Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Power Play - Plan B I_vote_lcapPower Play - Plan B I_voting_barPower Play - Plan B I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Power Play - Plan B I_vote_lcapPower Play - Plan B I_voting_barPower Play - Plan B I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Power Play - Plan B

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Power Play - Plan B Empty
PostSubject: Power Play - Plan B   Power Play - Plan B I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2017 9:23 pm

Belzac waited around the main entryway of his estate, the sun at its peak in the sky, waiting for Naya to make an appearance. He was a noble, for crying out loud...he should have more weight than this. If only his daughter had obeyed him, he wouldn't have had to move on to Plan B. Since he didn't have her now for a politically expedient marriage and thus securing at least a familial status increase, he'd have to do things a bit more directly. He'd climbed his way up the ranks from nothing, he wasn't about to let this set him back. With the recent events, he figured now would be a good time to try and move up in the ranks, even if he had to tell lies about his daughter. He had called her to his estate to ask about possibly increasing his standing in society, and he would use his weight wisely. "Damn that daughter of mine..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Power Play - Plan B   Power Play - Plan B I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2017 10:57 pm

From the skies his guest arrived in a smooth dark-metal shuttle. It had the slick design that was only used by the King, and now at the full disposal of the dreaded Triade. Inside, Naya tapped her finger on her knee, sitting in arguably the most comfortable chair in the Demon World, excluding the throne itself. Some demon had requested her attendance at his own estate, something that was asked every so often. But if she kept declining all invites without end, she'd lose credibility. Power wasn't all that mattered after all. So to keep the public happy and dumb, she'd agreed to this one. Even if it was just a random one.

The shuttle landed right in front of the estate, the sleek door opening and allowing the Triade leader to exit the vehicle. She was dressed in her regular red combat suit. Despite the fact that it was somewhat revealing, it was perfect, allowing for free movement in combat and she liked the way it strapped itself around her body, instead of the loose robes or whatever others tend to wear. Her golden eyes looked straight at the Demon before her as the shuttle left behind 2 guards, clad in pitch black armor, the Royal Guards that now serve the Triade, like so many things prior belonging to the King.

"You wanted something?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Power Play - Plan B   Power Play - Plan B I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2017 11:05 pm

He welcomed her with open arms. Better to play things safe and play to their sense of power, something he'd expect someone to do to him. "Welcome. Sorry to call you out here, but I have some matters I would like to discuss." He bowed as a courtesy to his guest, before resuming his speech. "It is to m understanding that the king has passed, and I think this is a trying time for us all. Hence, I would like to offer my services as a noble of the realm. My daughter is currently out becoming a demon in her own right, my wife overseeing her as well. Which leaves me here merely tending to my lands."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Power Play - Plan B   Power Play - Plan B I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2017 11:10 pm

She looked at him, observing him physically. The story he had already given her now was far from interesting. It wasn't really interesting to her what his wife and daughter were doing, if anything, she'd hoped he wasn't at home so she could be on her way back, but, cruel fate had him be present. So now she had to deal with it. While she cursed herself for letting Roach take the Angel World assignment, she looked at him, waiting for him to let her in.

"Tending your lands isn't good enough for you, the Army can always use more. You're more than welcome to report in, you know."

Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Power Play - Plan B   Power Play - Plan B I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2017 11:15 pm

"I could, but I wanted to talk about more in depth involvement." He opened the door to the castle as an invitation for her. "Perhaps we can talk about things over some fine food and drink?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Power Play - Plan B   Power Play - Plan B I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2017 11:20 pm

She avoided rolling with her eyes over the kiss ass behaviour. Sure, she had a few trying it when she was only a commander, but now that she is one of the three leading Demons in their world, it's gotten out of hand. She really had to make a statement about it sometime soon, preferably with an example of what happens to those that continuously do so.

She followed the man in, the guards following her in turn. They weren't just gonna let her in a strangers home unprotected, even though they were more show than efficience at this point. "More in depth involvement. What could that possibly mean."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Power Play - Plan B   Power Play - Plan B I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2017 11:26 pm

He had a seat prepared for her, a bottle of wine that Tsun had brought home was on the table between the two plates. She had actually done something useful for once. "My sources tell me that we are occupying the Angel's homeworld. My wife just so happens to be an Angel, so she would be invaluable to the cause, if you needed one to pass through territory unnoticed."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Power Play - Plan B   Power Play - Plan B I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2017 11:45 pm

She sat down and like a pubescent kid put her feet on the table, leaning the chair back a bit, testing it out, while looking at him with an absolutely emotionless face. He clearly had a terrible informant, or just heard something and made up his own story about it. What he suggested was completely worthless to her.

"We have full access to the Angel World and its people, thanks to their cooperation. If your informant was as useful as you worthless, he would've know this."

She clearly didn't spare him his dignity. If she was gonna do this, at least she could have some fun cracking down the people thinking they have something to offer. It was almost as much fun as waching humans plead and beg as you slowly twist them into unnatural forms.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Power Play - Plan B   Power Play - Plan B I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2017 11:50 pm

"I see. Well, I will have to deal with them then. Can never find good help these days. Information does change quite quickly in times of combat and crisis." He sat down opposite her, his weight making the chair creak. These were designed with his wife and daughter in mind, not his bulk and stature. "You may drink as much as you like from the bottle, it was brought from the human world." He'd have to play a different card then, if things had developed this quickly...
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Power Play - Plan B   Power Play - Plan B I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2017 11:54 pm

She leaned forward, letting the chair for once touch the ground with all 4 as she got her hands on the bottle, before putting the chair in its agony again. She read the label, before starting to play with the bottle a bit, having it spin around its axis, then catch it with the other hand, and so on. If he was gonna offer help, he had better come with something that interested her, or this would be a rather short conversation.

"Not really combat when you have them marching down in single file along the road, straight into our home, shackled and bound. Just one stupid town that's being stubborn, but knowing Roach that's a pile of ashes by now."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Power Play - Plan B   Power Play - Plan B I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 12:04 am

"Well I can certainly see them being a pain. My wife can be stubborn herself." He watched her. He was failing in this exchange. He would have had better leverage with the old regime than this mess. "Well, I guess I acted in haste with outdated information, so I apologize for bringing you all the way here for nothing." He stood up, bowing to her again."It may be pointless to mention this, but my daughter slew hundreds of humans during the human-demon war a while back. She may be a valuable general to you, if you want to enlist her services."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Power Play - Plan B   Power Play - Plan B I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 12:10 am

She raised an eyebrow at the final comment he made. His daughter killing hundreds, means that she should know about it. Especially since she was there during the war and she knew all sung and unsung heroes of their war effort. And she did not recall a single demon taking out hundreds on her own, except maybe for Roach, who crashed his ship into one of theirs. This would be interesting.

"Really? What's the name of this force to be reckoned with then?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Power Play - Plan B   Power Play - Plan B I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 12:15 am

"Her name is Tsun. I did say she slew humans, but it was of her own volition. Her rite of passage, so to speak." Seeing her reaction, he had to make it seem like she acted alone, rather than with the army. He had, after all, sent her right in the middle of things on short notice. "So, if you will pardon me, I think I will go draft my enlistment papers, since my information was inaccurate. Do you want me to see you out?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Power Play - Plan B   Power Play - Plan B I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 12:25 am

"Hang on, I wanna hear more of this Tsun. Hundreds, you say?"

She got up, keeping the bottle in her hands, still spinning it and catching it, however this time with the same hand. _Liar_ shot through her mind, and usually she'd just end them where they stood. But he had her come all the way here, to get flawed and false information, sucking up to her and now he lies to her face as if she's some random fool that doesn't know any better.

"You do realize I was there, practically running the entire invasion at the end, yes? If there was a Demon that single handidly ended hundreds of humans, I'd know about it. So, tell me again, how many was that now?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Power Play - Plan B   Power Play - Plan B I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 12:29 am

"That is what she told me, yes. She came back to report on her errand not too long after the hostilities ended." He looked at her, she seemed to distrust him, which was understandable. He was one of the newer nobles, after all. No reason to completely trust him out of the gate. "I cannot verify her numbers though, so I just took it to mean that she had passed her rite of passage as a grown demon. She is my only daughter, after all, I have pride and trust in her abilities."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Power Play - Plan B   Power Play - Plan B I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 12:35 am

She gave a quick nod towards the 2 guards, letting them know it was time for them to leave, so that they wouldn't be able to tell what happened here. She then approached him with the bottle still in her hand, anger building within. This man was surely out to dig his own grave.

"Your pride is based upon nothing. And your trust clearly means nothing. You don't blindly trust someone who says they took out several hundred humans and didn't get welcomed home in honor. In fact I've never even heard of any Tsun. And you honestly think that a child can even achieve such a feat? You're either playing me for a fool, and I don't like that, or you're so incompetent that even in the army you'd be worthless."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Power Play - Plan B   Power Play - Plan B I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 12:42 am

He simply shrugged. "Children often exaggerate to impress their parents. It is even more common among us demons, since we have a society based on war and strength. If she lied to me, I will simply discipline her upon her return home. My apologies again for dragging you out here, ma'am." He looked at her the entire time as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Power Play - Plan B   Power Play - Plan B I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 12:56 am

She scoffed at his casual reply. He was either thick or plain suicidal. He had no idea of the situation he was in or simply didn't value her as the threat she actually posed to him.

"Do you have any idea gravity of the situation you're in? Or are you really that blind? You're saying you trust your daughter, but then that she exaggerates. You say you have pride but lie to my face, knowing kids exaggerate and still naming the number she gave you."

She put the bottle on the table and without warning grabbed him at the top of his shirt, dragging his face close to hers. She was considerably smaller than him, but her eyes burned with a fire and passion that was almost unrivaled, something Roach had seen in her back in the Human World when they planned the assassination of their commanding fat Demon that screwed things up left, right, center.

"You want to die, old man?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Power Play - Plan B   Power Play - Plan B I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 1:03 am

"I simply looked at the facts presented to me. For example, you know the front and activities of the war better than I, and when you said you had not heard of my daughter's supposed exploits, I knew she had lied and exaggerated." He paused for a moment, then resumed. "I have pride in her, yes, but as a father, I will punish her for lying to me. She damaged the trust I had in her. You simply exposed her lie, and I apologize for telling you her falsehood. I am not intentionally misleading you on anything or correcting you on any point. I simply relayed what my daughter said, and if you know better, then I defer to you in that regard."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Power Play - Plan B   Power Play - Plan B I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 1:20 am

She gave a loud whistle, the guards instantly reentering the building. She pushed him back, into the arms of the guards, for the first time since she got here emotion showing on her face. Clear anger, borderline rage. She grabbed the bottle from the table again and held it in one hand, nearly crushing the neck of it.

"You're so. Impossibly stupid. It's beyond me how you even achieved to become a noble. Let me tell you what you'll get. You're gonna have a good trip to the dungeons to think about what you've been trying to accomplish here. Maybe I'll give you a shot to make up for it. Maybe, but probably not. I'll have some fun with you though, and not mutual fun. I'll be pretty one-sided. Oh, and I'll be keeping this."

She held up the bottle for him to see as she nodded the guards to take him into the shuttle for direct transport to the dungeons that were deep under the palace. Of all the possibly kiss asses, she had to nail the one that was so incompetent it made the Warleader in the Human World look like a genius. Sitting down on a chair, looking at the label of the bottle she couldn't help but let out a sigh. She had to go kill something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power Play - Plan B   Power Play - Plan B I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Power Play - Plan B
Page 1 of 1