Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
A Marriage Interrupted - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Marriage Interrupted - Page 2 I_voting_barA Marriage Interrupted - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
A Marriage Interrupted - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Marriage Interrupted - Page 2 I_voting_barA Marriage Interrupted - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

A Marriage Interrupted

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

A Marriage Interrupted - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:21 am

*The guards fall easily, except for the guards near the door*

"There he is! He followed Regina! That heathen sneaky bastard is gonna pay!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:22 am

Syprus thought for a minute "Plan b." He threw 3 smoke grenades on the ground and tried to get into the castle.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:23 am

*Syprus bumped into one of the guards as he walked into the door*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:25 am

"Why does this happen to me?" Syprus pulled out a gun and shoots the guard in the foot.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:29 am

*The guard stumbles a bit as the smoke clears, but grabs syprus by the neck, throwing him out of the castle, landing him near a lava pool*

"Finally, we caught up to your heathen ass..." *Ozzy was slightly out of breath, Nide close behind* "...ya gotta...pay for stealin' our...sister like that...you heathen bastard..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:31 am

Syprus got mad "Time to show you a trick." He made the ground next to the lava pool break and lava started to flow all around them he then started to fly away "No time for this I'll just fly into this place."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:33 am

*Syprus lands in the middle of the barracks courtyard, where a whole lot of demons were training. Having been spotted, they all charge at syprus, weapons drawn*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:36 am

"Damn you dad." Syprus dropped a lightning spell all around him.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:38 am

*All but a few guards remained standing, and those who remained were thunder demons, who had absorbed the thunder. These demons continued to charge at Syprus*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:43 am

Syprus casted a huge water spell at the remaining demons washing them away.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:46 am

*Ozzy and Nide break through the wall of the courtyard* "Why must ya insist on getting her back! Yer just a lowly WARLOCK! You don't deserve a pure blood demon like her! And she shouldn't be hangin' round the likes of ya anyway!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:53 am

"She is the mother of my two kids and soon to be born twins." Syprus started to go into the castle breaking the ground behind him.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:55 am

"But yer a lowly WARLOCK! And yer kids are mutts fer bein' born between ya! She's sullied herself by matin' wit yer kind! So fight like a man! If ya know how!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:59 am

"Sorry I am a pussy and so is my mother lets play tag." Syprus ran off into the castle.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 7:01 am

"Gah! What a friggin' hard head! He's lucky I don't jam one of these grenades down 'is throat!" *Ozzy throws her gun to the ground*

"Calm down Ozzy, let father take care of him, I'm sure this is for the best."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 7:04 am

Syprus beat up guards until he found the throne room. "Where is my wife!!!" Syprus shouted hoping someone was there.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 7:09 am

"So...you're the one my eldest daughter has chosen to sully herself with? A measly warlock? And from Ozzy's screams just now, I take it you've had children with her?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 7:11 am

"A few yeah so going to kill me for it..." syprus was afraid.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 7:15 am

"...and why has she chosen a lowly warlock like you to mate with? She's sullying the pure blood of her noble heritage by mating with the likes of you. But then again...she's never known what's best for herself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 7:18 am

"Blame yourself she had daddy issues. She fell in love with this lowly warlock deal with it."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 7:23 am

"You insolent FOOL!" *A quake is felt throughout the chamber* "I tried to groom her to take over the throne to the Demon World! She wouldn't have it! She disappeared for 600 years, and I find her sullying her noble blood with a bottom of the barrel WARLOCK! She shall never see another glimpse of you for this treachery! Begone, before I see fit to have you executed on the spot for trespassing in my domain!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 7:35 am

"Sorry but, I love her and well let her go before things get out of hand." Syprus started to glow.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 7:40 am

"And what's in it for you to have her back? I sense that she's pregnant. Let me guess...more of your ill-bred brood? Such matters are easily prevented. Stand down, or you shall never see her again, for I will have her executed as an example to all who oppose my rule."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 7:44 am

"Acient magic... it is much more pure then your demon magic. My fatherand mother both use it therefore I am a pure blooded in my own right." Syprus' magic flowed around him then turned black.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 7:47 am

"I said STAND DOWN! I give you one more chance to make your choice: Stand down and walk away, or have your "wife" executed for your insolence! Guards, bring my eldest daughter to the chopping block, NOW! We shall set an example to this insolent fool."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Marriage Interrupted   A Marriage Interrupted - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Marriage Interrupted
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Apartments-
Jump to: