Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Meeting in the forest - Page 3 I_vote_lcapMeeting in the forest - Page 3 I_voting_barMeeting in the forest - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Meeting in the forest - Page 3 I_vote_lcapMeeting in the forest - Page 3 I_voting_barMeeting in the forest - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Meeting in the forest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Meeting in the forest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 9:25 am

Veronica held up a hand the other massaging her temple. "Hold on let me take this in. your telling me your an angel. So you telling me all those other things existed? Like Demons and what not?" She had heard stories in her albeit short childhood with her parents. Suddenly she was scared. "Do demons exist?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 9:27 am

"I-I would not know...I-I have not seen one myself..." She retracted her wing. "...wh-what is it th-that you want of me, m-miss human? I-I have done n-nothing to your kind..."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 9:30 am

"Look calm down I am not here to hurt you." Veronica exclaimed. I just saw you flying around the forest... without proper attire. So I thought you could use something to warm yourself." Veronica frowned. "Why are you here int he forest? Wouldn;t it be safer in the city?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 9:33 am

Astraria went pale at the mention of the city. Her expression changed with her feelings. "I-I thought so too...until you humans chased me out...I lived there for ten years...peacefully too." Her eyes softened with a sad expression, remembering Yuu.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 9:35 am

Veronica frowned. "I am sorry to hear that... I would offer you shelter but if you are adverse to the city then..." Veronica stopped curiosity taking over. "You've lived in these woods for 10 years? Are you living with Rosaline by any chance?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 9:37 am

She looked at Veronica. She knew Rosaline? "I-I lived in the city for ten years...not the forest...I was chased out recently..."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 9:40 am

Veronica sighed, this didn't bode well. "Well where do you live? I can bring you supplies if you need them... Unless the goverment kicked you out..."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 9:44 am

"I-I do not wish for aid from humans." As calm as she usually was, this statement had a bit of bite to it. "I will live on my own out here...and telling you where my dwelling is compromises me for more humans to bother me..." Her trust for humans had been destroyed when Yuu turned on her.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 9:48 am

Veronica was at a loss. Did all races hate humans? Or did all humans hate other races? "Look I am sorry if you have bad experiences with humans. I can;t say they are all kindhearted. But if you push everyone away then you will be pushing away the people who want to help you... Can't you trust me?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 9:52 am

"My trust must be earned...give me reason to trust you." She continued to hide behind her makeshift barrier, looking Veronica over. "I see you possess a weapon...toss it here." She would remove one means of being injured...
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 9:57 am

Veronica eyes narrowed. She did have other weapons on hand other than her pistol, so the threat was minimal. She calmly took the pistol out of her holster and purposely tossed it pass the angel. If the angel made a move to grab the weapon Veronica would react.

"Is that good enough, miss?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 10:01 am

Astraria nodded, noting the pistol's position before turning her gaze back to Veronica. "Now...prove to me you do not wish me harm." She would not make the mistake she made with Yuu ever again. "If you can...I will trust you a little. Enough to speak with you more, at least..." She watched for the woman's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 10:06 am

Veronica was at a lost. What did this girl expect her to do? Bake her a cake? What was she supposed to do to prove that she didn't mean her harm? Well better take a chance and hope it works. Veronica knelt and from her boot drew the hidden knife she kept there. Giving it a small twirl tossed it aside away from both of them.

"Will that do?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 10:12 am

"So you possessed another weapon..." She slowly stepped out from behind the tree. "...I guess I can trust you a little, now that two means of injury have been removed..." She looked Veronica over again.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 10:16 am

"I am happy to hear that." Veronica smiled a small smile. "I know you can't fully trust me yet but i understand. But a girl as young as you shouldn't need to live in the woods... Do you need any supplies or clothing?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 10:21 am

"I said I trusted you a little...that does not include accepting aid...you are still a human." She adjusted her wings a bit. "I am capable of surviving on my own...I own a robe...I take it off to fly properly, just as you humans take your clothing off to swim."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 10:24 am

That brought up more questions than answers. Like why didn't she just cut holes fr her wings? Veronica shook hr head slightly banishing such thoughts.

"I see, sorry for misunderstanding. I won't ask where you home is either.That being said... I won;t be able to meet you unless it is by chance..." Veronica frowned. "maybe you would like it better that way ."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 10:27 am

"Indeed. I stay out of human affairs, and would like humans to do the same. If you have questions for me...ask me now, if you would." She would tolerate this human for now...then it was back to the cabin, and maybe the fireplace with Ahri. "Because as you stated, we are unlikely to meet again unless by chance, but I will be more careful in the future to avoid contact."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 10:30 am

Veronica opened her mouth to ask if there were others in the forest, but shut it. She doubted the girl would answer her anyway.

"Before you then, what's your name? I would hate to leave without something so basic."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 10:32 am

"I go by Astraria. May I ask for yours as well, before you resume your questions?"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 10:36 am

"My name is Veronica." She was about to begin but her radio buzzed. She look at her watch and realized that her scheduled walk had gone overtime. With that she turned and picked up her knife. "Leave now, I will not watch or follow you." Veronica instructed. "This may be goodbye forever...but I was happy to meet you.' Veronica smiled to herself and he voice was tinged in happiness. "I am happy that some of my parents stories were true."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 10:39 am

"True?" She looked at Veronica as she picked up the knife, and backed away a bit. "What stories?"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 10:42 am

"My parents were killed when I was only a child." Veronica explained trying to keep the sadness from her voice. "However they would tell me fairy tales of cruel demons... and of sweet angels. I always laughed and told them it was all made up but they insisted they were true..." She smiled. "I am just happy to see that they were right is all."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 10:46 am

She blushed. She'd never been called a 'Sweet Angel' by a human. Only by her mother and father. "I-I see..."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 10:48 am

Another round of static came threw her radio. "You may want to leave immediately, if I don't respond soon with my location, others will come." She ran and picked up her gun. With one last nod she left Astraria at the edge of the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting in the forest
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next