Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
A Marriage Interrupted - Page 5 I_vote_lcapA Marriage Interrupted - Page 5 I_voting_barA Marriage Interrupted - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
A Marriage Interrupted - Page 5 I_vote_lcapA Marriage Interrupted - Page 5 I_voting_barA Marriage Interrupted - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

A Marriage Interrupted

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

A Marriage Interrupted - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:22 am

"Well lets go before dad kills us tsu...." syprus walked over and picked tsun up and headed out.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:24 am

"That...was certainly an experience...please forgive him. He has power trips sometimes...he thinks he's the rightful heir to the Demon World...and he was trying to force me into becoming queen by 'grooming' me for the position..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:28 am

"You are my queen that is all that matters." Syprus kissed tsun as he started to float safely down to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:31 am

"Can't believe the NERVE he had! 'Purging the spawn from my body'!? What was he THINKING when he said that? That and having me EXECUTED? Gah...why must I have a family like this?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:34 am

"Sigh calmed down tsu I have to focus on teleporting us home and stressing out is bad for the twins." Syprus started to chant a spell.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:35 am

"Oh...since WHEN can you use magic!?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:39 am

"About three years ago I just kept it a secret. Didn't ever want to use it again, but today I had to... I feel bad for what I did to your sister..." syprus started to tear up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:40 am

"Don't cry honey, you did what you had to. I didn't know father would take such measures to get me back here...and what did you do?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:43 am

"Knocked her out then slapped her awake and burned he with magic.... I would of kept going if she didn't mention being your sister when I choked her...." syprus was crying.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:44 am

"I said don't cry honey! And you couldn't have known she was...after all, I never revealed anything about my family to you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:48 am

"This is why my magic is scary it is effected by my mood. Tsu you love your sisters very much.... be mad at me a little it is understandable." Syprus was calming down.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:51 am

"I can never really be mad at you honey. As much as you love me, I love you. And if I do get mad at you, I'll never really be able to stay that way. I DO love my sisters, but them kidnapping me was uncalled for."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:53 am

"Ok lets go home I am tired........" syprus kissed tsun again and started to chant a teleport spell again.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:54 am

"Sounds good to me..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 11:00 am

Syprus teleported them home. When they got there he kissed tsun "sorry if the kissing gets annoying I just like the softness of your lips and I like how your kisses taste."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 11:03 am

"It doesn't honey, I enjoy your affection." *Tsun kisses Syprus back*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 11:09 am

"That is why I am glad I didn't leave you fpr the nice woman that worked at the cafe." Syprus started to chuckle and he took tsun into the house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Marriage Interrupted
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Apartments-
Jump to: