Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Igrus wanted to think - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIgrus wanted to think - Page 2 I_voting_barIgrus wanted to think - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Igrus wanted to think - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIgrus wanted to think - Page 2 I_voting_barIgrus wanted to think - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Igrus wanted to think

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Igrus wanted to think - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Igrus wanted to think   Igrus wanted to think - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:20 pm

Igrus used magic to keep himself awake, he knew his speech was limited so he waited.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Igrus wanted to think   Igrus wanted to think - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:22 pm

"I'm not your 'sister', and I'm here by accident. I happened to stumble here through a portal, and saw you advancing on this boy!"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Igrus wanted to think   Igrus wanted to think - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:24 pm

She shook her head. "I see...well I'm going to go get him healed. I know someone who can." She tried to walk past her.
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Igrus wanted to think   Igrus wanted to think - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:26 pm

Igrus got out some words, "miss we should keep talking after this. Old friend of mom calm down I fight demons all the time I am ok I think." Igrus smiled.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Igrus wanted to think   Igrus wanted to think - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:27 pm

*Acrysta stops her, jetting out one of her wings in front of Vayne.* "I don't believe you. You've hurt this boy, I can sense it."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Igrus wanted to think   Igrus wanted to think - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:28 pm

"I did...yes...that's why I'm going to get him help." She sighed looking down.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Igrus wanted to think   Igrus wanted to think - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:29 pm

"Why would you hurt him, then help him?" *Acrysta drew her sword, preparing to fight, if it came to that*
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Igrus wanted to think   Igrus wanted to think - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:31 pm

"I wanted to be left alone and haven't learned how to deal with anger yet." She sighed. "So I attacked him. I'm feeling something for it and wanting to help him now." She looked at her. "And if you want to attack me then fine."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Igrus wanted to think   Igrus wanted to think - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:32 pm

"Don't feel bad miss, I can read emotions I kbew this might happen. I took the risk, though I was sad it came to this don't worry." Igrus was using magic to relieved most of his pain so he could talk.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Igrus wanted to think   Igrus wanted to think - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:33 pm

She looked at him. "I know someone who can heal you....I know her from 10 years ago. I'm just hoping she's living in the same place."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Igrus wanted to think   Igrus wanted to think - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:33 pm

"I don't know how do deal with anger yet either, but I feel compassion for this boy. I will not let anymore harm befall him!"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Igrus wanted to think   Igrus wanted to think - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:35 pm

She looked at her. "Then help me get him to my friend."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Igrus wanted to think   Igrus wanted to think - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:36 pm

"Both of you don't fight, look I trust you miss leave and get her. Now other lady stay here and make sure I don't fall asleep. It would be dangerous." Igrus was keeping his cool.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Igrus wanted to think   Igrus wanted to think - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:37 pm

"...who is this 'friend' of yours? And how can I trust you, knowing you've harmed this boy?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Igrus wanted to think   Igrus wanted to think - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:38 pm

She sighed and turned. "You don't know if you can but you'll have to." She then started to head off towards Pendragon again but faster.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Igrus wanted to think   Igrus wanted to think - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:40 pm

"..." *Acrysta just stood there, wings out*
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Igrus wanted to think   Igrus wanted to think - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:45 pm

A portal opened and Vayne stepped out with Yuna. "Here....this kid needs healing." Yuna looked at Igrus and blinked. "What happened?" Yuna walked towards him looking at Acrysta as she did but then back at Igrus.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Igrus wanted to think   Igrus wanted to think - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:46 pm

"...if you harm him...then I'll do the same to you..." *Acrysta steps back, away from igrus, but keeps her sword at the ready*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Igrus wanted to think   Igrus wanted to think - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:47 pm

"I tripped and fell down those stairs over there." Igrus laughed and made his pain worse.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Igrus wanted to think   Igrus wanted to think - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:49 pm

Yuna shook her head. "Tell the truth." She then held her hands out and started to heal him
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Igrus wanted to think   Igrus wanted to think - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:49 pm

The member 'Shade' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Normal Spell Check' : 9
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Igrus wanted to think   Igrus wanted to think - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:53 pm

"A demon tracked me down and attacked me. I am ranked 20 in all of demon world. Your Yuna right? I heard you healed my father and you fot the description of the most scary woman Grandpa Pyrus ever met." Igrus got up still in a little pain.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Igrus wanted to think   Igrus wanted to think - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:57 pm

Vayne blinked and looked away. "Your Pyrus' grandson?"

Yuna just looked at him. "Just stop fighting demons for now. Your going to need a weeks rest just to recover fully." She then stood up and turned to Vayne. "Now can you take me back?"

Vayne nodded and opened a portal up to Pendragon. "There."

Yuna walked in and the portal closed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Igrus wanted to think   Igrus wanted to think - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:00 pm

Igrus walked up and hugged Vayne, "do you feel better now? And yes I am his grand son. My name is Igrus what about you?" Igrus kept hugging Vayne. Once again Igrus does not realize it is odd to hug a stranger who almost killed him.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Igrus wanted to think   Igrus wanted to think - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:03 pm

She pulled back. "Let go." She then looked at him. "Look....I'm not in the mood to make friends." She then turned to head off. "I only helped you cause I felt bad. That's all."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Igrus wanted to think   Igrus wanted to think - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Igrus wanted to think
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next