Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Going out all alone - Page 3 I_vote_lcapGoing out all alone - Page 3 I_voting_barGoing out all alone - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Going out all alone - Page 3 I_vote_lcapGoing out all alone - Page 3 I_voting_barGoing out all alone - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Going out all alone

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Going out all alone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:11 pm

*Takumi blushed deeply, shaking her head to clear her thoughts* "Is this how my mother felt when she first met father?" *Turning to Pyrus* "...and who are you? I don't believe I have to reveal my personal details to a stranger"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:13 pm

"You just said to that man your name and your last name just so happens to be the same as mine. I wouldn't mind an explaination myself. My name is Pyrus Nekomi you know the owner of Pyrus pizzaria." Pyrus was confused.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:17 pm

*Realizing what had just escaped her mouth, Takumi covered her mouth, shaking her head vigorously* J-j-j-j-just forget I said anything! Here's payment for the pizza!" *Takumi reached into her purse and grabbed out a fistful of 100 yen coins, putting them on the table, and running out of the pizzeria*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:18 pm

Pyrus chased after her " I would like to know a bit more and please stop running away I look like a creep." Pyrus was trying to catch up with her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:19 pm

"Just what do you want!?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:21 pm

"For you to explain to me why your running and why you freaked out just calm down and lie to me atleast." Pyrus was getting tired.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:23 pm

"I...said something in front of you that I now realize I shouldn't have...I didn't know who you were..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:24 pm

"Calm down if it helps any I am an illusion the real Pyrus is not around anymore and your secret will be safe with me now explain yourself a little." Pyrus caught up with her and handed the money back.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:26 pm

"...how do I explain this...and you keep the money..." *Takumi sits down on a bench* "...my mother is Tsun Nekomi, and my father is Syprus Nekomi...and I'm from the future..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:29 pm

"Makes sense... I see so, he ended up with her and had a kid. That would explain why you looked like April a little bit." Pyrus put the money in his pocket. "You should know better then to meddle with time though some things should not be messed with."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:30 pm

"I...know. I'm here looking for mom, she came back to this time period too...and left me and my siblings behind..." *Takumi started to tear up*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:34 pm

Pyrus sat down next to her and put his arm around her and started to dry her tears with his hand "I see then it was her that was meddling with me a while back. Now cheer up she has her reasons for doing this. Now be a big girl and dry up those tears." Pyrus was trying his hardest.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:36 pm

"...o-o-okay...grandpa...I...will..." *Takumi rested her head on Pyrus* "...at least...I got to meet...you. Mother and father never told me much about my grandparents..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:40 pm

"I was not around to raise Syprus and as you can see I am just an illusion. You look a little like your grandma before she turned into a cat." Pyrus patted her head "You can take a nap and calm down I'll keep you safe as long as you need. I can let you stay in the spare bedroom in my shop."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:43 pm

"Thanks...and please don't tell my mom and dad in this era about my last name...I don't think I'm supposed to reveal that to any of my relatives..." *Takumi sits back up* "...I'm 200 years old, by the way, so I'm not a kid...by human standards, anyway..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:45 pm

"Your a kid still. Your sercret is safe with me. You want me to carry you, you look really tired." Pyrus kissed her on the head.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:47 pm

"Sure...I get tired easily after a lot of emotion...just...like...my mother" *Takumi chuckled weakly* "...it's surprising how much I take after her..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:49 pm

Pyrus picked her up "I see then none the bad traits of Syprus or me were passed on that is a good thing." He started to carry Takumi back to his shop. "So how much magic have your learned or do you even know how to use it?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:52 pm

"I only know a few curses right now...that's it. I'm still studying on how to use my magic. I'm very talented with my electric powers though"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:54 pm

"I see you know about curses so your a little trouble maker." Pyrus teased her a bit he made it back to his shop and went into the back room where a bed was set up "Not much but, me being an illusion I don't really need sleep or anything just a nice place to think after a day of work." He put Takumi down.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:56 pm

"Not really, I don't cause much trouble at home. And thanks again for letting me stay here...think you could teach me some magic?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:58 pm

"If you want I can show you a few tricks what are you interested in learning?" Pyrus took a seat.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:59 pm

"Anything that'll help me with using my magic better is good enough for me..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:03 pm

"Hmmmm well I learned magic during a time of fighting a war so it became a natural to use. A good trick is to imagine you have a lake of water in you and your daming it up. Then just work from there to learn how to open the dam as you need the magic." Pyrus closed his eyes and gave her an example and a little flame appeared on the tip of his finger.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:05 pm

"Oh...really? Lemme try!" *Takumi concentrated and large sparks emitted from her palm and fingers*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going out all alone
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Mall-
Jump to: