Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Feix's home - Page 35 I_vote_lcapFeix's home - Page 35 I_voting_barFeix's home - Page 35 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Feix's home - Page 35 I_vote_lcapFeix's home - Page 35 I_voting_barFeix's home - Page 35 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Feix's home

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next
AuthorMessage

Feix's home - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 2:04 pm

"Nope, we have houses to look at you just have to wait." He struggled to get up.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 2:17 pm

"You've been trying, now I'll go along." Her hair fell from her shoulders on his chest, and she kissed him in his neck, as she strategically placed her legs between his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 2:20 pm

Feix tilted his head, "I was just dressing you. I was not aiming for anything."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 2:23 pm

"It's too late already." She put his hand on her waist, and guided him down, making him feel what she meant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 2:32 pm

"You can last through the six houses we planned to check." Feix felt what she ment and even teased her but he still wanted to look at houses.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 2:36 pm

"My body says something else." She took off her shirt, he just put on her, and pressed her breasts on his chest, as she kissed him. Making him feel another pointer that caused her to act like she did now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 2:40 pm

"I will only give up if you get the bondage." He was being mean to her to make her more frustrated.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 2:50 pm

"I won't, not while I'm pregnant, I won't. I don't want it to endanger the baby." She sat up straight on his lap, her hands resting on his chest, her legs now enclosing his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 2:55 pm

Feix sighed he kinda knew she would say it, he kissed her. "We can't risk it either we might endanver the baby if we do that." Feix didn't want to take anymore risks.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 3:00 pm

She looked at him. "You want to not do it anymore until the baby is born?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 3:02 pm

"If the bondage is unsafe is it safe for us to even fool around?" Feix was cornering himself.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 3:08 pm

"Well, the bondage pressurizes my stomach and chest, while just playing with each other, I see no harm in that." She was actually drooling a little bit, as a little drop of saliva was running down her mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 3:14 pm

Feix licked the drool off her face, "you are impatient. Not sure if I am ready yet." He kept teasing her.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 3:29 pm

"Are you ready for a kid then? Cuz you're getting on, no doubt there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 3:37 pm

Feix stripped off the rest of their clothes, "..."

Time jump.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 3:46 pm

"I'm gonna sue you if you just made it twins." She poked in his arm, and smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 3:50 pm

Feix laughed he had her on his lap still, "you were the one who could not wait. You can't sue me if anything I should sue you." He pecked her lips.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 3:55 pm

"Well, you'd lose. And I know the punishment you'l be given." She got up, with the sheets wrapped around her. "I'll get dressed now then, so we can go on your house hunt."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 3:58 pm

"Punishment? That don't sound too good." Feix got up and started to get dressed.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 4:01 pm

She dropped the sheets just behind her before she disappeared behind the closet door. Couple minutes later, she came back from hiding, and she had a light little robe on, a summer gown for a warm day outside. "I know it's almost winter, but I like this, and I never got the chance to wear it yet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 4:05 pm

Feix got dressed and seen it, "looks like your ready for fun." He winked at her, "in strange houses."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 4:07 pm

"You really can't think about anything else, can you~?" She teasingly let the gown flap up a bit as she walked past him, and towards the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 4:09 pm

Feix grabbed her hand, "sorry it is my age I guess."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 4:12 pm

"You'll get it when you get older." She walked down, and looked in her purse if she had her wallet along. She figured she didn't, so she cheated on the laws of physics a bit, and created herself a wallet with a modest content.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 4:17 pm

Feix followed her, "got any houses in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feix's home
Page 35 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next