freedom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manya's Freedom   Manya's Freedom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Manya's Freedom
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next