Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle - Page 5 I_vote_lcapLittle Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle - Page 5 I_voting_barLittle Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle - Page 5 I_vote_lcapLittle Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle - Page 5 I_voting_barLittle Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 6:55 am

Little girl it is not nice to lie to me.... You might not of known this, but you have stated your name before on camera.... Pyrus pizzaria infact I know this because I have been doing research on the knights for a certain someone who I won't mention. If time travel is possible maybe I can... Frank was glaring at Takumi.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 6:57 am

"...hey, don't look at me like that okay? Just what do you have against me anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 6:57 am

Namide walked into the park holding Harkon's hand and blinked seeing a cat talking with someone then she saw Igrus and walked over to him.

Last edited by Shade on Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 6:59 am

Nothing I just want you to explain to me the truth if you don't well then I'll just find you wherever you go and bother you. Frank stopped glaring he seen Namide out of the corner of his eye.

"Yawn..... hello Auntie namide...." Igrus looked at her with a tired face.

Last edited by steafen on Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 7:01 am

"...okay. But promise me something: You'll not tell a soul about this. I'll even put it in the form of a contract so you won't break your word."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 7:02 am

Fine I am game this might help me discover my own past. Frank offered up his paw.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 7:04 am

She looked at him and smiled. "Hey." She then let go of Harkon's hand who then sat next to Igrus. "So Igrus what are you doing here alone?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 7:05 am

"Sister was here a minute ago I guess she left.... Frank is gone too... I don't know where everyone went but, I am a big boy I'll be fine..." Igrus was fully awake.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 7:06 am

"In exchange for this information, I hereby make the following contract: You are not to tell anyone or anything, even in an indirect manner, such as veiling or concealing it in a fictional story, the information you are about to receive. Do you agree to these terms?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 7:07 am

She messed with Igrus' hair and then sat next to him. "I know but still." She then smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 7:09 am

Sure why not... Do not have a life anyways as it is. I accept.

"I can sense frank around here he must be off hitting on cute girls like hew normaly does." Igrus yawned.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 7:11 am

"Then this contract is hereby made" *Takumi finalizes the contract* "Now, we nust go somewhere out of earshot so I can tell you without being overheard"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 7:12 am

Give me a minute.... gotta take care of Igrus. Frank walked over to Namide I need to do something important think you can take care of Igrus for me?

Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 7:13 am

She poked Igrus forehead teasingly. "So I heard your good with Magic hmm?" She then looked at Frank. "Sure.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 7:15 am

Frank walked back to Takumi and jumed on her shoulder Got that taken care of lets go...

"I am good at magic I learned from Serana..." Igrus blushed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 7:16 am

"Right." *Takumi walks out of earshot with frank* "Now, what exactly do you wish to know?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 7:17 am

The whole story and is time travel possible? Frank was interested.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 7:19 am

"I'm here, aren't I? So that answers your last question. And as for my story...I'll just leave it at I'm here looking for something, okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 7:22 am

Interesting..... then who is the other lady I seen watching Syprus and Tsun 5 years ago? Also you need to learn when to call a bluff girl I bluffed most of what I said.....
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 7:23 am

"..." *Takumi just sits on a bench* "...I have no clue who it was..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 7:25 am

She was obviously Tsun since she was talking about it.... I am still confused what she plans to do. Sigh hasn't anyone told you not to interfere with the past you could mess up bad and destroy us all or worse...... Frank yawned a little.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 7:27 am

"So it was her, eh? I'm that much closer..." *Takumi sighed* "...and as for the repercussions of this...I have no clue as to what happens on the return trip"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 7:30 am

I see.... well I can help you anyway I can since I have nothing else going on.... I doubt I'll get my memories back anytime soon. Frank was a little sad.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 7:30 am

"Alright, but now that you have your information, our contract is fulfilled."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 7:33 am

OK well I am off to search for something myself.... If you need anything then find me and I'll see what I need if I see that woman again I'll inform you where she was. Frank started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle   Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little Takumi and Igrus' Scuffle
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next