Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
A Chilled Date on the Pier - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Chilled Date on the Pier - Page 2 I_voting_barA Chilled Date on the Pier - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
A Chilled Date on the Pier - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Chilled Date on the Pier - Page 2 I_voting_barA Chilled Date on the Pier - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

A Chilled Date on the Pier

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

A Chilled Date on the Pier - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chilled Date on the Pier   A Chilled Date on the Pier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 3:15 am

Hyjil made a staff appear and she got prepared to attack, "I don't have my ak this time."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A Chilled Date on the Pier   A Chilled Date on the Pier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 3:18 am

Kobachi focused to make fire surround his hands. "My gun's in the middle of a remodel, so I guess it's down to melee." He got into a solid stance and waited for her to make a move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Chilled Date on the Pier   A Chilled Date on the Pier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 3:22 am

Hyjil enchanted her staff with water, "you realize my name reflects my mastery." She swung her staff at him.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A Chilled Date on the Pier   A Chilled Date on the Pier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 3:28 am

Kobachi jumped back.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: A Chilled Date on the Pier   A Chilled Date on the Pier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 3:28 am

The member 'Gambler of Legend' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Dodge Check' : 2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Chilled Date on the Pier   A Chilled Date on the Pier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 3:32 am

Hyjil hit him with the staff and walked back a bit, "you should of attacked when you had a chance."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A Chilled Date on the Pier   A Chilled Date on the Pier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 3:35 am

Kobachi tried to shake it off, he felt he deserved it for not seeing the opening. "I'm just getting warmed up. I always like a good come back." He charged at her and tried to sweep her feet out from under her with a slide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Chilled Date on the Pier   A Chilled Date on the Pier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 3:39 am

Hyjil tried to dodge and drop a water spell on him.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: A Chilled Date on the Pier   A Chilled Date on the Pier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 3:39 am

The member 'steafen' has done the following action : Roll Dice

#1 'Dodge Check' : 2

--------------------------------

#2 'Normal Spell Check' : 8
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A Chilled Date on the Pier   A Chilled Date on the Pier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 3:44 am

Kobachi tries to avoid water spell and counter with a palm strike.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: A Chilled Date on the Pier   A Chilled Date on the Pier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 3:44 am

The member 'Gambler of Legend' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Dodge Check' : 6
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Chilled Date on the Pier   A Chilled Date on the Pier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 3:56 am

Hyjil fell on her butt after the spell was dodged and she started to get up.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A Chilled Date on the Pier   A Chilled Date on the Pier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 3:58 am

"You alright?" Kobachi walked over, he was concerned but kept on alert of an attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Chilled Date on the Pier   A Chilled Date on the Pier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 4:02 am

Hyjil got up, "you would of had the bounty. That makes me feel weaker then I use to be." Hyjil patted herself off and made her staff disappear.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A Chilled Date on the Pier   A Chilled Date on the Pier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 4:04 am

Kobachi dropped his hands. "Yea but it was just luck I got away from that water spell. Plus now we're even." He let out a laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Chilled Date on the Pier   A Chilled Date on the Pier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 4:06 am

Hyjil walked over and hugged him, "you know this means you have to protect me now?"
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A Chilled Date on the Pier   A Chilled Date on the Pier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 4:09 am

Kobachi hugged her back. "I had full intention on doing it anyway. Especially if you're going to fall on your butt all the time." He was teasing her.l
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Chilled Date on the Pier   A Chilled Date on the Pier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 4:19 am

"You didn't complain the other day when I was falling on my butt." She meant it in the wrongest way possible. She whispered it in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A Chilled Date on the Pier   A Chilled Date on the Pier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 4:23 am

Kobachi's face turned red. "I wasn't referring to that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Chilled Date on the Pier   A Chilled Date on the Pier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 4:26 am

Hyjil laughed, "I might sound wild and stuff. I think there is a choice word for what people call me but I am only wild when it comes to you." Hyjil kissed him on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A Chilled Date on the Pier   A Chilled Date on the Pier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 4:35 am

Kobachi smiled widely. "I feel the same, I've never put so much effort on anyone, not even myself, but when I'm with you I feel I have to do whatever i can to make you smile."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Chilled Date on the Pier   A Chilled Date on the Pier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 4:40 am

Hyjil smiled back, "you don't have to try and make me smile. Just being around you makes me smile, I am not use to smiling." She grabbed his arm and got as close as possible to him.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A Chilled Date on the Pier   A Chilled Date on the Pier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 4:45 am

Kobachi heated up his body again. "Well, now that that's settled, where to now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Chilled Date on the Pier   A Chilled Date on the Pier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 4:47 am

Hyjil yawned, "lets go home and take a break and go from there."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A Chilled Date on the Pier   A Chilled Date on the Pier - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 4:49 am

"Sounds like a plan to me." Kobachi smiled and walked with her back towards the house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Chilled Date on the Pier   A Chilled Date on the Pier - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Chilled Date on the Pier
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2