Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLittle Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle - Page 2 I_voting_barLittle Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLittle Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle - Page 2 I_voting_barLittle Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 1:04 am

"Sigh change me back now......" Igrus started to cry.

Frank being in the area heard Igrus and showed up What did you do this time Takumi.... Frank jumped in Igrus' lap.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 1:06 am

"Relax...the spell isn't permanent, you'll change back in a few hours...I don't have THAT kind of power yet..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 1:09 am

"......." Igrus was crying still.

Sigh... I can undo this simple curse. Frank undid the spell and started to lick Igrus' face Igrus you need to calm down buddy I fixed you back up... Now lets go I swiped your dad's debit card and we can get some ice cream. frank made a debit card appear.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 1:11 am

"You're no fun frank..." *L. Takumi made a pouting face*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 1:18 am

don't make that face... I won't tell on you for picking on Igrus now help me buy some ice cream... Frank jumped in Takumi's lap and started to lick her face.

"Frank your the best." Igrus cheered right up.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 1:21 am

"Why should I, you undid the curse I'm working to perfect..." *L. Takumi took the card away from frank and stashed it*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 1:29 am

It is not a nice curse.... if you applied your time into spells you would be a great witch..... if you are interested into curses and hexes then learn to be responsible. If you learn to be responsible I'll teach you how to use curses and hexes I am a master of them. Frank rubbed his head on Takumi.

"Frank... I wanted you to teach me to." Igrus started to tear up.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 1:40 am

"How is it not a nice curse? I think it's quite fun! And I'll have plenty of time to be responsible, but right now, I'm perfecting my curses~!" *L. Takumi casts a curse on Frank, turning him into a frog*

Last edited by Tsun-Chan353 on Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 1:40 am

The member 'Tsun-Chan353' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Spell Check' : 9
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 1:48 am

Frank undid the curse. Stop that now takumi or I'll have to tell tsun on you.

"Frank... your being too easy on her." Igrus was full blown crying.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 1:50 am

"Quit crying like a girl! Or I'll make you one for good this time!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 1:55 am

stop with the threats or I'll seal your magic for a day. Now.both you stop. Frank was stressing out.

"...,......." Igrus went silent.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 1:58 am

"You seal my powers, and I'll tell daddy you swiped his card. Now tell me why I should help you get ice cream...when you're ruining all my practice with my curses!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 2:04 am

Because, I found an interesrting gun on my travels that uses eletricity as a power source and I bet you ran out of stuff to take apart. Frank rubbed his head on Takumi.

"A gun that don't use bullets.... I wanna see it taken apart to sis can you help me with it please." Igrus asked nicely and he looked excited.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 2:07 am

"Oh alright...you know I love technology frank...I can't argue with you there...you got me" *L. Takumi sets frank down on the bench and gets up* "Though, maybe I'll keep the card and go buy some stuff later~!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 2:11 am

don't over spend not that it matters it is the one linked to your mom's acount. Frank jumped on Takumi's shoulder.

"Lets go get ice cream." Igrus jumped up excited.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 2:18 am

"...okay" *L. Takumi walks in the direction of the Ice Cream shop*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 2:22 am

Igrus followed singing a song about loving ice cream. "Sis what is it like being good at taking stuff apart?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 2:26 am

"I just like technology for some reason...I think it has something to do with being part thunder demon, at least that's what mother told me..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 2:29 am

"Hmmmm maybe one day I will understand.... we are here I want vanilla ice cream sis." Igrus was getting excited.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 2:35 am

"Okay. I'll have chocolate please..." *L. Takumi placed their order*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 2:39 am

Takumi you are a good sister when you want to be... frank said it in Takumi's ear.

"Sis grandma is supose to come over tommorow... I hope she brings us gifts." Igrus was talking fast.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 2:44 am

"Yeah, I just tease him because he's better at magic than I am, and he can't use electricity like I can." *L. Takumi whispered this to frank* "I wonder if she is?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 2:55 am

I talked to her I guess she has been busy but she got you both something. frank thought for a minute you both could help each other out. Your both like syprus when he was young sigh. frank was whispering

"Uncle frank stay with us for a few days." Igrus was eating his ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 2:57 am

"How so? How are we both like daddy?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next