Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Outside Searching Night - Page 4 I_vote_lcapOutside Searching Night - Page 4 I_voting_barOutside Searching Night - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Outside Searching Night - Page 4 I_vote_lcapOutside Searching Night - Page 4 I_voting_barOutside Searching Night - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Outside Searching Night

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Outside Searching Night - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 9:15 am

She sat up and moved over sitting next to Astraria now. "So the offer still stands if you wish to stay with me sis." She rest her head on Astraria's shoulder and hugged her arm.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 9:18 am

"I think it may beat whatever I set up here. And, you sure she's not up for debate, I mean. Those wings, look good."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 9:20 am

Astraria went red. "I-I am n-not food!" She tried not to move, though her wings twitched at the mentioning of being eaten. "P-Please do not...eat me." She couldn't hold back, and moved to the other side of the fire, hoping to be out of Nidalee's sight.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 9:26 am

She glared at Nidalee. "I'm sure." She then stood up. "Astraria, don't worry I won't let her eat you." She moved over so she was sitting next to Astraria again. "There's one thing Nidalee. If you're going to be living with me then no eating people. I had to deal with that for 13 years because it makes us stick out if we do."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 9:27 am

"Right. Then what?" She had no idea of proper city life or anything of the sort, unlike Nadia who had been around the city way longer than she herself.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 9:38 am

She looked to Nidalee. "I'll help teach you how to act among the humans and you can help me get back with my roots." She hugged Astraria's arm again and rest her head on her shoulder. "We do have someone else staying at my place too Nidalee, however she's not human so you don't have to worry about being discovered by her."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 9:47 am

"Right. We'll see how it all goes, then." She picked up a couple handmade spears she had lying around and strapped them on her back. "Well, I'm all set."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 9:50 am

Astraria looked at Nadia, then at Nidalee. She would be safer if she opted for flying home... "M-miss Nadia...I will fly back home...you may take miss Nidalee to your home."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 9:51 am

She looked at her. "Are you sure?" She stood up and held her hand out to Astraria offering to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 9:56 am

"I-I am sure..." She stood up with Nadia's help, glancing at Nidalee for a moment. "...I-I do not quite feel safe around miss Nidalee...so I will fly home." She wasn't going to risk being eaten when Nadia wasn't looking.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 10:02 am

"I see..." She then walked over to Nidalee. "I'll make sure she won't eat you." She then hugged Nidalee. "Thank you for helping me find my sister Astraria."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 10:04 am

"I have some self restraint. Just not that much on empty stomach."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 10:07 am

"Th-that may be true...but my destination is different..." She unfurled her wings after stepping away from the fire again.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 10:08 am

She kicked dirt onto the fire until it was out and smiled. "I'll drop by again later Astraria." She then turned and started walking back towards the city. "Nidalee..I've really missed you."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 10:21 am

"I'm sure you did." She then looked over to Astraria. "Ehm. Be safe."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 10:29 am

Astraria nodded hesitantly, then flapped her wings, taking off into the night sky and towards her cabin. Nadia's sibling would have to be someone to watch...
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 10:32 am

She hugged Nidalee's arm and lay her head on Nidalee's shoulder as they walked. "I'm glad we found each other." She then yawned. "Nidalee, I have lots of meat back at my place if you're hungry. I was smart and picked up a job at a deli where I tend to sneak out some meat when needed."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 3:32 pm

"That's good, though if you only picked up some meat when you needed it, I don't think you'd have a lot stored up now. Seems like you're taking more than you can eat away." She rubbed Naida on her head as she used to in the past, glad they'd finally been reunited.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 3:46 pm

She blushed. "Yeah, I pick up extra for later on." She then yawned again her tail wagging back and forth. "Sis...I'm too tired to continue walking right now...can we rest here for the night?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outside Searching Night
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4