Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Astraria's "Home" - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAstraria's "Home" - Page 2 I_voting_barAstraria's "Home" - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Astraria's "Home" - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAstraria's "Home" - Page 2 I_voting_barAstraria's "Home" - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Astraria's "Home"

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Astraria's "Home" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astraria's "Home"   Astraria's "Home" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 1:58 pm

He turned around remaining in cross-legged position, then extended a gloved hand. "Yasuo. Human. I think .."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Astraria's "Home"   Astraria's "Home" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 2:00 pm

She hesitated for a moment, then took his hand. "I see..." She set the ration down on a flat piece of rubble, and set it up to cook again.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Astraria's "Home"   Astraria's "Home" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 2:02 pm

"So. Angel. I only heard stories from them as superior beings. I never thought they were real. Judging by the fact your wings seem authentic."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Astraria's "Home"   Astraria's "Home" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 2:05 pm

"Of course...they aren't decorations..." She looked at him while the ration cooked. "...I see nothing 'superior' about us Angels..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Astraria's "Home"   Astraria's "Home" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 2:10 pm

"Perhaps. Regardless, it seems these myths, weren't myths at all. If Angels are real, it makes you wonder what else is. Demons, dragons, gods." He observed Astraria as she prepared her a meal. "So that's why it tasted like nothing. Didn't cook the stuff."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Astraria's "Home"   Astraria's "Home" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 2:12 pm

"W-well, I wouldn't know if Demons existed...I have never seen one..." She pulled up another decaying chair to sit on.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Astraria's "Home"   Astraria's "Home" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 2:19 pm

He took a flask from his waist and drank a bit from it. "It's worth looking into. If there's more out there than just us, it should be seen by more than just me. Guessing by the fact nobody still knows about the reality of angels existing, I take it you don't go out in the open like this."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Astraria's "Home"   Astraria's "Home" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 2:22 pm

"Well...not without the dress on...no." She went red, remembering that he'd seen her without her dress on. "Th-the dress hides my wings, though I have to take it off to fly." She picked up the hem of her dress to illustrate her point. The dress looked like it had been through a warzone, but was still a sort of off-white color under the blotches of dirt and grime.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Astraria's "Home"   Astraria's "Home" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 2:26 pm

"Suits you." He bowed his head a bit. He knew this sort of intrusion was highly inappropriate back home, but he knew he could never return anymore. The only thing he wanted to do, is get back his old sword and clothes and to find the one responsible for his exile.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Astraria's "Home"   Astraria's "Home" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 2:29 pm

"Th-thank you for the compliment..." She turned to the ration as it finished cooking. "...y-you may take any room you like..." She started eating, her stomach rumbling a little.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Astraria's "Home"   Astraria's "Home" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 2:33 pm

"I'll do that in a bit. First." He pulled out a flute, even that they'd replaced with some new carbon fiber excuse of a replica, and started playing in the silence of the area's abandoned houses.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Astraria's "Home"   Astraria's "Home" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 2:35 pm

She looked at him. "B-be careful not to play too loud...there are sometimes patrols around here...even though this is an abandoned part of town..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Astraria's "Home"   Astraria's "Home" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 2:38 pm

He nodded, continuing to play on a soft tone. He kept his eyes closed the whole time, the music filling the room, simple as it was, yet touching him as always. It wasn't quite like his old flute, but it carried the same emotion, through the song and his effort in it.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Astraria's "Home"   Astraria's "Home" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 2:42 pm

She returned to her meal, setting aside the box when she finished. She sat there and listened to the man's song as he played.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Astraria's "Home"   Astraria's "Home" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 2:45 pm

After an hour of playing he finally put the flute down. He kept his head down and his eyes closed, knowing full well it would only reveal his emotions. He kept quiet, storing the flute away and putting his hands on the katana on his lap again.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Astraria's "Home"   Astraria's "Home" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 2:49 pm

"W-well...I shall turn in for the night...y-you can find bedding in the rooms...should you require rest yourself..." She disrobed again as she walked into the room she slept in. She let her wings out, stretching them as she readied herself for bed.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Astraria's "Home"   Astraria's "Home" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 2:52 pm

He nodded as she left the room, then looked up at the hole above him. Might as well. He attached the blade to his back and started collecting the debris from the floor, putting it together best he could.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Astraria's "Home"   Astraria's "Home" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 2:56 pm

-Timeskip-

Astraria was fast asleep, her wings spread out as she slept on her makeshift mattress.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Astraria's "Home"   Astraria's "Home" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 2:59 pm

Yasuo came back from his patrol. Third since night fell, and this one had a rising sun to brighten it up. No resistance. Though that could be interpreted two ways. He planted his blade against the remade wall, but when he saw it buckle slightly he instantly removed it and laid it on a cushion he managed to find. His new place to stay.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Astraria's "Home"   Astraria's "Home" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 3:05 pm

Astraria was visible in the doorway to her room, half asleep. She rubbed an eye with one hand, her glasses askew. Yawning, she stretched her wings, which had ruffled feathers from her night's sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Astraria's "Home"   Astraria's "Home" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 3:09 pm

He couldn't help but chuckle at the sight of her. He'd known a girl like her once, back in his village. Shy, insecure. But a good person on the inside. She reminded him a bit of her. He prepped one of Astraria's rations for the girl on a new table he'd gotten from the apartment nextdoors.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Astraria's "Home"   Astraria's "Home" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 3:14 pm

She shuffled to the new table, yawning as she sat down. "Morning..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Astraria's "Home"   Astraria's "Home" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 3:18 pm

"G'mornin. By the looks of it, you slept well." He put the ready meal on the table for Astraria, then sat back.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Astraria's "Home"   Astraria's "Home" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 3:19 pm

She nodded, eating the ration prepared for her. "I get by..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Astraria's "Home"   Astraria's "Home" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 3:22 pm

Approving her statement, he got up again. "As you can see, I improvised a little. I was no craftsman or a builder, but it holds. I think." The ceiling was back in "one" piece, showing to at least not crumble to dust, but definitely not suited to support anyone living in the apartment above them. The wall held, too, granted it wasn't touched.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Astraria's "Home"   Astraria's "Home" - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Astraria's "Home"
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next