Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Igrus wanted to think - Page 6 I_vote_lcapIgrus wanted to think - Page 6 I_voting_barIgrus wanted to think - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Igrus wanted to think - Page 6 I_vote_lcapIgrus wanted to think - Page 6 I_voting_barIgrus wanted to think - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Igrus wanted to think

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage

Igrus wanted to think - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Igrus wanted to think   Igrus wanted to think - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 2:15 am

Vance grabbed her hand, "lets go and find a less crowded place. I call them as I see them, have more confidence in yourself."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Igrus wanted to think   Igrus wanted to think - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 2:17 am

She blushed and nodded a bit before leaning against his arm. "Your not just trying to feed are you?"
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Igrus wanted to think   Igrus wanted to think - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 2:20 am

Vance pulled out a pouch of blood, "no I don't like to feed from the unwilling."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Igrus wanted to think   Igrus wanted to think - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 2:23 am

She blinked and looked at him. "Alright let's go." She then yawned. "So where to?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Igrus wanted to think   Igrus wanted to think - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 2:25 am

Vance thought a minute, "well do you want to go anywhere in particular." Vance opened up the blood and started to drink it.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Igrus wanted to think   Igrus wanted to think - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 2:26 am

She looked at him and then shrugged. "How about Monster World? The royal gardens there are beautiful at night."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Igrus wanted to think   Igrus wanted to think - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 2:30 am

Vance stopped drinking, "think we could get there before morning?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Igrus wanted to think   Igrus wanted to think - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 2:32 am

"Hmm...why?" She looked at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Igrus wanted to think   Igrus wanted to think - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 2:34 am

Vance sighed, "I can't teleport. Unless you can get us there even using a shortcut it takes a bit to get to monster world." He tilted his head at Vayne.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Igrus wanted to think   Igrus wanted to think - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 2:37 am

She smirked a bit. "How do you think I travel?" She looked at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Igrus wanted to think   Igrus wanted to think - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 2:39 am

Vance smiled, "by broom right?" Vance looked at her neck.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Igrus wanted to think   Igrus wanted to think - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 2:41 am

"Heh...you think I'm a witch. How cute." She then held her hand out and a void portal opened. "We'll be taking a portal there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Igrus wanted to think   Igrus wanted to think - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 2:44 am

Vance looked at the portal, "that is not something you see everyday." He held her hand, "let me just hold your hand, vampires and protals never end happy in books."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Igrus wanted to think   Igrus wanted to think - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 2:44 am

She blushed and nodded. "Ok..." She then stepped into the portal to take him to the monster world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Igrus wanted to think   Igrus wanted to think - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 2:47 am

Vance followed he had fear for the first time in ages.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Igrus wanted to think   Igrus wanted to think - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Igrus wanted to think
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6