Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Astraria's "Home" - Page 4 I_vote_lcapAstraria's "Home" - Page 4 I_voting_barAstraria's "Home" - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Astraria's "Home" - Page 4 I_vote_lcapAstraria's "Home" - Page 4 I_voting_barAstraria's "Home" - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Astraria's "Home"

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Astraria's "Home" - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astraria's "Home"   Astraria's "Home" - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 1:35 pm

"Also, there's something I'd like you to have." He went through his old belongings, and found it was still where he'd last put it. Taking it from the flask, he gave the girl and old dried out maple seed. "It's from my brother, Yone. It's a lesson, to teach humility. I think you've earned this today."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Astraria's "Home"   Astraria's "Home" - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 1:37 pm

"A...lesson?" She looked at the seed. "How...did I earn this?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Astraria's "Home"   Astraria's "Home" - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 1:43 pm

He placed a hand on her shoulder and looked her in the eyes, as if telling her that she taught Yuu humility and made her think for herself, whether what she did was right, before gathering his own things. He still had to find a way to get rid of the armor those scientists put him in. Even though it made him faster stronger and more aware, he knew it wasn't him, and he'd rather die the man he was, than to live as a created project.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Astraria's "Home"   Astraria's "Home" - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 1:46 pm

She put it with the rations, using her dress as a sack. She had no other real possessions, side from maybe the bedding she slept on. She waited for him by the door when she finished packing up the food. She'd likely be saying goodbye to this dwelling for some time.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Astraria's "Home"   Astraria's "Home" - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 1:50 pm

Yasuo came with her and joined up. "There's a place near the forest. Small cottage. Not much impressive. But it's solid and will give us a roof. And you won't have to fear people seeing you, it's pretty remote."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Astraria's "Home"   Astraria's "Home" - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 1:53 pm

She looked at him. "S-safe? The forest?" She dropped what she was carrying, remembering what happened last time she set foot in that forest. "I-It is a-anything but safe..." She was pale now, and leaned against the door for support.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Astraria's "Home"   Astraria's "Home" - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 1:56 pm

He grabbed her as the door fell apart. "Look, I'm around. If I can handle a building full of guards, 2 Demonic Arms users and still get out with my own possessions, I'm sure I can handle keeping you safe from that forest. Make markings and set an example will scare wildlife from the area."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Astraria's "Home"   Astraria's "Home" - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 1:58 pm

"I-I see..." She broke away from him, grabbing the dress sack.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Astraria's "Home"   Astraria's "Home" - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 2:00 pm

"You worry too much. Enjoy the fresh air and not worrying about rations or the floor falling away from under your feet will do you good."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Astraria's "Home"   Astraria's "Home" - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 2:02 pm

"I will try..." She looked up at the sky, the stars out already. "...I will have to walk...since you cannot fly..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Astraria's "Home"   Astraria's "Home" - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 2:05 pm

"Walking is a good exercise, too. You'll get to see the area." He led them to the cottage near the forst line, abandoned and remote from civilization with some fields around it to go with.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Astraria's "Home"   Astraria's "Home" - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 2:06 pm

She looked around, making sure the area was indeed safe. She was like a bird out of its cage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Astraria's "Home"   Astraria's "Home" - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Astraria's "Home"
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4