Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

The Pier in the Warf of Thought

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:40 pm

"You are. Nothing that binds you. Not to something or someone. Except for Dark Ray, but that's something else. Yeah, you should try to get to him, try to come through his brain, He's gone wild."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:42 pm

"If I'm 'free'...then why do I feel so...connected...to this armor I wear?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:46 pm

"That I don't know. You've had that for some time, you carried it all the time, when we were kids. Maybe it was your fathers, or mothers. I don't know. Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:48 pm

"It couldn't be...we were just peasants..." *She set down the piece and looked at the setting sun* "...but now that you've found me again...what do you plan to do?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:55 pm

"I don't know. Ever since I gave the Throne away, I've lived my life like a normal Angel. And for a reason I don't understand, I have done so for more then 100.000 years. Oldest Angel known to us, used to be 6107, I clean crossed that.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:58 pm

"Then how about we try to reclaim our 'friendship'...as sisters?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:17 am

"Sweetie, you already have that. And now, I hope you know that." She wrapped her clearly bigger wings around around Acrysta's, and her armor fell off. "I'll always consider you my sister."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:28 am

*Feeling the wind on her forme, Acrysta shivered* "Why did you do that? What if someone sees me vulnerable like this!?"

Last edited by Tsun-Chan353 on Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:33 am

"You won't get harmed, because there's no one here I cannot sense, except for a very few. And I know none of them have any gain from hurting you. You'll be all right. Back then, you used to be the one not scared of anything, and I was always afraid I'd get hurt, or dirty even."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:35 am

"B-b-but now's different!" *Acrysta stood up, her bosom and legs bare to the world, and faced her, a bit frustrated that she just made her armor fall off.*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:37 am

"Hey, calm down. I'll drop my stuff as well, if that makes you feel better, ok?" She put her hand on her shoulder, intending to take off her robe.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:41 am

*Even though she was another female, Acrysta couldn't help but blush at the gesture.* "..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:46 am

Aqay dropped her own clothing now entirely as well, and grabbed Acrysta's arm. "Come one, let's go!" She dragged her along into the water.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:47 am

"Wah!" *Acrysta shivered as her body, warmed from her own body heat in the armor, was suddenly plunged into cold water.*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:49 am

"It's great, isn't it? Let the water flow through your feathers, open your wings, that's better then any man could be." She floated on her back, in the water, with her wings spreaded.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:51 am

"..." *She did what she said, and it did feel good.*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:52 am

"Good old times. You taught me that trick, you know? Ah, we have a lot to catch up on, Acy."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:55 am

"Mostly me...I've been away...for so long. I must have worried you."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:59 am

"Well, you have done things I don't know off, we both had our lives. We have a lot to tell each other."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 1:01 am

"That's where I cannot tell you...I've forgotten most of my life, since I became...what I am now...I don't have much to share."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 1:04 am

"Then, I'll tell about my experiences, and you have the chance to make them all anew. And I think you're starting the same way as back in the old days. With a boyfriend." From where she was drifting, she gave her a wink.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 1:06 am

*She blushed* "..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 1:11 am

"You really changed, didn't you? Where's the adventurous girl, who always dreamed of going out in the open world?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 1:14 am

"...I...don't know..." *She floated there, unsure of what she should do with Tetsuno*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 1:20 am

"Hey, if you're still worrying about your little boyfriend, I'd say, go for him full 100%. He lost his memory as well, makes a matching set."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pier in the Warf of Thought   The Pier in the Warf of Thought - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pier in the Warf of Thought
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next