Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Going out all alone - Page 4 I_vote_lcapGoing out all alone - Page 4 I_voting_barGoing out all alone - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Going out all alone - Page 4 I_vote_lcapGoing out all alone - Page 4 I_voting_barGoing out all alone - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Going out all alone

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Going out all alone - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:08 pm

"You impulse to use eletricity is still there. Well for me fire and illusions came natural so for you imgaine it like you eletricity you do not need to master other magic right away master the simple stuff first then try doing other stuff like this." Pyrus held his hand out and made sparks appear from his finger tips then they turned into little droplets of water then a little breaze of air brushed by Takumi.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:10 pm

"Oh...what do I do to stop my powers from activating while I use magic? I am half demon, after all...so I'm able to use both magic and my demon powers"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:14 pm

"Well normaly I'd have no answer but, surprisingly I have a skill that uses a similar concept. Your demon powers are always flowing I assume so, you will have to change the flow of your demon energy to avoid coming in contact with your magic. I don't know how to do this myself since I am just a warlock but, to use chi and magic I had to learn how to manipulate my chi. As you practice and get older you will figure out how to seprate them." Pyrus was having fun talking to her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:18 pm

"Oh...okay. I was taught by mother how to strengthen my powers, but not that I needed to separate them." *Takumi made a pouting face* "Now I have to learn MORE things about my powers..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:22 pm

"The only one who truely knows about your powers is you I just gave you advice on how I do stuff. Cheer up being down about it won't do you no good." Pyrus went over and hugged Takumi "I see something happened to Syprus in your time line because, he should know how to use magic. He should of been teaching you some of this stuff." Pyrus stayed happy looking even though he had a bad gut feeling.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 12:27 am

"...yeah...something happened...mom wouldn't tell me though...but you can teach me, can't you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 12:40 am

" I taught a human how to be powerful I imagine teaching you will be easy." Pyrus was a little happy.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 12:41 am

"Thank you grandpa...I appreciate it. Where and when do we start?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 12:45 am

"Well i want you to get sleep then I'll think of something good kids don't try to use magic when they are tired" pyrus chuckled a little.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 12:47 am

"I told you, I'm not a kid! I'm 200 years old!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 12:50 am

" Your not even born yet in this time so your not even a kid in that sense. Sorry takumi it is how I talk." Pyrus was teasing her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 12:51 am

"If this is the right time period...I should be born this year! I don't like people calling me a kid...I just don't"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 12:55 am

"Well then Takumi I'll stop calling you kid, but you still need the sleep unless your wanting to go to the park or something." Pyrus was not used to taking care of a.kid.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 12:58 am

"If you'll teach me magic, then yeah, I'll go to the park!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 1:02 am

"Fine I can teach you if we go but don't blame me when you get reall tired and pass out." Pyrus was a little excited to teach magic again.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 1:04 am

"I can take care of myself! I've been strengthening my powers for the last 180 years!" *Takumi was proud of her abilities*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 1:07 am

"Yeah you should be worrying about boys and painting nails. You don't want to go down the path of loneliness." Pyrus was lecturing her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 1:10 am

"And why is that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 1:14 am

"I have walked the path and it is not fun I ended up alone in the end and all that is left of me is an illusion. Lets head for the park I have a secret exit out of here." Pyrus opened up a hidden door and went out it.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 1:18 am

"Oh...so is it bad to want to improve yourself?" *Takumi hops off the bed and follows Pyrus* "Cause I find that all the girly stuff gets in the way of me improving my skills..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 1:21 am

"Well don't spend your whole life focused on just skills. Try not to fall in love in this time era either that complicates stuff." Pyrus headedfor the.park.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 1:25 am

*Takumi blushes* "I think I may already have...for that guy you were arguing with earlier...he...was kinda cute...hyper...but cute"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 1:28 am

"Well you might be able.to find one his cute.great grand kids in the future." He was teasing her a bit.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 1:30 am

"...maybe...but I kinda like him...you know?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 1:34 am

"I think you shoukd forget about him and worry about finding someone.from your own time. Be careful not to mess with the time line too much or you risk destroying us all." He was scolding her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going out all alone
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Mall-
Jump to: