Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
The Pier in the Warf of Thought I_vote_lcapThe Pier in the Warf of Thought I_voting_barThe Pier in the Warf of Thought I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
The Pier in the Warf of Thought I_vote_lcapThe Pier in the Warf of Thought I_voting_barThe Pier in the Warf of Thought I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

The Pier in the Warf of Thought

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

The Pier in the Warf of Thought Empty
PostSubject: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 7:49 pm

*A pier, in an area dubbed 'The Warf of Thought' by the locals, was where the portal Acrysta opened led her* "Now where am I at? I can control the portals...but not where they lead me."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 7:54 pm

On one of the piers, Aqay was sitting with her feet in the water, and her grand wings spread out over their entire size.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 7:57 pm

"Lovely sunset though...not the worst place to end up with an open portal..." *Acrysta's armor made the pier's ancient wood creak with displeasure with each footstep she took towards the railing, and her armor made just as much noise as the wood did.*
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 8:01 pm

A boy noticed two beings appear on the pier so he decided to go check it out.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 8:05 pm

"Acrysta, dear. How nice of you to come and enjoy the view here as well. How have you been?" Aqay looked from her place at Acrysta, who was on the other pier, but had already passed her, hence didn't see her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 8:09 pm

*Acrysta looked around, was someone talking to her? Someone knew her real name?*
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 8:16 pm

The boy got on the pier but hide behind a barrel to avoid being noticed by the two. "What are they doing here" He mumbled to himself aloud.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 8:21 pm

"Behind you, dear." Aqay stood up, with her wet feet on the splintering wood, and flapped her wings to keep her airborn long enough to wuickly put her shoes on.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 8:24 pm

*Looking behind her, she saw a face that seemed like she should know it, yet she didn't* "Who are you?" *She moved her hand to the hilt of her sword, in case it was danger coming her way.*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 8:26 pm

"Well well, you really did lose your entire memory, didn't you? Not a very warm welcome, I must say." She flew over with one wing beat to the other pier where Acrysta was. "I'm Aqay, we were blood sisters a very long time ago. I'm your sons godmother, even."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 8:39 pm

"You mean...Ray? 'Blood' sisters? I...don't have any family..." *She thought about her existence as an Obian, and recalled that she would have forgotten all memories of her former life.*
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 8:48 pm

The boy was curious on what they were talking about it so he looked and saw that there were some crates he could use as cover and also hear what they were talking about. He slowly began creeping up to the crates, it was a long distance but he felt he could be quiet enough to get there undetected. But a few feet from the barrels one of the pieces of wood gave out.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 8:50 pm

Looking at Acrysta, she shook her head. "Not biological sisters, merely sworn sisters. And, believe it or not, after you had died, I thought I completely lost you, but that baron of a stupid tried reviving you, and you still remembered me, from our blood sisterhood." Having felt the presence of the kid from the beginning, she was aware he tried to liste in. But there was nothing important that the kid wouldn't be allowed to know, so she paid no attention to him.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 8:55 pm

"S-sorry...I'm still coming to terms with my past..." *She moved her hand away from her sword, and turned back to the sea* "...forgive my rudeness...sister."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 8:57 pm

"It's all right, it's all understandable. You wake up, nobody around to take care of you, and out of nowhere, someone claims to be your sister, and that you have a son. But this gives us the chance to regain your memory, if that is one of your goals."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 8:58 pm

The boy looked to see if they had noticed but they seemed oblivious to him. "That was close." He sighed and made his way to the crates. He could finally listen in and hopefully learn something about why they were here.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 8:59 pm

"Was. I've already learned much, and feel no need to pursue more knowledge of my past...unless you feel the need to enlighten me, sister."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:01 pm

"Well, as long as you're fine with what you know, then it's good for me as well. Just, keep an open eye for Dark Ray. He may be your son, but he's grown wild and powerful in the time you were gone, and he has stopped listening to others."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:06 pm

"About that...I don't know how I should react to that...it was so sudden, learning that he was...mine...I thought I couldn't reproduce...me being artificially created, and all." *She shifted her wings, with all the weight on them, they were getting heavy*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:12 pm

"Two things. One, take off all the metal. It's nice, you like it, I know, but give your body some rest. And, yes, naturally seen, Obians cannot reproduce. But You aren't exactly the examplary Obian."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:14 pm

"Obian? What's an Obian?" The boy asked himself; he wasn't even too sure what he was, but he couldn't help but continue listening to their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:16 pm

"But wouldn't I follow the pattern?" *She shifted her wings again, unsure if she should make herself vulnerable to attacks...her armor was...her...it was her skin...she felt naked without it...in fact, she would be...she had nothing else.*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:19 pm

"You should have, but something stirred in you that wasn't there for the others. Our bond. That reminded you of the times we had, the fnu, the love, the fights, the pain. You remembered all those emotions. And as they stole you, you lost those, I think, along with your memory. But, as stupid as you were alive, you were the same as Obian, and you got knocked up, and gave bith to Dark Ray later on."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:23 pm

"...what was I...in life?" *She sat down, she knew she had told herself she wouldn't pursue her past anymore...but here was someone she had 'known' in life...and was dangling the information in front of her like a carrot to an animal. Her wings spread out under the weight of the armor as she relaxed.*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:28 pm

"You were a fiery one. You always had something to do, whether it was flirting, fighting, playing, screwing around, it didnt matter to you. And you had problems with authority, just like I did. And me being from the Royal Angel family, and you being a ... well, let's say less high in rank Angel, we always did things together, and we would tell each other about our lives."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pier in the Warf of Thought
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next