Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Outside Searching Night - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOutside Searching Night - Page 2 I_voting_barOutside Searching Night - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Outside Searching Night - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOutside Searching Night - Page 2 I_voting_barOutside Searching Night - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Outside Searching Night

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Outside Searching Night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 6:29 am

"If you're willing to take the risk then I'm grateful." She stood up and looked at her. "I just don't want to risk losing a friend."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 6:35 am

"I know...and neither do I." She unfurled her wings to near their full wingspan before letting them rest openly, ready for flight. "It is at your wish that I am here to help you, and I will do as you request."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 6:37 am

She stretched quickly before shifting to her partially transformed state. "Please be careful though Astraria."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 6:43 am

Astraria nodded, flapping her wings as she took off. She would help her friend, and hopefully conquer her fear of being eaten... "C-calm down..." She spoke to herself as she circled around, looking from above at the forest line and the sea of trees beyond. "...I-I am an adult now...I am stronger than then..."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 6:44 am

She stood there watching Astraria and then looked around to make sure no one was around.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 6:46 am

She flew a decent distance up and down the edge of the forest, and a bit into the sea of trees. Visibility would have been better during the day...but she would have to make do. As she looked, she thought she saw a pillar of smoke coming from a small clearing a bit into the forest. Not wanting to risk being seen, she turned around and made her way back to Nadia.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 6:50 am

She was crouched again still examining the foot print. "Hmm.."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 6:52 am

Astraria came back, spotting Nadia against the ground. She circled around, and tried to make a graceful landing as she did during the day, but failed, stumbling and falling as she touched down on the ground, having came in a bit too fast.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 6:54 am

She stood up quickly and ran to Astraria before pulling her up. "Hey are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 6:55 am

"I am fine..." She brushed dirt and gravel off of herself. "...just came in a bit too fast, is all."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 6:57 am

"Good to see you're ok. So did you see anything?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 7:02 am

"I saw what appeared to be smoke from a campfire...it is maybe a few miles into the forest, as I did fly a bit over the forest." She shook her wings of any dust or dirt that may had gotten on them or in between her feathers.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 7:05 am

"Then lets go check it out. Which direction is it?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 7:07 am

She blushed. "I-I am bad with directions...I have grown too used to human maps..." She thought for a moment. "...but I think it is in a bit and then towards the moon?" She looked at Nadia, hoping she wasn't being too useless right now.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 7:09 am

She took Astraria's hand and started walking in the direction she was told. "Astraria, I'm glad you're my friend. I haven't had a friend since I was 6."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 7:13 am

She blushed again. "I-I am too..." She never really had a friend either, having run away from home at 7, and being on the run from humans since she was 8. "...after you assured me that you would not eat me...I considered you a friend."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 7:16 am

She quickly stopped and looked at her. "Astraria...I need to tell you something. When I found out you were staying out here in the forest I started using you in hopes of finding my family. I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 7:19 am

Astraria looked back at Nadia. "D-do not concern yourself...I did apologize for not being of use to you then...but I...did not mind if you were 'using' me. I want to help my friends, as I stated before."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 7:21 am

She started walking again and lay her head against Astraria's shoulder as they walked, letting out a yawn. "I'm glad you're not angry at me."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 7:25 am

"I am an Angel, miss Nadia...it is quite hard to make me angry...I dislike fighting, but will not argue against its use when it is needed...which is why I let mister Yasuo do as he wishes. I will be with all of you, as a friend."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 7:27 am

She looked at Astraria and then nodded slightly. "I'm glad you will be there with us Astraria."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 7:30 am

They kept walking in the general direction of the smoke she had seen.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 7:35 am

"Are you doing alright Astraria? Nervous or scared?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 7:38 am

"I-I will be honest...y-yes. I am a bit of both..." She blushed. Was she so easily read?
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 7:39 am

She hugged Astraria's arm. "So am I...I haven't seen my family for 13 years if this is them I don't know how they'll react."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside Searching Night   Outside Searching Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outside Searching Night
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next