Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 16 I_vote_lcapC.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 16 I_voting_barC.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 16 I_vote_lcapC.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 16 I_voting_barC.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

C.C. and Namide's Apartment

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 2:03 pm

She nodded and hugged C.C. "I know..." She blushed about being scolded.
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 2:05 pm

After a moment Ignis recollected himself

"Alright guys are you ready to come to my castle or did you change your minds?"

ignis still wasn't sure if what he thought happened or if it was a delusion brought on from being up all night.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 2:08 pm

"Well, let's go then" Guilford lead the group to the Hangar again, and gave all a Knightmare key. "Let's stay out of sight, these are actually banned, except for the military now." All in Knightmares, they went off to the Monster World, with Ignis' help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:05 pm

A little whhile later, May showed up at the open door. "Anybody home?" She didn't see or hear anyone, so she was getting worried. "I hope they're all OK."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:12 pm

Guilford, Yuna and Namide arrived at the house. "Your house, Milady, so you'll enter first."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:13 pm

May was on the ground bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:13 pm

Guilford ran over, and kneeled next to her. "What happened?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:14 pm

"They...they got me now...they know I know C.C. and it's made me a target..."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:15 pm

Namide ran over and kneeled. "This is cause I left you with that guy while saving Ronny isn't it?" She then looked at Yuna. "You said You can heal people please help her."

Yuna sighed and kneeled down before holding her hands over May and they started to glow a golden yellow the yellow aura around her hands started to heal May's wounds.

Last edited by Shade on Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:15 pm

The member 'Shade' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Spell Check' : 7
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:16 pm

"No...not him...the ones...Who got C.C."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:17 pm

"Now, are you good enough to hold your own again? Because we'll need you to track those people."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:19 pm

Yuna got up and nodded. "I'm able to track still."

She then picked May up and handed her to Guilford. "Carry her even though her wounds are healed she'll need some rest before being able to move."

Namide looked up at Guilford and then turned away before walking off towards the forest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:22 pm

"If I can't fight, I still know their scent and looks."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:24 pm

Guilford carried her all the way to the ruins, where she was put in care of a paramedic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

C.C. and Namide's Apartment
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16