Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Outside Searching Night - Page 3 I_vote_lcapOutside Searching Night - Page 3 I_voting_barOutside Searching Night - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Outside Searching Night - Page 3 I_vote_lcapOutside Searching Night - Page 3 I_voting_barOutside Searching Night - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Outside Searching Night

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Outside Searching Night - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 7:43 am

"To you...maybe with less hostility than toward I." She shook the image from her mind again. "B-but whatever happens...I will stand by you." It took them a while, but after some time, a hint of dancing fire could be seen coming from a clearing ahead of them.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 7:58 am

She shifted back to her human form and looked at Astraria. "I'm going to be like this just in case it's just people out camping."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 8:03 am

As Nadia entered the clearing with the campfire in the middle, it was abandoned. There was a clear scent that someone had only just been here, and the terrain betrayed the same.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 8:05 am

"Nothing..." Astraria looked around, the smoke coming from the campfire still going to the sky.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 8:07 am

She took her cloak off and placed it over Astraria to hide her wings for just in case. "I'm going to sit here and wait. It's a bit cold out anyway so why not warm up by this fire?" She sat in front of the campfire and held her hands out rubbing them together every once in awhile. "I wonder where the people or person is that made this fire."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 8:12 am

"Right here!" From behind, a person jumped out of the bushes, right onto Nadia, rolling over a couple times before they came to a stop, the person pinning Nadia to the ground, hands on shoulders, knees on thighs. A ponytail of pure black hair fell down over the person's shoulder down to touch Nadia's left cheek as the tanned skin was hard to see compared with the dark of night, but the smell was unmistakable. "Nana?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 8:15 am

Astraria watched in surprise, seeing barely anything except the aftermath. She resisted the urge to call out, lest she draw attention to herself. Nadia could probably handle this...
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 8:17 am

She blinked hearing the words 'Nana'. She looked up at the girl on top of her. "How do you know that name?" She struggled to get up having always been a little weaker than her sister.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 8:21 am

The woman sat down and leaned back, letting Nadia get up, then flung herself back at her, this time into a strong hug. "I've been looking for you. For like half a million years."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 8:22 am

Seeing the confrontation turn into a reunion, Astraria simply smiled, and walked over to the fire, still bundled up in Nadia's cloak.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 8:26 am

She blinked looking at the woman. "You've been looking for me? So you know me?" She tilt her head then after sniffing a bit she quickly hugged Nidalee back recognizing her scent. Tears were running down her cheeks now.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 8:31 am

"Thirteen bloody years. I knew you couldn't be dead. God, where the blazes have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 8:35 am

She looked at her and cuddled against her. "I...have been in the city." She moved back a bit and yawned curling up on the ground and resting her head on Nidalee's lap. "I haven't even had friends for those 13 years until recently."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 8:39 am

"There's. So much, to catch up on. So much to talk about."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 8:46 am

She nodded and looked up at her. "Nidalee. I want you to meet one of my friends first." She then nodded over to Astraria. "Promise you won't hurt her, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 8:50 am

"Why would I.. I'm not a savage like dad is, y'know." She looked over at Astraria, her stomach somewhat stressing her the lack of food of late.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 8:56 am

She giggled a bit. "Yeah your father is a bit savage..well so is mine." SHe then sat up and hugged her. "I've missed you Nidalee...but I can't go back to the family...yet."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 8:58 am

She scratched her head. "Eh, yeah. Good. Neither can I. They kinda got mad at me for not giving up on you and, I don't know where they are."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 9:00 am

Astraria stood up and walked over, hearing her name mentioned. "I-I am...Astraria." She stopped before she was even remotely close to the new face, still wary that this encounter could turn ugly. She was still clad in Nadia's cloak, wings hidden.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 9:01 am

She looked up at Astraria. "Nidalee, this is my friend Astraria." She then cuddled with Nidalee and yawned. "Astraria this is my sister."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 9:03 am

"Half sister, to be exact." She observed Astraria from top to toe, making sure she knew what she dealt with. "Well, good to see you are making yourself at home, at least."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 9:06 am

Astraria kept her distance, and knowing there were no humans around, slowly took off the cloak, intending to give it back to Nadia, revealing her white wings in the process. "Here, miss Nadia. Th-there are no humans here..."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 9:08 am

She sat up and took her cloak back putting it on before laying back down resting her head on Nidalee's lap again."Thank you Astraria." She then looked up at Nidalee. "Sis..do you want to come stay with me at least until we can find out family?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 9:11 am

"To be frank, I don't know if I want to. Not after they simply said you were dead and left it there."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 9:13 am

Astraria backed away after giving Nadia back her cloak, returning to the warmth of the fire, her wings turned to the pair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outside Searching Night
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next