Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
A Marriage Interrupted I_vote_lcapA Marriage Interrupted I_voting_barA Marriage Interrupted I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
A Marriage Interrupted I_vote_lcapA Marriage Interrupted I_voting_barA Marriage Interrupted I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

A Marriage Interrupted

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

A Marriage Interrupted Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:25 am

*Nide, Regina, and Ozzy are all outside of the apartments, waiting to ambush Tsun and Syprus*

"Okay...we've tracked them to this complex, she's bound to be here with her heathen of a husband..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:26 am

Syprus walked out of the apartment to go buy a gallon of milk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:29 am

"There...there he is! Where's Tsun? Or should we attack him?"

"Calm down ozzy...we'll get him in due time...and in turn bring Tsun back home as per father's request..."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:30 am

"And don't forget the kids' cereal honey!" *Tsun calls out from the door*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:32 am

"I won't forget it Tsu." Syprus shouted back Syprus started off to the store.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:33 am

"Now?"

"Now, while he's away!"

*The trio gang up on Tsun as she's closing the door, gag her, and drag her off*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:36 am

Syprus returned to the house he forget the debit card. "Dad something bad happened three mean ladies came and took mom away I hid from them. I have an illusion following them though." Igrus came out from under the table.

"I see well Igrus tell me which way they went." Syprus said this and Igrus directed him. Syprus hurried out the door to catch up with the mean ladies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:41 am

*The trio tossed Tsun through a portal to the demon world, and then followed her into the portal*

"This was easier than I thought it was going to be...though we should have stopped the wedding in the first place..."

"Oh shut up ozzy...who was it that led us in the wrong direction to get TO the wedding in the first place? I mean, who the hell can fuck up directions to the Demon Palace?"

*The portal starts to close after they walk through it*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:42 am

Syprus caught up with them and jumped through the portal "Sorry mom I followed 3 girls into a strange portal I broke the rules."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:45 am

"Gah! He followed us! Quickly, get her back to father Regina! We'll hold him back!"

*Regina picks up Tsun and runs off, while Nide and Ozzy block Syprus from following*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:47 am

"Sigh lets get this over with so I can teach you girls a lesson in stealing. Then you can tell me where my wife went." Syprus pulled out his two guns revolver in the left hand 9 mil in the right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:50 am

"We'll tell ya, but yer not gettin' past us!" *Ozzy readies a new gun that she got to replace her old one, turning on her oxygen regulator*

"Watch it Ozzy, that thing affects me too, you know..." *Nide readies her weapons*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:52 am

Syprus held up the revolver and fired off one round at Ozzy. Then he held up the nine mill and shot at the other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:57 am

*One round grazed Ozzy's shoulder, the other misses Nide*

"Why you! You're gonna pay fer that!" *Ozzy charges at Syprus, firing an oxygen grenade at syprus when she gets within point blank range*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:00 am

Syprus started to flicker "Don't tell my wife, but 3 years ago I got my magic back. See you later." The illusion disappeared and two guns fell to the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:02 am

"Wha? Where'd he go? Come out you sneaky heathen bastard! Yer gonna pay for stealing our sister!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:04 am

The real Syprus was shadowing the lady that was holding Tsun "Sigh they already figured out the trick better be careful." Syprus whispered to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:06 am

*Regina went into the castle where her and Tsun's father was, guards blocking the path after she passed*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:08 am

"Guards why are there always guards." Syprus walked up to the guards and casted a fire spell on all them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:11 am

*The fire had no effect on the guards, as they were pyro and brimstone demons. After Syprus' spell, one of them went to attack syprus, while the other stood guard, preparing for any trickery a spellcaster would or might try*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:11 am

Syprus casted a huge water spell on the demon advancing "Been too long since I used magic starting to forget how to use it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:13 am

*The demon was weakened by the spell, but continued to advance, getting a blow on syprus while he cast the second spell*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:15 am

"Ouch that hurt fine you wanna play that way." Syprus got mad and casted a teleport spell on the demon sending him to san frensisco "Bet he will be at home there hear the place is hell." Syprus started to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:18 am

*The other demon guard calls for reinforcements, and readies for a fight, while Nide and Ozzy make their way back to the castle*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:19 am

Syprus casted a lightning spell on the rest of the guards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Marriage Interrupted
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Apartments-
Jump to: