Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
A Marriage Interrupted - Page 4 I_vote_lcapA Marriage Interrupted - Page 4 I_voting_barA Marriage Interrupted - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
A Marriage Interrupted - Page 4 I_vote_lcapA Marriage Interrupted - Page 4 I_voting_barA Marriage Interrupted - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

A Marriage Interrupted

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

A Marriage Interrupted - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:01 am

"She is in the main chamber with me, warlock. Now come in here and prove your worth to me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:03 am

Syprus rushed in and seen Tsun "Tsu I found you are you OK.... I was afraid he hurt you." Tears formed in Syprus' eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:05 am

"Is that loyalty enough father? Or do you require further proof of his faith to me?"

"I'll be the judge of just how much is good enough, now be quiet!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:07 am

"You did all this to mess with me..... You endangered her and your own childern just to see how loyal I am..... You are worse then scum you are not even worth being reconized as anything." Syprus was getting mad.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:12 am

"Quiet warlock. I am still not above killing her, you know. She did abandon her family and position 600 years ago. Her marriage to you will not affect that punishment. I am merely granting her her last wish of you proving your loyalty to her. Should you pass, she'll be let free, and face a less severe punishment. Should you fail, she'll be executed by my hand personally."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:13 am

"I refuse to prove anything to you now hand her over nicely or I'll be forced to use force to take her back your choice." Syprus was getting heated up.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:17 am

"I'd watch what you do, warlock. The moment you use an ounce of your magic, the wards I have in place will activate, triggering your wife's demise. All I am asking is for you to prove your loyalty to my eldest daughter, is that too much to ask?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:18 am

"Sigh..... I don't care to call your bluff. What do you want me to do?" Syprus started to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:22 am

"It's no bluff. But thank you for seeing things my way. Now. I will ask you a series of questions, each of which will be putting your wife in a dangerous situation. Answer each truthfully, and you'll pass. Lie to me, and you'll risk failing. Now, first question:

You see your wife, my daughter, being abducted by a suspicious character. He announces his intent to ransom her, otherwise he'll do something to her. What would you do?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:25 am

"I would sell my soul to the devil to save her..... I would listen to his demands. Then if I could not safely get her back by force then I'd do as he demands. Even if it means ending my own life."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:28 am

"I sense you are telling the truth. Okay. Next question:

My daughter is back in the demon world, and is being harassed by burly-looking demons intent on mating with her, but she is refusing their advances to no avail. Note: You are NOT married to her in this situation. What would you do?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:29 am

"I am no hero I'd try to act cool and save her then hit on her."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:33 am

"Alright, a response to that answer, and your next question to boot:

What if your advances failed and the demons did not take heed of you, and continued to make their advances? A male demon's instincts are pretty strong when it comes to wanting to mate with a female."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:39 am

"I am a show off I'd try to beat down the other demons to win her heart and if it didn't work in charming her I'd leave."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:42 am

"Alight, another truthful answer. Next question:

My daughter is being forced against her will into doing a foul misdeed with a stranger. You walk in to witness this act. Note: You ARE married to her in this situation."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:46 am

"I almost killed your other daughter to find you imagine what I would do to that man.... I would torture him until he died." Syprus sounded very grim.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:50 am

"Alright. I am starting to see that your faith in my daughter is well placed. Next question:

"One night, my daughter goes out late at night, unbeknownst to you and commits a wrongful act. You learn about this a few days later when it is mentioned in the news. What would you do?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:53 am

"I am not a very law abiding person I would help her escape tje authoroties even if she is in the wrong I pledged to be there for her."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:57 am

"Right. Now, last question to test to see if you'd be willing to choose between my daughter's life and others you care about:

My daughter is held captive, as well as your children. The people responsible for capturing them say that you can only choose between 1 of the captives. Who would you choose?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:03 am

"I would offer up my life instead if it did not work then I would end my own life I could never make a choice like that. I guess I failed well the allow me to offer my life to you and let tsu live instead." Syprus pulled out a gun and pointed it at his own head.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:06 am

"Relax warlock. I can sense that my daughter means the world you you. She's free to go, but she must still face punishment for running off 600 years ago. *Tsun's father releases Tsun from her bondage* "And please forgive my comments about purging the spawn from her body, would you? I thought that would be appropriate to create some tension..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:08 am

"I am glad she will be safe.... what is her punishment I plan to take it in her place."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:14 am

"It is a punishment only she can take. She is to have her rights to the family treasury revoked, and she is to be banished from this realm for the rest of her days. You may take her back to your world if you wish, or wherever it is you two are residing. She is not to set one foot into the demon world, otherwise she WILL be executed, and this is no threat this time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:17 am

"Fine, but you and the girls need to visit us from time to time. I think the kids would like to know theor grandpa and their aunts."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:19 am

"That can be arranged. Now begone, before I change my mind and decide to have you BOTH executed."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Marriage Interrupted
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Apartments-
Jump to: