Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
mall co.... warlock - Page 3 I_vote_lcapmall co.... warlock - Page 3 I_voting_barmall co.... warlock - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
mall co.... warlock - Page 3 I_vote_lcapmall co.... warlock - Page 3 I_voting_barmall co.... warlock - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

mall co.... warlock

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

mall co.... warlock - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:56 am

*Mink blushed deeply* "How...do you 'taste' lips?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:58 am

"Like this," Pyrus kissed her on the lips again and made sure to hold her this time.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:00 am

*Mink just stood there. Her face went completely red* "..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:03 am

"Next time I'll use my tongue, but it is far too soon. Lets go get that coffee it is the best coffee besides my sons, but that place got trashed." Pyrus grabbed her hand and started to walk.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:06 am

"..." *Mink followed along silently. She was too embarrassed to say anything. 'My first kiss...was with a man who's probably far older than I am...I wonder if I should tell him I do love him?'*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:10 am

They got to the cafe and pyrus took a seat, and pulled it out for her. "strange you haven't rejected me yet or come up with am excuse to leave me."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:14 am

"I...I told you I'd be willing to hang out with you if you wanted...remember?" *Mink was still blushing slightly. 'Should I even mention it? If he rejects me, what will I do!? And if he shares a mutual feeling...then what?'*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:16 am

"Look, if you don't like me you can reject me I am use to it." He kepted the seat pulled out for her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:20 am

*Mink sits down. 'It seems like he shares my feeling...I think I should tell him...'* "I do like you...more than that actually..." *Mink's face goes completely red again. 'I told him!'*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:22 am

"Well how much do you like me?" Pyrus took a seat.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:24 am

"...I don't know how to describe it...maybe love?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:28 am

"Love, I see well don't expect special treatment at the pizzaria. Hmmm does this mean I'll have to stop sleeping in my own deminsional rift to be with you?" Pyrus kept thinking.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:30 am

"I wouldn't want to put you out of anything...it's okay if you don't share the feeling..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:32 am

"I share the feeling, I just don't want you to feel like I pressured you into a relationship." A waiter showed up and pyrua ordered a coffee.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:34 am

"No, no...no pressure...I just didn't think you loved me back...I didn't know whether to tell you or not..." *Mink was fiddling with her hands as she spoke*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:37 am

"I am not use to my charm woeking." Pyrus started to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:39 am

"...I don't think it was your charm...I think it was just...you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:45 am

"Oh just so you know I am a travler I don't like to remain in one place. I am hardly around not sure how you could know much about me." The waiter came back with two coffes.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:51 am

"I don't...but I just felt...something. When I saw you at the park that time...something just felt...right. I can't explain it...but I just feel...at home, around you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:54 am

Pyrus took a drink of the coffee, "well I'll try not to rush things even though you already live with me. Also your lips were nice against mine."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:57 am

"...really? Okay...I didn't even think I'd get this far...much less farther."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 9:00 am

"Confidence I get rejected all the time yet I try try again. Though rejected by a real life goddess was a little exstream." Pyrus laughed.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 9:06 am

"...okay. But did my lips really feel good? Or are you just saying that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 9:09 am

"They were nice I can kiss you again to prove it." Pyrus smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 9:11 am

"...that's okay...I've just never kissed anyone before...I didn't know how it felt."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mall co.... warlock
Page 3 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next