Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
A Chilled Date on the Pier I_vote_lcapA Chilled Date on the Pier I_voting_barA Chilled Date on the Pier I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
A Chilled Date on the Pier I_vote_lcapA Chilled Date on the Pier I_voting_barA Chilled Date on the Pier I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

A Chilled Date on the Pier

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

A Chilled Date on the Pier Empty
PostSubject: A Chilled Date on the Pier   A Chilled Date on the Pier I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 1:29 am

They arrived at the pier and Kobachi found himself shocked that it was actually cold. "Well I suppose you were right about the cold." He started heating up his body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Chilled Date on the Pier   A Chilled Date on the Pier I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 1:33 am

Hyjil squeezed her body close to him, "you know I like how warm you are. Then again it is just an excuse for me to hold you."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A Chilled Date on the Pier   A Chilled Date on the Pier I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 1:40 am

Kobachi put his arm around her. "And it's an excuse for me to get held by you." He looked around and saw a cafe in the distance. "Would you like to check out the cafe?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Chilled Date on the Pier   A Chilled Date on the Pier I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 1:42 am

"Yeah lets go check it out," Hyjil started to walk with him to the cafe.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A Chilled Date on the Pier   A Chilled Date on the Pier I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 1:47 am

They walked in and it was warm in there, Kobachi felt like he was burning up so he lowered his body temperature to normal. A lady walked up and seated them with a list of tea's, coffee, and cakes. "It looks like a nice place."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Chilled Date on the Pier   A Chilled Date on the Pier I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 1:49 am

"I want coffee and as strange as it sounds I want some coffee cake even though I hate it."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A Chilled Date on the Pier   A Chilled Date on the Pier I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 1:53 am

"I'll take some tea, all this coffee probably isn't good for me and I'll have a coffee cake as well." The waitress took the menus and walked off. "Why would you order it if you don't like it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Chilled Date on the Pier   A Chilled Date on the Pier I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 1:56 am

Hyjil sighed, "I don't know I just felt like I wanted it."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A Chilled Date on the Pier   A Chilled Date on the Pier I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:05 am

"Maybe you're getting a new taste for it, however, I'm probably no better, I've never tried it before and ordered it after I heard you order it." Kobachi smiled at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Chilled Date on the Pier   A Chilled Date on the Pier I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:07 am

Hyjil laughed and got an evil smile, "maybe it is a sign of me being pregnant."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A Chilled Date on the Pier   A Chilled Date on the Pier I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:13 am

Kobachi grew pale. "Really?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Chilled Date on the Pier   A Chilled Date on the Pier I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:14 am

Hyjil died laughing, "I doubt it I thought I would mess with you a bit."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A Chilled Date on the Pier   A Chilled Date on the Pier I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:16 am

Kobachi let out a sigh. "You gave me a scare there." The waitress returned with the tea and coffee then left again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Chilled Date on the Pier   A Chilled Date on the Pier I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:24 am

Hyjil took a drink of her coffee, "you worry too much. We have been somewhat safe."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A Chilled Date on the Pier   A Chilled Date on the Pier I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:29 am

"Somewhat is probably the best word for it, but that's lets save that worry for the future, shall we? Let's just make the time of it now." Kobachi knew the risks were still there, but wanted to push it off till at least when they got home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Chilled Date on the Pier   A Chilled Date on the Pier I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:35 am

"Don't worry so much jeeze I was joking, and this coffee is pretty good." Hyjil drank more coffee.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A Chilled Date on the Pier   A Chilled Date on the Pier I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:36 am

"Yea I should stop worrying." Kobachi took a sip of his tea and continued to tell himself not to think about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Chilled Date on the Pier   A Chilled Date on the Pier I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:43 am

The cake arrived and hyjil started to eat it, "yeah still don't like it. So are you having fun or should we do something else?"
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A Chilled Date on the Pier   A Chilled Date on the Pier I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:45 am

"I'm having fun, but if you want to go somewhere else just name it and we'll go." Kobachi took a bite out of his cake, he liked it. "This cake is pretty good though, not usually what I'd eat though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Chilled Date on the Pier   A Chilled Date on the Pier I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 3:01 am

"I wanna have a match, we can spar a bit if you want to."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A Chilled Date on the Pier   A Chilled Date on the Pier I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 3:02 am

"Sounds like fun to me, this'll give me a chance to show off a bit." He gave off a smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Chilled Date on the Pier   A Chilled Date on the Pier I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 3:04 am

Hyjil paffofor the coffee and cake, "looks like I am already winning."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A Chilled Date on the Pier   A Chilled Date on the Pier I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 3:06 am

"Oh so it's a race huh?" Kobachi chugged his tea and started to eat his cake but was slow, chugging the tea was probably a bad idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Chilled Date on the Pier   A Chilled Date on the Pier I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 3:09 am

After she paid for the meal she went outside, and waited for him.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A Chilled Date on the Pier   A Chilled Date on the Pier I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 3:12 am

Kobachi stretched out and walked outside. "I guess you beat me to the bill too. Now I'll have to get you something to make up for it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Chilled Date on the Pier   A Chilled Date on the Pier I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Chilled Date on the Pier
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next