Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Wasting time I_vote_lcapWasting time I_voting_barWasting time I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Wasting time

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

Wasting time Empty
PostSubject: Wasting time   Wasting time I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:45 am

Gyanburā, after witnessing a young man decided to go to the park, "I got the school information all filled out, but it's probably too soon for me to head back."
Back to top Go down

Wasting time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasting time   Wasting time I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:49 am

Konata returned to the park. "Time to return to the fox den! I can't wait to tell them all of the fun things I learned today."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

Wasting time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasting time   Wasting time I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:00 am

He began to think about what he was going to do since he wants to give up gambling. While walking he accidentally bumped into a little girl. "Whoops...sorry 'bout that."
Back to top Go down

Wasting time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasting time   Wasting time I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:02 am

*Konata's video games fell out of her pocket. "Ouch. You need to be more careful..." She made a face like she was about to cry.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

Wasting time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasting time   Wasting time I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:07 am

He leaned down to pick-up her games. "I said i was sorry; here you are."
Back to top Go down

Wasting time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasting time   Wasting time I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:09 am

"Oh ok then. Apology accepted." Konata took her games. "Be right back." She ran and jumped down a hole under a tree.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

Wasting time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasting time   Wasting time I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:12 am

"Okay..." Gyanburā stood in shock by the fact the girl just jumped down a hole under a tree.
Back to top Go down

Wasting time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasting time   Wasting time I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:14 am

*Konata jumped back up. "Ok, sorry, had to plug them in to charge." She offered a sincere smile.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

Wasting time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasting time   Wasting time I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:18 am

"Oh, alright, but why do you have a charger under a tree?" His face still in confusion; he couldn't understand it, so many weird things have happened to him recently but this was the only thing he found surprising.
Back to top Go down

Wasting time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasting time   Wasting time I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:21 am

"Oh, well ever since my Daddy left on business, I have been living with foxes under that tree there. It is a nice place. 9 bedrooms, bathhouse, all the foxes know all kinds of magic tricks!"
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

Wasting time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasting time   Wasting time I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:24 am

"Ah I see. 9 bedrooms you say?" He asked; his face looked as though he had seen big foot.
Back to top Go down

Wasting time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasting time   Wasting time I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:27 am

"Yeah, I have to share a room with the youngest fox, but I don't mind. Its enough that they are letting me stay with them. She's about my age too."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

Wasting time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasting time   Wasting time I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:33 am

"So why do you live with foxes, I mean, doesn't it strike you as strange?" He felt that he was the last person who should be talking about weird cases, but come on. Living with foxes? Nine bedrooms? Living alone since you were 3 sounds more likely.
Back to top Go down

Wasting time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasting time   Wasting time I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:38 am

"Not really. I've read a ton of manga where things like this happen. And besides, My daddy won't be back for a few months, where else would I stay? Besides they are really nice. And their nine tails are so fluffy!"
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

Wasting time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasting time   Wasting time I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:41 am

'So not only is she staying in a hole under a tree that has 9 bedrooms and a bath house, but they have nine tails too. Sounds like a bad anime rip to me' He thought to himself. "Don't you have any other family members?"
Back to top Go down

Wasting time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasting time   Wasting time I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:45 am

"Well, My mother, but she is on a business trip in France. Beyond that, I don't know of any family."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

Wasting time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasting time   Wasting time I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:48 am

"But what about food? I mean you don't eat dead remains like foxes, do you?" He showed a bit of concern. He was no doctor but felt that definitely was not healthy.
Back to top Go down

Wasting time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasting time   Wasting time I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:50 am

"Well, I don't eat live meat if that's what you're asking. Sometimes they bake me cakes. But normally I just go into the town to get food. I do have money. I do street performances too."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

Wasting time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasting time   Wasting time I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:53 am

"Street performances, what do you do?" He asked, ignoring the fact that foxes can bake now.
Back to top Go down

Wasting time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasting time   Wasting time I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:55 am

"I can juggle!" *Konata proceeded to juggle some bags but after a minute all the bags hit her on the head. "~Uguu. Oh and also I can sing!"
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

Wasting time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasting time   Wasting time I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 3:00 am

He refrained from laughing when the bags hit her. "You are pretty good at juggling, I can see why people would give you money." He thought to himself that maybe it was pity that got her money.
Back to top Go down

Wasting time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasting time   Wasting time I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 3:07 am

"I try my best 'ya know? But my dream is to be a great voice actress someday. Or an idol!"
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

Wasting time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasting time   Wasting time I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 3:10 am

"Well you might not be an idol from if you're stuck living in a hole. Do you even go to school?" He noticed a bench near him and sat down.
Back to top Go down

Wasting time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasting time   Wasting time I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 3:15 am

"I am only 7 you know. I am going to transfer into the school next year. My mommy has taught me up to this point. And my daddy says that it is more moe to be a transfer student anyways."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

Wasting time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasting time   Wasting time I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 3:19 am

He let out a laugh and covered his mouth. After a few seconds he regained his composure. "I know a girl that's your age and is also going to be transferring into school. Maybe you could be friends."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wasting time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasting time   Wasting time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wasting time
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next