Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Going out all alone - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGoing out all alone - Page 2 I_voting_barGoing out all alone - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Going out all alone - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGoing out all alone - Page 2 I_voting_barGoing out all alone - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Going out all alone

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Going out all alone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:30 pm

"Y-y-you don't say? My little brother can be like that too..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:34 pm

"Kid I wish I could tell you but, I can't I am just a memory of Pyrus.... Lord Guilford that man is a good person. I do hopehe is doing well I have not heard word from anyone about him." Pyrus got to the table " Here is the pizza little miss fresh and hot just for you sorry for the wait had a talk with this nice man over here." Pyrus put the food on the table.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:36 pm

Gino pulled the man back behind into the kitchen. "I think it'd be better not for the lady there to hear this. This is actually classified information, but Lord Guilford, seen you know him, is gone."

The guy with the girl took one of the slices. "Well, he has a way of being the sun in the house. I still don't know what compelled him to become a Knight of Round. seen all the war that's around."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:39 pm

"Did you all confirm his body....." Pyrus was skeptical "I really hate to hear he is dead but, he is in a differnt class of his own. He was able to hold his own in one them toys when I was fighting a powerful man."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:40 pm

"I'm sorry, we don't have his body, but we have voice confirmation. He radio'd all units that were involved there about his action. He ran his Knightmare into a Core Luminous. Very strong powersource."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:41 pm

"No problem...it's okay. And I know what you mean...war is dangerous."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:42 pm

"Well, someone with his abil;ities does present to be a good soldier, but it's a waste to see him use his talents on that."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:44 pm

"True...so what about you, are you the same as him?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:44 pm

"You all need to double take and think for a minute. If he went out in a blaze of glory and made sure people heard him then I think there is something going on you all are not seeing. You better try to confirm his body something don't sound right about that. I have faked my death many of times before I really died." Pyrus was really skeptical.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:46 pm

Gino sat down on a chair. "Man, I know what you mean, but his Knightmare was barely recognisable. You don't get out of such a blast, even him."

"No, we're just old schoolfriends. we all just graduated, and he's here to see us off."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:47 pm

"How easy is it to get out of one them toys?" pyrus was interested in this.

Last edited by steafen on Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:48 pm

"Oh. I wish I could see my old friends again..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:49 pm

"Stop calling them toys, they're more then that. And if you're as damaged as Knight of One, Yuna indicated it was, you won't get out of it, not easily."

"Well, you can always just make new friends."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:51 pm

"Yeah, you're right...and I'm forgetting my manners...I'm Takumi Nekomi, and you are?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:51 pm

"What if he had a double and he was somehow remote controlling it? I'll leave it at that you need to investigate it more." Pyrus was looking for stuff to clean up to get ready to close shop.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:54 pm

Gino stood up and patted the man on his shoulder. "we've looked in it many times already my friend. Trust me when I say, that he's not coming back, as sad as it may be." He returned to his friends. "Well, it's getting dark, I believe we should get going, or you people will miss your train." His mates nodded. The one who had been talking to takumi, whispered something to her before he walked out. "Give him a shot, he's quite charming."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:54 pm

*Takumi blushed* "..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:56 pm

"To be young again I forsee something happening but, I hope it is true he didn't fake his death." Pyrus started to clean up the shop.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:56 pm

Gino gave the girl a hand. "I believe I never introduced myself to you. Name's Gino Weiberg, Knight of Three. Feel free to swing by at any time you want, I'll be at the Pendragon Building Site tomorrow." He walked after his friends, punching the guy who had been talking to her before.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:57 pm

"O-o-okay...I'll see you again sometime..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:58 pm

"Well girl you going to hang around a bit I can always use help closing up shop." Pyrus started to talk to Takumi.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:58 pm

Running back quickly, Gino asked her one question. "What's the name of the lady I had the pleasure of meeting by the way?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:01 pm

"T-t-t-takumi Nekomi...nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:02 pm

"Alrighty then, I'll catch ya later." With a wink, he scouted out again, and jumped on the back of one of his companions, who crashed down on the sudden weight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:03 pm

"Girl that last name.... None of my childern have any kids that I know of that have that name. Who are you." Pyrus was really confused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going out all alone
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Mall-
Jump to: