Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Going out all alone I_vote_lcapGoing out all alone I_voting_barGoing out all alone I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Going out all alone I_vote_lcapGoing out all alone I_voting_barGoing out all alone I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Going out all alone

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Going out all alone Empty
PostSubject: Going out all alone   Going out all alone I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:39 pm

The pizzeria was still opened, as a guy walked in, with a couple of friends. "we'll take some of ya best pizza's, if you don't mind, mate." they were all in quite the happy mood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:41 pm

"OK I can do that your lucky. I was about to close the place up but, my motto is no buiseness turned away." Pyrus went to the back and started to work on a pizza.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:43 pm

While the man was working in the kitchen, the guy and his friends kept having fun. Several times the name of a known Knight of Round fell. Including Anya Alstreim. "Yeah, you like her, don't you, Gino? admit it, c'mon, we all know it. Haha" The guy pushed him, and they started a bit of a wrestle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:45 pm

Pyrus got the first pizza done and walked it out to the table "Miltary boys eh? Interesting glad you keep the town safe."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:48 pm

The obvious leader of the group took the pizza gladly. "Well, just me. The rest here's too girly for the cool stuff. Gino's the name. Glad to meet you, Mr. Pizzamaker."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:50 pm

"The name is Pyrus the owner of this place. I was in the service once. the good old days of fighting in wars." Pyrus had a smile on his face "Anything else I can get you boys?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:51 pm

*Takumi walks into the pizzeria and takes a seat*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:51 pm

"Just a bunch of soda, mate. And service you say. I'm interested, what country were you fighting for?" Seeing another late customer arrive, he added to put another pizza on the orderlist. "We're all friends here anyway!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:54 pm

"I was alive 500 years ago I was a vagrant looking for work so I fought to earn my keep. Before that I was living in the monster world and there was a small war there that the general public don't know about." Pyrus looked over at the little girl. He also added another pizza to the order as requested.

"April...... no she is..... What can I get for you young lady?" Pyrus was choking up a bit.

Last edited by steafen on Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:56 pm

"Something wrong mister?" *Takumi looks at the strange man*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:58 pm

"Hey, let's not get all hostile shall we?" Gino happily offered the girl a drink, while he looked at the pizzamaker. "Let me ask one thing about your small war. Did it concern Lady C.C.?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:59 pm

"Sorry you remind me of someone I knew years ago. What can I do for you?" Syprus pulled out a piece of paper and a pen.

"If I confirm if it did will it change anything?" Syprus asked.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:00 pm

Gino raised his shoulders. "I unno, would it change anything if you knew who I was?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:01 pm

*Takumi accepted the drink* "I'd like a pizza please"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:04 pm

"I doubt it, I am in no place to speak of the events from 500 years ago. I was just hired muscle and at the end I was told to leave."

"OK one pizza for you don't worry about paying for it I couldn't charge someone with your face to eat here." Pyrus headed to the back to make another pizza.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:06 pm

Gino patted the girl on her shoulder. "Why else would you be here, huh?" With a big smile, he put an arm around her. "Already like you, you're one nice chick." Then he let her go, and turned to the pizza guy with a serious face, that you wouldn't expect in a million years from him. "I'm Gino Weinberg, Knight of Three of the Geass Order. I want you to tell me what occured 500 years ago."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:08 pm

*Takumi blushed at being hugged like that so suddenly* "..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:10 pm

"How about you not pull rank on me kid. I am way more powerful then you and your silly technology. Now enjoy the pizza and have a nice day. Please don't touch my vauled customers or we will have an issue." Pyrus started to walk away.

Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:13 pm

Gino being outsmarted stood there with his mouth full teeth. "What the..." He jumped over the counter, and walked around the corner. "Look mate, I'm not trying to get into trouble, but if you fought with Lady C.C., I have the right to know what happened."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:15 pm

*Takumi just sits there quietly waiting for her pizza*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:16 pm

"You don't have any right war is not a game. When you can face me and say you fought on the field of battle just using sheer will power alone and managed to survive. Then and only then can you talk war stories with me. Now don't say you have done it because your green kid and you rely on technology to save you." Pyrus was a little heated over this and he started to make th pizza humming to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:20 pm

Gino stood behind him. "I've seen the heat of battle. Yes, I use a Knightmare Frame, but only because alone I wouldn't stand a chance. It's my weapon, like your willpower is yours. we both use it for the same ends. And I'm far from green. I've been in places you couldn't dream off, I've faced opponents far superior then any Knightmare. We defeated them every time. That's the reason I'm a Knight of Round. It's not some petty title, I earned it."

One of Gihno's friends came to the girl. "Sorry you have to see him like this, usually he's a lot more partyfull."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:23 pm

*Takumi blushed* "...I'd hate to see him like that...if this isn't his worst..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:24 pm

"Kid you don't get it your rank means nothing. They upgraded you to boost your confidence in yourself. You people and your toys are nothing but, opressors pretending to be for the people. Your pride will be the death of you. You are no returing warrior you are a little boy with his big toys. I have seen hell kid infact it is a dishoner that you could be anywhere near the same rank as the man who tried to prevent me from dying." Pyrus got done making the pizza and took it out to the little girl.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:29 pm

Gino turned his back on the guy. "I see it has no use arguing with you. I hope you would have been able to tell me anything about her back then, and anything about Lord Guilford, but I'm guessing you see no use for that."

"Well, this is him being calm, yes. But he's a nice guy. Kind of hyperactive, you could say."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going out all alone
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Mall-
Jump to: