Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Meeting Another I_vote_lcapMeeting Another I_voting_barMeeting Another I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Meeting Another I_vote_lcapMeeting Another I_voting_barMeeting Another I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Meeting Another

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Meeting Another Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Another   Meeting Another I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 10:58 pm

Astraria spotted a strange looking formation in the distance. It looked like a stone archway, a glowing circle in its center. "I wonder what that could be..." She banked towards it, hoping it wasn't anything dangerous...this area had already been bombed to ruins.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Meeting Another Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another   Meeting Another I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 11:02 pm

Willaim sighed in relief as he got through the portal. The ruins of the city was the first thing he noticed.

"Humans don't change much do they..." he sighed as he looked at the destruction.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Meeting Another Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another   Meeting Another I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 11:07 pm

Astraria gasped as something came through the glowing circle. "S-someone came through it!" She was so startled by his sudden appearance that she messed up her landing, and fell onto the ground near William after she touched down. "Ah!"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Meeting Another Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another   Meeting Another I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 11:13 pm

William jumped back started as a young angel crashed before him. He had not know young angel were already exploring this world.

"Are you alright?" William asked as he knelt down. "Do you need me to heal you?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Meeting Another Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another   Meeting Another I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 11:19 pm

She picked herself up, shaking her head. "N-no...I am fine..." She looked herself over. Her clothes had torn a little more from the crash landing...but nothing that meant she had to repair them. She brushed the debris off as she stood up, reaching into her pouch for her robe, putting it on. "...th-thank you anyway."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Meeting Another Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another   Meeting Another I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 11:20 pm

William frowned at her condition.

"I guess I have no right to where you should be, but don't you think your a bit young yo be exploring the human world?" He gestures to the portal behind him. "I can assure you it is safer in the Angel world than here."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Meeting Another Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another   Meeting Another I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 11:25 pm

Her face lit up a little. "There is a world of Angels!?" She looked him over, now seeing him up close. She had never seen an Angel aside from her mother and father. She excitedly looked at him, wondering what knowledge he would or could share with her. She walked around him, comparing his wings to her own. They were much bigger than hers, but she assumed this was due to him being older and a male.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Meeting Another Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another   Meeting Another I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 11:28 pm

William looked at her in shock. From the way she reacted, he would assume she had never been there much less hear of it. She then went to examine his wings, like a child seeing another angel for the first time.

"You... you don't know about the angel world?" William asked in disbelief. "have you live here in the human world your whole life?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Meeting Another Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another   Meeting Another I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 11:32 pm

"I have, mister." She smiled, reaching out to touch his majestic wings, but pulled back, knowing it was not proper to do so. "I was born far to the south of here, but ran away from my parents to study humans more...but they didn't accept me." She looked away. "Things are getting better now...I hope. The people of the refugee camp love to hear me sing."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Meeting Another Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another   Meeting Another I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 11:35 pm

William shook his head sadly. To think that the humans would disrespect an angel. They haven't changed a bit. He looked at the ruins around him. Though they were old, he could tell it was not the ruins of something long ago.

"Can you tell me what happened here?" William asked gesturing to the city around him. "Was this place a war zone or something?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Meeting Another Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another   Meeting Another I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 11:40 pm

She nodded. "It was. The former government of this area destroyed this city to get at the people who were trying to change things. Humans didn't like people who were different than them...like me. So they had them gathered up when they were found, and did mean things to them. A former friend of mine was working for them...but she joined us in order to atone...but she passed away during the fighting..." She looked away, sadness in her voice as she finished speaking. "...so she was never fully able to."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Meeting Another Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another   Meeting Another I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 11:49 pm

William nodded, "My condolences. I am familiar with the ways man acts. They don't seem to have grown fro when we last had contact with them, at least fro what I can gather from the scripts." He looked to Astraria.

"What is your name? I am William, researcher of the church of Solari."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Meeting Another Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another   Meeting Another I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 11:53 pm

"Astraria. It is a pleasure to meet you, Mister William." She did a small curtsy with her robe, as dirty and damaged as it was. "So...there is a world of Angels? Can you tell me of it?"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Meeting Another Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another   Meeting Another I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 11:56 pm

William raised an eyebrow. He found the question odd seeing the portal to their world was behind them.

"I could tell you if you wanted but how about you go through the portal and experience it first hand?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Meeting Another Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another   Meeting Another I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 11:58 pm

She looked at the gate behind him, her face showing a worried expression. "If I go there...am I allowed back here? My mother and father live in this world." She returned her gaze to him. "I do not wish to leave them behind..."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Meeting Another Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another   Meeting Another I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 12:01 am

William nodded.

"Unless, the Gates are losing power you should be able to transport yourself using these gates regardless of which direction your taking." Then he caught up to what she had said.

"So your parents are here as well. Do you know why they left the angel world to begin with?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Meeting Another Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another   Meeting Another I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 12:04 am

She shook her head. "I do not think they left either...I remember mother saying one time that she and father were seventh generation in this world...and that I was eighth. She said our flock had came from another place to settle where we currently live...I always assumed that we had come from another mountain range..."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Meeting Another Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another   Meeting Another I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 12:08 am

"I see." William said taking in Astraria words. "Well the angel world hasn't had a major dispute in several hundred years. Thus the landscape is mostly covered with nature. We do have building but most are monuments to those who have ascended or places of worship to our religions." I can assure you it looks much better that...this place." William said a she gesture to the city around them.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Meeting Another Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another   Meeting Another I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 12:13 am

"I can imagine it is much better." She looked at him, taking in his every word. "So it is true that Angels are peaceful? Mother always told me that if I found another Angel, to treat them well." She smiled. "She also said that we are few and far between now...that it would be a long time before I saw one."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Meeting Another Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another   Meeting Another I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 12:16 am

"What she says is true. While they are more numerous in the Angel world, we work toward ascension. Birthrate have decline but some angel still marry and have children. In fact, if you are the only child of your parent, there must not be many angels in the human world." William deduced. "I know only a few fled to the human world and in the end, we lost contact with them."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Meeting Another Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another   Meeting Another I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 12:22 am

"I see...well, I am only eighteen...and I have been away for so long..." She couldn't help but imagine a baby Angel awaiting her when she found her parents again.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Meeting Another Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another   Meeting Another I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 12:24 am

"So now that I have told you about the world of the angel can you tell me of the world of the humans? I know a little from our texts about this world, but it would be best to have a first hand account." William explained.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Meeting Another Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another   Meeting Another I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 12:29 am

"Well, I have not explored much myself...I kept around what used to be this city for eleven years...sleeping in what was once an apartment complex. What I know, I read in books from the humans' libraries. I kept hidden...out of sight." She explained to him the books she had read. Biology, history, human cultural texts, and the like. It was all her experience of the world. In the world of books, she had explored all available to her.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Meeting Another Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another   Meeting Another I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 12:33 am

William greedily drank in the knowledge she provided. It seemed the humans had not move towards ascension which was not surprising. They were a young rank and still could not true those of the same species much less one of another race. However Astraria knowledge of this world came to an end and William had to quell his thirst.

"Thank you for teaching me, I have learned quite a lot." William expressed his thanks. "Do you have somewhere to be? I would hate to hold you back if you are busy."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Meeting Another Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another   Meeting Another I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 12:39 am

She shook her head. "I have nowhere to be. It is fun seeing another Angel." She smiled. The people in the camp were happy, though she did have a performance tonight. "Dimitre will be glad to know there is a world of Angels~." She blushed, realizing she had said that aloud.

Last edited by Nyuu-Chan353 on Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting Another Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Another   Meeting Another I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting Another
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next