Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Pyrus makes a plan - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPyrus makes a plan - Page 2 I_voting_barPyrus makes a plan - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Pyrus makes a plan - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPyrus makes a plan - Page 2 I_voting_barPyrus makes a plan - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Pyrus makes a plan

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Pyrus makes a plan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 3:56 am

"What's done is done and besides he was corrupted and had no choice."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:01 am

"Look I am asking you out on a date and you are being either very nice or really dense. I have been gone for five years and well spending a nice day like this alone would be boring."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:02 am

"Well if that is what you are after you should have just said so.No."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:07 am

"Sigh rejected so fast guess you still do love that silly Ignis after all of this." Pyrus started to chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:08 am

"As I said before there were no feelings between us."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:11 am

"Good lets go on that date it will be fun." Pyrus walked up to Maria and offered his hand to her.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:14 am

"Your must be hard of hearing,I said no now please stop your pursuit or I will not be so nice."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:17 am

"What was that I am hard of hearing? I bet you are too embarrassed to be treated like a girl or is it the feelings are there I can see the cute charm Ignis got you is still there."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:20 am

"Fine I shall tell you what you want to hear,I am in love with Ignis."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:23 am

"Interesting well lets go on that date and forget about him. His loss is how I see it." Pyrus offered his hand again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:24 am

*Cad walks through the park, seeing a girl being harassed by a burly looking man* "What do you think you're doing? Can't you see she's uncomfortable around you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:29 am

"Hrmmm well then you come on a dat with me ylur not too bad looking." Pyrus offered the girl his hand.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:31 am

Maria sneaked away while Pyrus was distracted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:32 am

"Who do you take me for? I don't just go on dates with anyone who asks..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:34 am

"I am not just anyone the name is Pyrus and you bought time for my interest to escape me so now you owe me a date."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:37 am

"Since when do I owe YOU anything?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:40 am

"Good point I owe you a date lets go. Being dead for five years take a lot out of didn't catch your name either." Pyrus extended his arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:42 am

"You don't know when to quit, do you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:45 am

"It is part of my charm. So you ready to go or not?" Frank and Serana voth jumped of Pyrus shoulder they had enough with his failing and were unable to hold back laughs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:49 am

"I never agreed to go out with you. And I never will. You are just too dense to get it. Leave that poor girl alone, if you would, and good day to you." *Cad turns a round and walks off*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:52 am

Pyrus followed "I did not catch your name going to be awkward date if you don't tell me it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:55 am

*Cad whips around and backhand slaps Pyrus, punches him in the gut, then grabs his head and knees him in the face before walking off, unfurling her wings, and flying off*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:58 am

"Hey it is not nice to beat up a person's illusion." Pyrus was floating next to the angel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 5:13 am

"Then want me to beat YOU up?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 5:16 am

"Well as fun as that would be a date would be more fun. You would think that after being cursed then dying I would have better luck."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pyrus makes a plan
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next