Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle I_vote_lcapLittle Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle I_voting_barLittle Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle I_vote_lcapLittle Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle I_voting_barLittle Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:04 am

Igrus was at the park with his sister takumi when she started to tease him again "I'll tell dad if you don't stop teasing me." Igrus started to cry a little.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:10 am

"So? Be a little tattle tale~!" *Takumi discretely casts a curse on Igrus, turning him into a girl* "You complain like one, so you should be one!" *L. Takum laughs*

Last edited by Tsun-Chan353 on Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:10 am

The member 'Tsun-Chan353' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Spell Check' : 7
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:13 am

Igrus cried and he started to glow with dense dark looking magic he turned back into a boy.... "You you I will make you pay...." He picked grabbed his gun and loaded a magical round into slot 3.

The gun jamed and Igrus was getting madder by the minute.

Last edited by steafen on Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:13 am

The member 'steafen' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Revolver Check' : 6
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:16 am

Tasuno was walking around the park when he noticed this going on, "little ones can be a pain", he uttered.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:17 am

"Aw...your toy gun breaking on you?" *Takumi casts another curse on him, sealing his magic, followed by an orb of electricity, which hit dead center*

Last edited by Tsun-Chan353 on Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:17 am

'Spell Check' : 8, 10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:19 am

Igrus used his dad's absorbsion skill to take in the orb "You forget sis as long as you hit me with energy or magic I can keep fighting without magic." He focused on a spell to cast with Takumi's energy.

The thunder spell he tried to cast fizzed out. "Oh no..."

Last edited by steafen on Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:19 am

'Spell Check' : 3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:20 am

Tasuno grined, and started to intencify gravaty on them in the shadows.

Seeing it wasnt working, he decided to stay hidden and watch.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:20 am

The member 'Yarashi Kaminato' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Spell Check' : 2
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:21 am

"Heh...not so tough now, are you?" *L. Takumi walked up to Igrus* "I think I'm better than you at magic..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:23 am

"I wouldn't think so fast sis.. *Poof*" The illusion disappeared and Igrus was behind Takumi. "Lets try another spell."

"That sucks today I am just doing bad with magic." The fire spell fizzed out... Igrus took cover behind a tree.

Last edited by steafen on Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:23 am

'Spell Check' : 4
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:26 am

"Yeah...make that excuse..." *L. Takumi shot a thunderbolt at the tree, making it catch fire*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:28 am

"Hey you sense that creep watching us this whole time Takumi?" Igrus used a water spell to put the fire out. "Lets put this fight on hold and see what the creep wants." Igrus started to unjam his left gun.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:30 am

"Okay, you go ask what he wants. I bet he's up to no good..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:33 am

"Hey creep in the shadows get out here and face us... I can feel where your energy came from come out or I'll have sis here shock you to death." He pointed his unjammed gun where the creep was hiding "Do you feel lucky punk when I pull this trigger you might not like what happens." Igrus was acting cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:49 am

Tasuno steped forward, "seems your detecting skills are better than your own attacks", he said calmly, "maybe you should be more carful where you point that thing", the air around them started to get a chil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:52 am

"You tried to hurt us in the first place... It was simple to track where the source came from... Now if you leave nicely you won't have to get your butt kicked by a 3 year old and a 5 year old." He still had his gun pointed at the guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:58 am

Tasuno smirked, "the first thing you should know, your gun could be a leaf blaster for all the good it will do you, little kids should lern to respect those who are older", he said, turning and starting to walk away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 1:00 am

"Says you... not worth wasting my magic on." Igrus put the gun down and started to get annoyed. "I lost my will to fight you win this round Takumi." Igrus finds a bench to sit on.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 1:03 am

"I was just teasing you anyway...you know that little brother?" *L. Takumi sits beside Igrus and pets him on the head, silently casting a curse on him, turning him into a girl again*

Last edited by Tsun-Chan353 on Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 1:03 am

'Spell Check' : 9
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next