Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Pyrus makes a plan - Page 4 I_vote_lcapPyrus makes a plan - Page 4 I_voting_barPyrus makes a plan - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Pyrus makes a plan - Page 4 I_vote_lcapPyrus makes a plan - Page 4 I_voting_barPyrus makes a plan - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Pyrus makes a plan

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Pyrus makes a plan - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 8:09 am

"Sure it is you lost cutey." Pyrus said this holding his hand like a gun to the back of maria's head. "Check mate right?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 8:12 am

maria smirked

"You're good just not good enough."

a puff of smoke appeared and log fell to the ground.

Her voice was heard coming from around Pyrus

"You lost the moment you offered this ridiculous deal."

Kunai knifes flew from the trees at Pyrus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 8:15 am

"You lost when you forgot I am the master of illusions." Pyrus was sitting next to maria in the tree. "Were both sitting in a tree shall we start kissing." Pyrus sarted to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 8:19 am

In her sexy voice

"Looks like you won now here's you prize."

Maria leaned in to Pyrus and their lips almost touched, she was about to kiss him till she stabbed him in the stomach.

She then jumped out of the tree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 8:24 am

"Damn I owe Zedaran 1000 yen..." Pyrus fell out of the tree laughing. "You win before you go help me patch myself up. Never said what you do when I lose so you can help me patch myself up." Pyrus was bleeding out all the while still laughing.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 8:26 am

"I suppose that is the least I can do for an old friend of Master Ignis.

Maria patched him up quickly.

"Now go before I hurt you further and try not to come on to woman like that have some class."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 8:33 am

"You had fun I seen the smile. You won the battle but you lost the war what do fighters like us need with class. Well was fun stealing your lips." Pyrus got up and kissed her on the.lips and started tl swifty walk away.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 8:36 am

maria was stunned for a second but recovered and plunged a poison tipped knife into the side of his ribs

"Some people will never learn."

She walked away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 8:40 am

"Hmmm you won't learn." He tapped Maria on the shoulder and when she turned around he kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 8:42 am

As Pyrus kissed Maria someone placed their hand upon his shoulder.

"Do you think it is wise to steal a kiss from my maid?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 8:45 am

"1000 yen back to me zedaran someone was watching." Pyrus turned around and waved at the person with their hand on his shoulder still.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 8:53 am

"You seem stunned so I'll ask you again.Do you think it was wise to steal a kiss from my maid?"

The man squeezed his shoulder.

"Master it is fine I had this under control."

"It did not seem that way to me now go back home,now!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 8:56 am

"She was having a fun time with me, or something like that now unhand me and say sorry to Maria for being a rude." Dark magic started to flow around Pyrus.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 8:59 am

"Boy you must be a fool to challenge me."

A flame burst from the hand that was holding Pyrus.

"Now apologize or die."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 9:03 am

"No thanks........" pyrus casted a huge water spell on himself soaking himself and anything touching him.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 9:05 am

"Do you think I am my son,I have overcome such a petty weakness."

The man spread his wings and flapped them.The hot air caused the water to evaporate.

"Now apologize or else."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 9:14 am

"Interesting..... Maria you should come and work at my shop this cocky man must be boring." Pyrus started to laugh like he didn't care " five years i was gone my world was taken over by a wanna be goddess and my best friend is exciled i don't have anything left might as well die a dogs death." Pyrus kept laughing.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 9:16 am

"As you wish."

The man flew at an incredible speed and held Pyrus' face in the palm of his hand

"Now...BURN!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 9:20 am

"Hey before I die tell me why did you let that woman steal the throne... you have failed and dishonered the royal family." Pyrus was laughing.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 9:23 am

"The throne is not mine to protect but my sons and it is his fault that it is no longer in his possession.Now why does this concern you?"

It seems Pyrus took the mans mind off of killing him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 9:28 am

"I am Pyrus the most wanted man in monster world and I plan to take my world back. I might of baited the wrong fish. I thought the old king would be outraged that humans are occupying his son's castle. I want to gather the most powerful in monster world and take our home back for when Ignis returns." Pyrus stopped laughing.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 9:31 am

The man let Pyrus go

"I see so that is your goal,you are a fool you cannot stand up to her no-one can.Now go home before I decide to kill you again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 9:34 am

"She is beatable oh yeah maria you joining me for that meal last I checked I was winning. Well Mr.phoenix if you get your guts back find me and join me in taking back what rightfully belongs to monsters like us."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 9:36 am

"The last I checked she won that fight and a monster like you is an outcast and has no right to fight for a world that he no longer belongs in."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 9:40 am

"I find it sad only an outcast cares about the.monster world. She tried to kiss me first my win the game was first to sucessfully kiss the other." Pyrus started to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pyrus makes a plan
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next