Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
mall co.... warlock - Page 2 I_vote_lcapmall co.... warlock - Page 2 I_voting_barmall co.... warlock - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
mall co.... warlock - Page 2 I_vote_lcapmall co.... warlock - Page 2 I_voting_barmall co.... warlock - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

mall co.... warlock

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage

mall co.... warlock - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 6:59 am

"I guess you aren't interested in me, but I am going to be searching for someone to take over for when I retire." Pyrus yawned.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:01 am

"...oh." *Mink blushed a little. She was interested in him a little bit, but was afraid he'd laugh at her for it*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:02 am

"You feeling ok your looking a little flush." Pyrus put his hand on her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:03 am

"I...I'm fine. Really."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:08 am

"You realize I am just messing with you, I know when a girl is blushing. You seem warm anyways though." Pyrus kept his hand where it was.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:10 am

"It's nothing...I am half dragon...fire dragon to be precise..." *Mink's face went a little redder*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:14 am

Pyrus pulled his hand away and kissed her forehead, "I think spitting fire balls at me was a dead give away. So if it is creepy for mw to be boss and be with you then you be the boss."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:15 am

"...but it would still be the same...only reversed..." *Mink went even redder at the thought*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:20 am

"Naw I'd quit and just be an advisor or you could just get over it being creepy." Pyrus smiled.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:21 am

"..." *Mink starts to feel light headed, making her dizzy, and her nose starts to bleed*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:25 am

Pyrus tore a piece of his robe off and starts to wipe the vlood up and cover her nose "please calm down I am sorry if I over did it." Pyrus kept cleaning up the blood. "If you need to rest you can lay on me."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:27 am

"I...I'm...fine...don't worry..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:30 am

"Well if your fine I'll take your word, so you want ti go for coffee with me?" Pyrus patted her head.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:31 am

"S-sure...let's go."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:34 am

Pyrus got up and offered his hand to Mink, "I know a place that sells decent coffee."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:35 am

"Okay..." *Still feeling dizzy, mink takes Pyrus' hand*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:37 am

"Your hand feels warm it is nice, I guess being a master of fire magic makes me like warm stuff." Pyrus walk slowly to a cafe.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:38 am

"So...I take it you like me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:43 am

"Hmmm I haven't kissed you on the lips yet. I like you, but you breath fire and I can't risk you burning my lips off." Pyrus chuckles a bit.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:44 am

"I can control that...if you didn't know that...you don't need to be afraid of it..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:47 am

Pyurs stopped and kissed her on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:48 am

*Mink blushed and slipped, falling on her rear*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:50 am

"Luck was with me I didn't fire, here let me help you up." Pyrus offered her his hand.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:51 am

*Still blushing, she accepts his hand* "Why did you...do that all of a sudden?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:54 am

"Because I wanted to taste your lips, and I wanted to see how lucky I am." Pyrus pulled her up close to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mall co.... warlock
Page 2 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next