Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Sunny Day at the Pier - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSunny Day at the Pier - Page 2 I_voting_barSunny Day at the Pier - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Sunny Day at the Pier - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSunny Day at the Pier - Page 2 I_voting_barSunny Day at the Pier - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Sunny Day at the Pier

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Sunny Day at the Pier - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day at the Pier   Sunny Day at the Pier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 4:39 am

"I don't really hold my breath, its more just breathing the water. It's hard to explain really. But underwater I can talk, breath, and sing the same as I'm doing now."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day at the Pier   Sunny Day at the Pier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 4:47 am

"I see...that probably was a stupid question, huh?"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day at the Pier   Sunny Day at the Pier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 4:49 am

"No, its curiosity. I'm glad to see some now a days. You'd think people would just use the net. Asking questions is how evolution happens."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day at the Pier   Sunny Day at the Pier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 4:56 am

"My house, doesn't really have any phone cables in it so i don't have internet access. Most i have is a really old phone that i pay an arm and a leg for come bill day." He took out his old flip phone.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day at the Pier   Sunny Day at the Pier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 4:58 am

"You could always go to an internet cafe. Most in this part of town are free to use. Its just an hour limit though. It's nice to see someone so...out of touch with the world."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day at the Pier   Sunny Day at the Pier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 5:01 am

"How so, is the phone too relic looking?" A friend from school gave it to him because he had recently upgraded and let him use it.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day at the Pier   Sunny Day at the Pier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 5:06 am

"Yes, Mine is entirely voice command, no screen, or buttons. It's solar powered too, charges all day and keeps charge through the night. Maybe its just because I'm rich?"
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day at the Pier   Sunny Day at the Pier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 5:09 am

"That sounds like it would be awesome and being rich too. I used to have a lot of money but blew it on school and stuff. Now i have a part time job at a fast food place around the corner." He pointed to the way of the shop.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day at the Pier   Sunny Day at the Pier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 5:10 am

"Oh really? I've never had fast food before. I've done marketing ads for places before though."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day at the Pier   Sunny Day at the Pier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 5:23 am

"Oh, what places?" He wondered if it was where he worked.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day at the Pier   Sunny Day at the Pier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 5:25 am

"It was some pizzeria over at the mall. Can't remember the name. There was a sandwich shop too. Macro something."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day at the Pier   Sunny Day at the Pier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 5:35 am

"Oh i know the place you're talking about. I work at Macronalds, well the one here at least. The one where i work is an extension for the one there."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day at the Pier   Sunny Day at the Pier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 12:55 am

"Ah, I see. I did not like the taste of teh sandwiches, but the atmosphere was delightful."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day at the Pier   Sunny Day at the Pier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 12:57 am

"Trust me, working there, you might not find the food as appetizing either." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day at the Pier   Sunny Day at the Pier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 1:00 am

"Oh, that doesn't seem like a good business if working there drives away customers. How ever do they stay open?"
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day at the Pier   Sunny Day at the Pier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 1:04 am

"We keep everything clean and create the good atmosphere you were talking about."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day at the Pier   Sunny Day at the Pier - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunny Day at the Pier
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2