Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Feix looks for something at the mall - Page 3 I_vote_lcapFeix looks for something at the mall - Page 3 I_voting_barFeix looks for something at the mall - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Feix looks for something at the mall - Page 3 I_vote_lcapFeix looks for something at the mall - Page 3 I_voting_barFeix looks for something at the mall - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Feix looks for something at the mall

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Feix looks for something at the mall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feix looks for something at the mall   Feix looks for something at the mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:13 am

Feix walked with her into a store selling shoes, "we need to find out you shoe size have a seat here." He pointed at a bench.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Feix looks for something at the mall   Feix looks for something at the mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:15 am

*She sits down, shifting her wings nervously*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feix looks for something at the mall   Feix looks for something at the mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:18 am

Feix came over with a tool used to measure foot size, "lets see what size you wear." Feix kneeled down on the floor and carefully grabbed her foot and measured it.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Feix looks for something at the mall   Feix looks for something at the mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:22 am

*She let herself be measured, as strange as it was.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feix looks for something at the mall   Feix looks for something at the mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:26 am

Feix got her size and carefully took te measurer off her foot, he rubbed her foot carefully. "I know how uncomfortable those can be, well we have your size lets look at shoes." Feix got up.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Feix looks for something at the mall   Feix looks for something at the mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:28 am

*She got up too, seeing this as a cue to follow* "Okay."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feix looks for something at the mall   Feix looks for something at the mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:31 am

Feix foud her size, "pick a few out and try them on till you find the best pair."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Feix looks for something at the mall   Feix looks for something at the mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:32 am

"I wouldn't know where to start looking..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feix looks for something at the mall   Feix looks for something at the mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:36 am

"Start trying on shoes in this size and find the pair that feels best on you feet it is as easy as that." Feix smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Feix looks for something at the mall   Feix looks for something at the mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:41 am

*She looks at a couple of pairs, and selects one* "These?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feix looks for something at the mall   Feix looks for something at the mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:44 am

"Try them on if you like them then I will buy them for you." Feix smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Feix looks for something at the mall   Feix looks for something at the mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:47 am

"Alright..." *She puts on the shoes, and looks at them.* "...so these are what people wear in this age, huh?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feix looks for something at the mall   Feix looks for something at the mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:50 am

"Yeah they wear them, do you like those shoes?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Feix looks for something at the mall   Feix looks for something at the mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:51 am

*She nods, still looking at them* "Yes. I do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feix looks for something at the mall   Feix looks for something at the mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:54 am

Feix grabbed some socks, "after I pay for all this I'll show you how to wear socks." He paid for everything and had her sit on a bench again.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Feix looks for something at the mall   Feix looks for something at the mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:56 am

"I think I know how...we had something like them in my era...I think..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feix looks for something at the mall   Feix looks for something at the mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 3:00 am

Feix smiled, "I don't mind helping you. Here are your socks," he handed the socks to her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Feix looks for something at the mall   Feix looks for something at the mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 3:02 am

*She puts them on* "See? It's not hard."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feix looks for something at the mall   Feix looks for something at the mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 3:08 am

"I am going to be a father eventually, and I am just getting use to it." Feix laughed, "ready to help me pick out a ring?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Feix looks for something at the mall   Feix looks for something at the mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 3:10 am

*She nods.* "Sure, let's go."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feix looks for something at the mall   Feix looks for something at the mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 3:15 am

They arrived at the shop selling rings, "now I have a general idea on her size I just want you to wear the rings and tell me what you think."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Feix looks for something at the mall   Feix looks for something at the mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 3:18 am

*She nods.* "Sure."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feix looks for something at the mall   Feix looks for something at the mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 3:20 am

Feix picked out a ring and had her wear it, "what do you think?" The ring is very simple and had a small diamond on it.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Feix looks for something at the mall   Feix looks for something at the mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 3:22 am

"Is this a custom of this age? It looks nice, though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feix looks for something at the mall   Feix looks for something at the mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 3:26 am

"Yes to get rings for the one you like is what we do. So you have someone to get a ring for?" He grabbed te ring from her and told the man to size it for shizuku.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feix looks for something at the mall   Feix looks for something at the mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feix looks for something at the mall
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next