Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 3 I_vote_lcapC.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 3 I_voting_barC.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 3 I_vote_lcapC.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 3 I_voting_barC.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

C.C. and Namide's Apartment

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:51 am

She then looked at Ignis and got up walking over to him. "Onee-chan will never feel the same way about you." she then grabbed Ignis by the ear and pulled him away.
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:51 am

"Oh god please let go.And I know she won't but I wont stop trying till one of us dies,ans since we are both immortal I can wait forever."

Last edited by Princess Luna on Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:53 am

"I'm going to be busy for a minute, I'll prepare some things." She went up the stairs, and through a door, tho leaving it open.

Last edited by C.C. on Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:53 am

"I'd think she would remeber me we fought for the same cause years ago." Pyrus said in a sad voice.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:54 am

From upstairs, she yelled back at Pyrus. "well, you didn't do much fighting, but yes, you were there."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:56 am

"So whats going on here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:56 am

"Yeah so, what we here for today?" Pyrus was fiddling with a piece of paper.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

She walked over to the couch picking up Mia and placing her on her lap as she watched her sleep. "She wants to die eventually Ignis." She then looked up a bit feeling tired from over using her powers.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:58 am

Ignis sat down on another couch

"Ya I know,and I know it would be selfish of me to ask her to stay and be with me but you have to believe me when I say I love her and I will do anything to help her and make her happy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:00 am

"Too much drama here I'll be leaving hey Namide I got a piece of paper for you. If your ever in trouble throw it on the ground and it will produce a huge inferno of illusionary fire. I have been meaning to give these to people to promote my products." Pyrus said this then left after giving namide the paper.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:01 am

"damn it Pyrus sit your ass down we just got here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:01 am

"Nope I am off later dude have fun." Pyrus then proceded to run away.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:02 am

C.C. came walking down again. Now wearing her bondage robe, she still closed the zipper at her back, when entering the room. "Pyrus, it's her birthday, surely you can stick around a bit."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:03 am

Looking at his beloved

"To late he's gone."

"Oh and happy birthday Namide.If I knew I would have got you something.I'll get you something soon,okay?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:07 am

She looked over at Ignis and blinked. "Thanks." she then yawned and pet Mia while resting her head on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:08 am

"You know I still get a bad feeling from that kid."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:10 am

"Well, I'm going to do some shopping in what's left of my mall there. I'll be sure to bring along some presents." She got a little bag, and walked to the door.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:10 am

She looked at Ignis. "What kid? Mia?" She tilt her head.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:11 am

"The one from the park,I think you should stay clear of her."

"Hey since Namide seems tired maybe I can go with you."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:12 am

"Fair enough. Namide, stick here, we'll get back in an hour tops."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:12 am

She blinked. "What kid from the park?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:14 am

"Huh never mind.You just get some rest and I'll be out with C.C."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:17 am

She laid down setting Mia next to her and held her close as if she was her own kid. "Ok..." She then yawned and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:18 am

"Wow she looks like a different person when she's asleep."

Ignis followed his beloved to the mall.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 1:37 pm

C.C. returned with 2 men, who carried her inside. "Quickly, clear the table!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

C.C. and Namide's Apartment
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next