Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Feix looks for something at the mall - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFeix looks for something at the mall - Page 2 I_voting_barFeix looks for something at the mall - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Feix looks for something at the mall - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFeix looks for something at the mall - Page 2 I_voting_barFeix looks for something at the mall - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Feix looks for something at the mall

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Feix looks for something at the mall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feix looks for something at the mall   Feix looks for something at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:12 am

"..." *She walks over and looks at them* "How will I know they are 'comfortable'?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feix looks for something at the mall   Feix looks for something at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:15 am

"Grab a few and I will take you to the changing room. Pyrus didn't even have you try them on." Feix sighed he had a gut wrenching feel what pyrus had done this time.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Feix looks for something at the mall   Feix looks for something at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:17 am

"Am I allowed to do that?" *She picks a couple and shows them to Feix*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feix looks for something at the mall   Feix looks for something at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:20 am

Feix chuckled, "I think you can as long as you don't take them without paying." He walked her over to the changing room.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Feix looks for something at the mall   Feix looks for something at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:25 am

"O-okay..." *She walks in and lifts up the robe, putting them on, they felt weird, but the draft went away when they were on, so she guessed they were okay. She did the same for the others she picked out, getting the same conclusion.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feix looks for something at the mall   Feix looks for something at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:27 am

Feix was a stepp ahead and picked out bras while she was trying on panties. He came back waiting for her to come out of the changing room.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Feix looks for something at the mall   Feix looks for something at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:32 am

*She came out, holding the panties she had chosen* "They're...alright."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feix looks for something at the mall   Feix looks for something at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:35 am

Feix grabbed the panties and felt the warmth, he blushed a bit. "Try on these bras, I assume you now how to put them on."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Feix looks for something at the mall   Feix looks for something at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:37 am

"A little, yes." *She grabbed them and went back into the changing room to try them on*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feix looks for something at the mall   Feix looks for something at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:38 am

Feix stood outside the changing room, "you doing ok in there Tsunna?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Feix looks for something at the mall   Feix looks for something at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:40 am

"Yes, I am. A little tough, considering I'd have to take off the robe, but my wings would get caught if I tried to take it off, so I'm having to do this with the robe on, but underneath it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feix looks for something at the mall   Feix looks for something at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:42 am

Feix almost regret saying this, "do you need any help?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Feix looks for something at the mall   Feix looks for something at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:44 am

"No, I'm...almost...done. This is the last one..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feix looks for something at the mall   Feix looks for something at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:46 am

Feix let out a sigh of relief, "that is good. I didn't want to make this awkward."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Feix looks for something at the mall   Feix looks for something at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:49 am

"H-ouch! How would you...do that?" *She clipped her wing and had yanked out a couple of feathers when taking off the bra, sending a trickle of blood running down her wing*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feix looks for something at the mall   Feix looks for something at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:52 am

"You ok in there, and me going in there and helping you with a bra might be a bit strange."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Feix looks for something at the mall   Feix looks for something at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:54 am

"I'm fine...just a couple of feathers got yanked out...and I'm done, so there's no need to help." *She came out of the changing room*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feix looks for something at the mall   Feix looks for something at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:57 am

"Lets pay for these then and umm show me where you are hurt I want to make sure your ok." Feix was worried.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Feix looks for something at the mall   Feix looks for something at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:59 am

"I told you I was fine, but if you want me to show you..." *She extends a wing, showing where a couple feathers had been yanked out and a trickle of blood was flowing down*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feix looks for something at the mall   Feix looks for something at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:02 am

Feix tore a piece of his robe and carefully tied it around where she was hurt, "I'd try using magic but I am a human now. This should help it a bit." Feix smiled, and petted her wing carefully.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Feix looks for something at the mall   Feix looks for something at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:05 am

*Her wing twitched* "I told you...I'm okay. Really..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feix looks for something at the mall   Feix looks for something at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:09 am

Feix smiled, "I am making sure, we would not want you bleeding all over yourself." He grabbed the bra and set down the extras. He walked over and paid for her bra and panties, "now you can change into them again just be careful." He whispered in her ear to not make a scence.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Feix looks for something at the mall   Feix looks for something at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:11 am

"Sure. I'll go put them on, then." *She grabs them and walks over to a restroom, coming out again a few minutes later*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feix looks for something at the mall   Feix looks for something at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:13 am

"Ready to get some shoes?" Feix smiled, "I am sure it feels better without the breeze."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Feix looks for something at the mall   Feix looks for something at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:09 am

*She nods.* "Yes. It d-does..." *She blushed slightly*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feix looks for something at the mall   Feix looks for something at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feix looks for something at the mall
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next