Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Dragon Hunting - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDragon Hunting - Page 2 I_voting_barDragon Hunting - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Dragon Hunting - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDragon Hunting - Page 2 I_voting_barDragon Hunting - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Dragon Hunting

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Dragon Hunting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Hunting   Dragon Hunting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 8:21 am

"Hmm...but they don't off themselves?" He looked back at the dragon figurine in the kids hands.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Hunting   Dragon Hunting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 8:25 am

'None like that, a few got into really strange accidents though. One somehow landed his car upside down atop a building and died. One was something about a severe allergy. The ring is the only one like that, as far as I know.'
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Hunting   Dragon Hunting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 8:27 am

"I see...I'm going to need to confiscate all of these items then including that figurine." He looked back to the shopkeep.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Hunting   Dragon Hunting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 8:37 am

'That's fine, take it all.' He turned to yell at Eugeo. 'Hey kid, the cop needs your figure, I'll give you your money back.'

Eugeo was dumbfounded. He thought to himself, "I finally found a potential clue and you want me to give it to someone else?"
Eugeo shook his head. "But, I already paid for it. Besides, i was going to smash it open when I got back to where I was staying."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Hunting   Dragon Hunting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 10:50 am

"You need to do more than smash it." He walked over to the kid. "Follow me if you plan to break it." He grabbed a bag and pushed all the items into the bag before leaving the store.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Hunting   Dragon Hunting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 6:34 am

Eugeo followed after the man. "So what is it we are doing?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Hunting   Dragon Hunting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 3:45 pm

"We're going to destroy these items properly." He walked in the direction of the cemetery.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Hunting   Dragon Hunting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 5:26 pm

Suddenly, the dragon statue drove Eugeo insane. He pulled out his sword and stabbed himself in the heart, falling over dead. The statue mysteriously vanished from his hands and returned to the window of the pawn shop.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Hunting   Dragon Hunting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 9:05 am

He looked at the kids body before continuing to the cemetery and performing the ritual to destroy cursed items. After performing the ritual he threw the items into a small bonfire and left the cemetery heading back towards downtown and to his car.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Hunting   Dragon Hunting - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Hunting
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2