Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Koji's Plan - Capturing the Cards I_vote_lcapKoji's Plan - Capturing the Cards I_voting_barKoji's Plan - Capturing the Cards I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Koji's Plan - Capturing the Cards I_vote_lcapKoji's Plan - Capturing the Cards I_voting_barKoji's Plan - Capturing the Cards I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Koji's Plan - Capturing the Cards

Go down 
AuthorMessage
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Koji's Plan - Capturing the Cards Empty
PostSubject: Koji's Plan - Capturing the Cards   Koji's Plan - Capturing the Cards I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:23 pm

Koji arrived back at his Mars base with Sakura. "You can beathe here, I have an artificial atmosphere set up." He pulled a book ou of her backpack. "So this is where the cards are eh?" He threw the book into a vault. "Now how to deal with you?"

Sakura was freightened. "What are you going to do with me?"

Koji smirked. "My soldiers have created a machine that can shatter your memories and soul. You are going to be my first test subject."

Fire golems appeared and took Sakura to the machine. She was held within a large glass jar-like cage. Koji pressed a button and the cage was filled with a beam of light that shot into the sky. Several feathers appeared ffrom her heart and were blown away, falling into a dimensional rift.

"Too bad that takes 5 years to charge, or else it could have been more useful..."A single feather returned to her. "Corporal Coconaught, take her back to Earth, just leave her in the park or something, I don't care."
Back to top Go down

Koji's Plan - Capturing the Cards
Page 1 of 1