Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Astraria's "Home" - Page 3 I_vote_lcapAstraria's "Home" - Page 3 I_voting_barAstraria's "Home" - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Astraria's "Home" - Page 3 I_vote_lcapAstraria's "Home" - Page 3 I_voting_barAstraria's "Home" - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Astraria's "Home"

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Astraria's "Home" - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astraria's "Home"   Astraria's "Home" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 3:24 pm

She looked at the handiwork, yawning. "Looks okay...I coulda moved to another area..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Astraria's "Home"   Astraria's "Home" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 3:26 pm

He shrugged as he unsheathed his blade. "I hold true to my word." He would, any vow he made, he'd stay true to. He learned to do that the hard way.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Astraria's "Home"   Astraria's "Home" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 3:28 pm

"Thank you." She set aside the box, getting up to go get her dress, returning a bit later a bit more awake. "What do you plan on doing...other than hiding out here?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Astraria's "Home"   Astraria's "Home" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 3:31 pm

He started to clean the blade, sharpen it and maintain the weapon as he used to with his old one, even though this one didn't require maintenance. Habits. "I have someone to search for. Personal matter."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Astraria's "Home"   Astraria's "Home" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 3:33 pm

"Alright...hope you find them." She walked over to the door.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Astraria's "Home"   Astraria's "Home" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 3:36 pm

He looked intently at the black and orange blade of the katana. "So do I. So do I..."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Astraria's "Home"   Astraria's "Home" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 3:37 pm

"See you tonight...stay safe, you never know when the patrols come around this part of town." She opened the door as easily as the night before.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Astraria's "Home"   Astraria's "Home" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 3:40 pm

Yasuo nodded as she left and stayed inside a little longer before leaving himself.

Near nightfall, Yasuo returned to the apartment. He laid down his things frmo before on the ground and looked at them, feeling complete again., for as far as that was possible. He slided his gloved hand over the old blade, memories ingraved in it, not by markings, but by blood and water. He finally had his prized possessions, his only possessions back. Now the only issue he had, was to find a way to get rid of this armor he had on now. He hadn't found a way so far to get out of it. Had to be a way.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Astraria's "Home"   Astraria's "Home" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 12:45 pm

Astraria landed near the door as she always did, having been in hiding for the day. She looked around, making sure she wasn't followed, and opened the door. "So much for trying to make money..." Her stomach rumbled as she thought of food.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Astraria's "Home"   Astraria's "Home" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 12:46 pm

Yasuo put away his old katana as he rose up and greeted the young Angel. "Welcome home. You look like you've gone through a rough day."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Astraria's "Home"   Astraria's "Home" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 12:48 pm

She sighed. "I hope I can trust you, at least..." She tossed her dress onto the table Yasuo had brought in as she went for the cabinet. "...only a few more day's worth of rations...since I'm sharing now..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Astraria's "Home"   Astraria's "Home" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 12:50 pm

He looked at her as she passed him for the cabinet. "I take that as a terrible day. What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Astraria's "Home"   Astraria's "Home" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 12:53 pm

"Trusted a human, that's what..." She gave him a flat answer as she tore open a ration, one that didn't need cooking to eat. "...last time I do that. I wanted to contribute...so I didn't have to steal...or forage for my dinner..." She pointed at her dress. "...I have only that to clothe myself, to hide my wings...to blend in with humans..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Astraria's "Home"   Astraria's "Home" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 12:54 pm

He walked up to her, standing next to her. "Yet here we are. I'm human. You don't trust me?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Astraria's "Home"   Astraria's "Home" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 12:57 pm

She looked at him. "I think you are different..." She blushed, having him this close to her without her dress on. "...at least I hope you are. I might make my way home..." If she could even find her way home after more than ten years away...
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Astraria's "Home"   Astraria's "Home" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 1:00 pm

She looked at the rotting canibet in front of them, his thoughts trailing for a moment. "And leave this unjustice going on. I'd join you, if this was a better world. But it isn't. And I will fight for those who can't." He turned around and looked at his old belongings. "The government is more corrupt than I though, putting young girls with Demonic Arms to fight the threats they face. They use the innocent minds and twist them. Even though it's not their fault, I will not hold back. Not against Iuri. Nor Yuu. Any of them."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Astraria's "Home"   Astraria's "Home" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 1:05 pm

She stared at him. "Y-yuu?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Astraria's "Home"   Astraria's "Home" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 1:11 pm

He looked at the angel. "You know her?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Astraria's "Home"   Astraria's "Home" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 1:14 pm

She nodded. "Unfortunately, yes..." She sat down, the degraded chair barely making a squeak under her light weight. "...she was the human I trusted." She showed him the wingtip she'd grabbed a hold of. "I was lucky to get out with my life..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Astraria's "Home"   Astraria's "Home" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 1:17 pm

He held the feathers, stroke them gently. "She's alive. Wounded, but alive. Seemed burdened, without purpose. You may have brought the initial doubt in her mind that what the Government says isn't always true. She was convinced they were right, always. Brainwashed like the others."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Astraria's "Home"   Astraria's "Home" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 1:21 pm

She blushed, but did nothing to stop him. "I-I did nothing of the sort...I-I just told her that I bore my wings as a sign of peace...y-young angels are really vulnerable...I know no sort of magic...nor do I bear any weapon..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Astraria's "Home"   Astraria's "Home" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 1:23 pm

"I do not believe, even twisted, someone like Yuu would ignore honest words. What you said had effect. But losing your focus and dawdling on this won't help. For now, we'll have to find a place more suitable. This place is literally falling apart under our feet. I'll be sure to procure supplies for us, so you can think and deal with these things."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Astraria's "Home"   Astraria's "Home" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 1:26 pm

She nodded. "I-I guess you are right...I like this place though...it has a sort of air about it..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Astraria's "Home"   Astraria's "Home" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 1:30 pm

"It's old. Lots of history was made here. But it's decaying. You can always return here for investigating, however, it's dangerous to live in something that can collapse at any given time." He pointed gneuinely at the wall he'd broken by merely standing against it.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Astraria's "Home"   Astraria's "Home" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 1:32 pm

"Okay..." She'd lived here the past few years, but he was making a valid argument. "...I shall gather up our food and make ready to leave." She got up, and grabbed her dress before heading over to the cabinet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Astraria's "Home"   Astraria's "Home" - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Astraria's "Home"
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next