Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Hyjil's office and home - Page 6 I_vote_lcapHyjil's office and home - Page 6 I_voting_barHyjil's office and home - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Hyjil's office and home - Page 6 I_vote_lcapHyjil's office and home - Page 6 I_voting_barHyjil's office and home - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Hyjil's office and home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage

Hyjil's office and home - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:39 am

Hyjil moaned she was not in so deep of a sleep, "lower..." was all she said.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:42 am

Kobachi went lower with the feather. "You seem to be enjoying this maybe i should stop." He was teasing her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:47 am

Hyjil sprung awake, "next time just have your way with me. I...." she cut off and moaned.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:49 am

Kobachi was very low with the feather. "I'm sorry, what was that? I couldn't quiet hear what you said." His face was a little red because of where the feather and his hand was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:52 am

"I..." Hyjil fainted.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:55 am

Kobachi walked up to her face. "Hey, Hyjil, are you alright?" He put his hand on her cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:58 am

"Ummm.... my mind went blank.... going to need cleans sheets." She was mumbling.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:03 am

Kobachi gave off a laugh and kissed her. "Well that was fast, did you enjoy it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:05 am

"I.... did..." she was still recovering.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:08 am

Kobachi unchained her legs and then her arms. "I'm glad to hear it." He was smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:12 am

Hyjil lay there, "not going to continue round 3?"
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:17 am

"Who said anything about me stopping? This is just to get you set up. That is if you're ready?" Kobachi gave off a cocky smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:19 am

"I was ready when you tried to find anoter woman and tried to convince me to wake up with a sandwich."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:22 am

"So you were listening to me after all." Kobachi took off his clothes and followed what the book page, that he marked as awesome, exactly.

Time skip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:27 am

Hyjil breathed hard, "that was surprising." She had a blank stare on her face.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:31 am

Kobachi was exhausted but had enough strength to pump his arm in enjoyment. "Yes, it worked. I marked it in the book, but i was worried you would have remembered what it would have been." He let out a laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:36 am

Hyjil tackled him, "not over till I fall asleep again"

Time jump again.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:39 am

Kobachi was out of breath. "Didn't see that one coming."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:41 am

"Peope behind us sound like they joined in." Hyjil laughed, she was out of breathe.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:45 am

Kobachi was half tempted to say that it was her brother getting lucky with the lonely house wife but came up with something easier. "What can i say, i guess i'm just one hell of a wing man." He let out a laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:49 am

"Well wingman tell my brother to stop charming the house wives, he brings a lot of drama when he does that." Hyjil laughed, she knew her brother's game.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:53 am

Kobachi shrugged in response. "You gotta give him credit for trying though, and, if you listen, it sounds like it's working. That or we leave one heck of an echo."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:56 am

"We should invite her over," Hyjil bit his ear. "I wanna try her out too, she sounds fun."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:59 am

"You'll have to take that up with your brother, he might be able to talk her into trying something crazy." Kobachi knew that he wouldn't be able to just casually ask a random girl to a threesome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:03 am

"He would want in on it though, and I doubt you would want that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hyjil's office and home
Page 6 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 42  Next