Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Meeting in the forest - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMeeting in the forest - Page 2 I_voting_barMeeting in the forest - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Meeting in the forest - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMeeting in the forest - Page 2 I_voting_barMeeting in the forest - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Meeting in the forest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Meeting in the forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 6:47 am

"Revenge..." She thought about it. "...maybe. Right now I just want to live my life, protect any semblance of family I can find, and grow old peacefully. They may have used violence against me, but unless I am backed into a corner and cannot live in peace, I will not use an ounce of power against them."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 6:50 am

Veronica laughed, a small bittersweet laugh. "I guess your stronger than me then...when I lost everything it was all I could think about." She gave small pathetic smile and wiped a tear from her eye. "And it's gotten me nowhere."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 6:55 am

"Lysandra is beyond me now. She is her own woman. I will rebuild my life from here. I think you should also consider doing the same. I am also older, however...forty one compared to your age...so whatever happened to you isn't likely to happen again, if you're vigilant about things. I am not going to lose another child, even if he isn't someone I brought into this world. I will make sure my life is rebuilt."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 7:00 am

"You stronger than I gave you credit for..." Veronica sighed looking at Rosaline again. "I guess, we both have things to focus on." Veronica gave a short bow. "It was nice meeting you again, especially under less...harsh circumstances. I would visit again but... that might not be for the best."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 7:04 am

"I will welcome a visit, but only if you show peaceful intent during your stay with me and my son. Tell anyone where we reside, and my good will to you will be gone, and my wrath as swift as my electricity." She conjured up an orb of electricity as an example. "This is not a threat, it is a promise from a mother for her child."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 7:06 am

"All right, I get it." Veronica said as she backed off. "Like I said, if it has nothing to with the civilians then it has nothing to do with me. Besides I don;t know where to you live from here." Veronica noted as she looked around. I don't see a house or anything."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 7:08 am

"Then seek me out if you wish a visit. The forest is my home." She let the orb vanish, turning away from Veronica. "Thank you again for telling my daughter my wishes."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 7:10 am

"Of course." Veronica said as she watched Rosaline leave. She sighed back to scouting duty it was, maybe today could end on a unique note after all.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 8:33 am

Astraria yawned, flying back to the cabin. Nadia had a sibling that wanted to eat her...maybe she should be more wary of Nadia now? She flew near the edge of the forest on the way back to the cabin, casually gliding to conserve energy. "I need to be careful...or I will be eaten one of these days."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 8:37 am

Veronica's patrol had taken her further through the forest than she originally intended. That was until a shadow passed over her. What Veronica didn't expect when she looked up was an angel. A mostly naked angel at that. She would have rubbed her eyes if she hadn't taken her medication a while ago. She ran after the figure calling out.

"Hey! Wait!"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 8:42 am

Astraria went red, realizing her mistake. She'd been spotted, having flown too close to the edge of the forest. "I-I better g-get away..." She banked in the direction of the forest, deciding that on foot to the cabin would be safer...as soon as she lost her pursuer, that is. She found a clearing wide enough to land in and made a slow descent in preparation for landing.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 8:45 am

Veronica rushed after the phenomenon. She had heard of angel sure but them being real? not a chance. Either this was an elaborate trick or her day was about to get weirder. She reach the field as the girl began to land. She had plenty of questions of course. Is this a joke? Are those wings real? How are you flying? But most importantly, why the hell was she naked?
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 8:49 am

Astraria landed better this time, stabilizing herself as she touched down. "I flew too close to the edge...I need to stop allowing miss Nadia to drag me outdoors at night." She yawned loudly, quite tired. "At least she found a sibling..." Astraria folded her wings as she headed away from Veronica and into the forest again.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 8:51 am

"Would you stop already?" Veronica called out to the girl who was apparently ignoring her. "I want to talk with you!"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 8:55 am

Astraria turned around, startled by the girl again. She hadn't noticed her as she landed. "Y-you followed me!?" She went red, wishing for her robe to hide her wings. Without it, she wouldn't be able to talk her way out of this... "Wh-what do you want of me?"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 8:58 am

Veronica decide the first priority was to help the girl....or angel...whatever she was feel less afraid. "For starters take this jacket," Veronica said rummaging her bag for the rain jacket she always carried. "You'll catch your death without clothes." She held out the jacket expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 9:01 am

Astraria shook her head. "N-no thank you...I-I-I am alright..." A simple jacket? This human must be baiting her into something. She backed up a little more. "...y-you may k-keep your clothes." She wasn't quite out of the clearing yet, so she could probably still fly away if she needed to...
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 9:03 am

Veronica frowned. "You must be freezing though... it may be fall but this is still the forest." Veronica reasoned. "Besides, don't you want to umm. Cover up?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 9:06 am

She bumped into a tree as she retreated, wincing as the rough bark went across her feathers. "I-I said I am alright...m-ma'am." A few feathers fell to the ground behind her.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 9:08 am

"Feathers...so what is the deal with your wings?" Veronica asked. "Are you trying to be an angel or something?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 9:10 am

"T-trying to be...?" She was trying to avoid the question, but she knew she was cornered, explaining her way out of this wasn't much of an option.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 9:13 am

"yeah, the wings, flying and all the feathers. Seriously what is that stuff made of anyway." Veronica asks leaning forward to touch the wings.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 9:16 am

Astraria saw her motions and hurried around the tree to hide behind it. "I-I am an Angel! Th-there's no p-pretending!" She was a whirl of emotions, primary of which was embarrassment, both at being discovered, and half undressed in front of a stranger. "A-Are you h-happy, m-miss human!? Y-you've m-met an Angel! W-we exist!"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 9:19 am

Veronica's jaw dropped. It would have made more sense if the girl claimed that the world was flat and the goverment was really made of nice kind lovable idiots.

"Ex-excuse me?" Veronica was sure he meds hadn't run out yet. So either this girl was crazy or life had become a lot more weird.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 9:22 am

"Wh-what more d-do you want? I-I admitted to being an Angel, m-miss human..." She flared a wing open for Veronica. "...o-or do you th-think I lie?" She stared at Veronica, a bit of fear still in her voice. "I-I am an Angel...I-I fly...I-I have wings...i-is this not satisfactory?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the forest   Meeting in the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting in the forest
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next