Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Wasting time - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWasting time - Page 2 I_voting_barWasting time - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Wasting time - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWasting time - Page 2 I_voting_barWasting time - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Wasting time

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Wasting time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasting time   Wasting time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 3:24 am

"Maybe. I guess it would more depend on if we transfer into the same class, ya know. Of course, my daddy says childhood friends are always important to have."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Wasting time   Wasting time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 3:26 am

He bit his thumb; he doesn't remember who his childhood friends were, so he decided to agree. "Yes they are."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wasting time   Wasting time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 3:34 am

"Oh well I should probably get back in the den. We are going to have freshly baked pie!"
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Wasting time   Wasting time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 3:37 am

"Alright, well hope it's good." He replied, while he wondered if foxes pies are good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wasting time   Wasting time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 3:42 am

*Konata jumped back down the hole by the tree.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Wasting time   Wasting time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 3:49 am

"I should probably go home; I got what I need done. I wonder how those two are getting along?" He asked himself aloud as he got up and started heading to Amber's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wasting time   Wasting time - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wasting time
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2